Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

February 22, 2018, 11:54:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason is here in New York"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Halloween Returns (2015, 2016, or?)  (Read 39317 times)
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #300 on: November 02, 2017, 10:44:34 AM »

Loved the rumor that Zac Efron was gonna be in the movie. He's not and when the studio confirmed he wouldn't be in it, they confirmed the main stars would be JLC and Judy Greer. Works for me though I wouldn't have minded seeing Danielle Harris playing her daughter.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #301 on: November 02, 2017, 11:58:44 AM »

That's a great photo! Thanks for sharing.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #302 on: January 01, 2018, 08:39:54 PM »

I read a blurb today on my news feed that an open casting call for extras has been announced (supposedly portraying high school students), and that filming is to start in about two weeks.

Scheduled release date is Oct. 19th 2018.
Seeing as my birthday is on the 20th, I couldn't be more stoked if it comes true. Also read that the new film will pick up directly after pt 1 and not pt 2, as originally rumored.
SexMurderArt
Lifeguard

« Reply #303 on: February 08, 2018, 08:25:25 PM »

At first i was very hesitate about this one but i just listened to a podcast with danny mcbride and i feel like its going to be in good hands. Considering the series has had some terrible sequels i dont think anything could be any worse then resurrection.  Either way Im Sykes and cant wait. 

My brother and I talked tonight and thought it would be really cool if laurie actually turns somewhat like loomis. Not completely but more on the hunt like he was and trying to save the town from another massacre. Not the psychiatrist part... just my two cents.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]
  Print  

Jump to: