Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 05:12:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Okay you big hunk of a man, come and get me!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Gordon= Suicide or Murder?  (Read 20941 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2006, 12:57:42 PM »

Wait...now that I am thinking about it...I think there was more to this....I'd have to rewatch the entire scene where they go over to the house....

Didn't they head over, and while they are there bodies are also being placed in front of doors and stuff?

Maybe there is some sort of back entrance to the celler?

Trish was upstairs in the hallway...she would have seen Jason go down the stairs....ah man...i'm confusing myself, now I gotta go watch the scene
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2006, 01:13:22 PM »

My thoughts exactly however I don't believe there was any back entrance to the basement. Jason was in the basement that whole time I believe Gordon saw the blood and bodies and got spooked, dogs seem to have a sort of sixth sense when it comes to trouble, he just jumped out on his own.

I don't by the explanation that Jason threw him out then went back to the basement to kill Rob, why bother it's just a dog to go through all that trouble besides a dog isn't why he kills, it's teens.
overshoe
Victim

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 03:29:48 PM »

when you watch the actual scene its really very obvious that gordon is jumping. he is definitely not being thrown .
so what ever the reason (jason or the blood/bodies) gordon is jumping through the window !
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 11:29:01 AM »

Yeah, but even if they were going to say that he was thrown through the window, I doubt they would have really thrown him through the window....who knows though hehe
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 08:44:11 PM »

I think Gordon did what anyone would do he saw dead bodies and blood and got the hell out of there the only way he could but jumping out of the window. Dogs got a sixth sense when it comes to stuff like that.
overshoe
Victim

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 03:25:14 PM »

think that if the script called for gordon to be 'THROWN' out of the window they would have used a dummy / stuffed replica.
old gordon 'leaps' out of that baby like he's auditioning for a lassie move !!!  LOL.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »

Ok, I rewatched the scene...frame by frame almost...here is a recap and what I think...

Rob goes downstairs, Trish stays outside the door for a minute or two...gordon seems to run away whimpering...now, I can't tell where he's coming from...but as soon as he runs, Trish calls out for him, and we see her coming from around the corner, so we know he was with her, cause Rob said "Stay here with Gordon" and he seems to be running from the same area. Something spooked him there...could it be because he saw Jason? Or could feel his presance there?

Keep in mind here though, then Trish goes upstairs after she hears the crash of Gordon jumping through the window, during this entire time we are supposed to believe that Rob is still in the basement. . . Trish gets up to the hallway...then it cuts away to Tommy reading articles, but when it cuts back to Trish, she's pretty much in the same spot...making me think that they are trying to show what Tommy is doing WHILE they are in the house, not at that exact moment. Trish then goes into the bathroom, sees the blood, freaks out when she sees the body and goes running to the basement where Rob still is.

Now, Jason doesn't attack Rob right as he gets in the basement, instead he waits until Rob hurts himself on the stairs...why the hell does Rob go back down the stairs after getting hurt though? It doesn't appear as anything other then his foot breaks the step. Sure, later Jason reaches through there and grabs Trish...but why'd he go back down if he already searched the place? Anyway, he gets killed, Trish runs out of the basement, to the door after hitting Jason with the machete when he reaches up through the broken step and grabs her...then she runs to the front door...where her and Rob came in...and there lies the twin dead on the doorstep...

How did she get there? If Jason was in the basement the entire time with Rob? How'd she get there? She wasn't there when Rob and Trish came in, and they pretty much went straight to the basement? Rob was down there for a few minutes exploring, so it seems to be there has to be another way into the basement. Rob would have seen Jason while Trish was upstairs if he really checked out that basement.

No, Jason didn't spook the dog into jumping out of the window. They say dogs can sense bad people. If Gordon sensed Jason in the basement, thats why he wimpered and ran upstairs...then How'd Jason get the body on the doorstep if he was in the basement where gordon could smell him, get scared run upstairs, see the dead body and jump out the window?
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2006, 10:35:01 AM »

He jumped.
JasonVoorhees
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 01:34:31 PM »

He was scared of Jason,and he jumped out of the window and died
Chaos
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 08:43:31 AM »

The answer is...

Drum Roll Please...

He was slowly learning how to teleport. Part 4 was the early stages of Jason's Teleporting ability that he learned to use in Manhattan.  :cool:
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 09:43:08 AM »

Quote from: "Chaos"
The answer is...

Drum Roll Please...

He was slowly learning how to teleport. Part 4 was the early stages of Jason's Teleporting ability that he learned to use in Manhattan.  :cool:

I don't buy that at all, cause I tend to be on the side that believe he was human for this film.

and, I don't buy that even when he's zombie jason that he can teleport.
VoorheesLover
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2007, 12:01:02 PM »

not murder, he jumped and ended up killing himself, but I don't think he did it on purpose
VoorheesLover
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2007, 02:17:20 PM »

seems to be two topics on this one
It's me..... Billy
Lifeguard

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2007, 03:08:56 PM »

Quote from: "NancyThompson"
Well it could not been Jason since Jason was downstars when the dog jump out of the window. This is what i think. I think the dog saw some Dead bodies and know something was wrong and he did what anyone would do in a time like this it is "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE" so he saw a window and he jump out of it.
That is probably the best case scenario, but really is just a case of bad storytelling in that lil snippet scene.  Ineptitude is the norm though even for the best Jason film.
SwanKong
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2007, 06:46:52 PM »

Maybe Jason was developing his teleportation skills that he exhibits in the later sequels.  I believe he showed this technique between the Jimmy and Tina murdurs as well.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: