Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 10:41:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "It says you're a dead fuck..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: O.J. Simpson as Creighton Duke?  (Read 156 times)
cinemafan97
New Blood

« on: September 20, 2017, 11:58:45 PM »

O.J. Simpson was one of the original choices for the role of Creighton Duke before Steven Williams was cast. Source: http://horror.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Goes_to_Hell:_The_Final_Friday

How well do you guys think he would have done in the role had he been casted?
SBleeder
Victim

Paul, there's someone in this room...

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 12:30:55 PM »

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client was possessed by the spirit of Jason Voorhees on the night when he allegedly murdered Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman..."

Seriously, though, that would have been interesting, but I always associated Simpson with the Naked Gun trilogy; it would have been hard for me to take him seriously in the role of Creighton Duke.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 05:48:57 PM »

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, my client was possessed by the spirit of Jason Voorhees on the night when he allegedly murdered Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman..."

Seriously, though, that would have been interesting, but I always associated Simpson with the Naked Gun trilogy; it would have been hard for me to take him seriously in the role of Creighton Duke.

Haha! Too funny
SexMurderArt
Victim

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 06:47:05 PM »

Oj as Creighton duke.  Plot twist at the end jason possesses creighton duke instead. Instead of finishing off steven and jessica. Creighton drives to LA to murder nicole simpson and ron goldman. On the run in a white bronco... decides to possess robert kardashian who then kills Johnnie Cochran.  The end... Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: