Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 02, 2014, 04:23:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Official Chat Room Schedule: EVERY Friday @ 9PM EST. Be sure to join us!

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "How sweet, dark meat . . ."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: What happened to that kid in Halloween II?  (Read 4431 times)
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« on: August 02, 2010, 12:37:35 PM »

In Halloween II there's this kid and his mom, the kid looks like he had a huge chunk of glass shoved up his mouth, and of course he's bleeding. If anyone's a huge fan of the series and can tell what happened, I'd apperciate it. Jason Pt. 4
Brimstone
Counselor

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 12:50:57 PM »

He had a razor blade in his mouth and I guess the doctors removed it and the kid and his mother just went home.
maSta prAylude
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 01:10:08 PM »

Wow. hah, I guess I never even really noticed this, or thought about it. Nice.
DeadBeatNubbins
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 04:30:08 PM »

Most likely an apple or piece of candy with a razor blade in it..tsk tsk the citizens of Haddonfield can be cruel; must've been a bad neighborhood. I think what's worse is that the doctor can't see the child right away or he wasn't in at the time; so the mother and son have to go wait while he's in pain..ouch.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 04:32:42 PM »

I never noticed a blade either.
DeadBeatNubbins
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 04:49:16 PM »

I never noticed a blade either.

Well it doesn't show the blade, but you see the little boy bleeding profusely from the mouth which goes back to the old legend/wives tale of people sticking things into treats on Halloween.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 04:56:21 PM »

True. I just assumed he got hit with something or fell.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 04:59:37 PM »

I always assumed it was candy with a blade in it too

Well, actually, at first I thought it was a kid who had a retainer shoved weirdly in the mouth..cause of the "bubble" on his mouth. It looks like a clear retainer. lol
Batty Part 2
The Shape
Counselor

I'm Baaaaaaack....

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 11:47:10 PM »

It's an urban legend. John and Debra were still trying to use as many Halloween myths and motifs as they could. Maybe it's a generational thing, but I remember being told as a kid not to eat any candy that wasn't sealed because some sicko might have put a razor blade in it.

This scene is subtle, but most people assume that's what happened there. I assume it too. And it's not a piece of glass shoved up his mouth, it's an ice cube, presumably to keep the swelling down.
COMA BLACK
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

Is A Disposable Teen

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 11:55:20 PM »

I assumed it was a razor blade basses off the urban legend. Only 2 deaths have accord because of Halloween candy. Both poisonings and both done by family members.
random guy
Head Counselor

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 11:51:31 AM »

i always assumed someone belted him in the mouth and then stole his candy or something. thought he just got mugged
dpg4uk
Lifeguard

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 02:43:58 PM »

It's an urban legend. John and Debra were still trying to use as many Halloween myths and motifs as they could. Maybe it's a generational thing, but I remember being told as a kid not to eat any candy that wasn't sealed because some sicko might have put a razor blade in it.

This scene is subtle, but most people assume that's what happened there. I assume it too. And it's not a piece of glass shoved up his mouth, it's an ice cube, presumably to keep the swelling down.

This is what I always assumed too.  I remember when I was Trick Or Treating as a kid, I couldn't eat any of the candy until I was back home and my parents had checked it.  We lived in a small town and pretty much knew all of our neighbors.  So looking back, that was pretty silly, but just goes to show how far reaching that "urban legend" went.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2010, 04:37:34 PM »

i always though he ate some candy had a razor blade in it. thats why alot of parents make sure they check out their kids candy from trick or treat because some sickos can do stuff like that.
MrsV
Camp Cook

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 11:55:25 AM »

Actually, you can see the razor blade. After he gets out of the car, I think he drops the rag he was holding to his mouth and when he comes back into view, you can clearly see the razor blade sticking out.
The kid is Ty Mitchell and he's appearring at his first horror convention in NJ in less than two weeks. He will be a great add to my Halloween 2 poster. Same kid was also in The Fog.

Actually, I found a photo of the shot I am talking about.

hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2010, 06:45:45 AM »

Actually, you can see the razor blade. After he gets out of the car, I think he drops the rag he was holding to his mouth and when he comes back into view, you can clearly see the razor blade sticking out.
The kid is Ty Mitchell and he's appearring at his first horror convention in NJ in less than two weeks. He will be a great add to my Halloween 2 poster. Same kid was also in The Fog.

Actually, I found a photo of the shot I am talking about.

great post MrsV !!!!
and the photo evidence to back it up -- nice .
i remember being about the same age as this kid , when the movie came out . Halloween was a perfect time for a lot of sick people to try and hurt kids but putting razor blades into apples , etc ...

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: