Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

November 19, 2017, 03:15:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You are dead meat slime-bag!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: A Nightmare on Elm Street 2/Another Reboot News  (Read 15642 times)
fogandmist
Lifeguard

« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2017, 07:44:49 PM »

These remakes are starting to kill off franchises because its screwing up the storyline and fans were angry about how they are turning out. Theres no question the nightmare series is on a complete halt/stop because of this remake. Totally respect that you enjoyed it tho. Glad you did, i however didnt.  I mean really you do a remake..then its a sequel "oh its part 2 to the new one? wait isnt there already a part 2?" its completely throwing off the continuity of the entire character. 
Nothing about the 2010 film was a sequel to anything, it was just a remake of the original, its a new alternate timeline, its not meant to be in continuity with anything that came before.
mnknut22
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2017, 07:59:32 PM »

Nothing about the 2010 film was a sequel to anything, it was just a remake of the original, its a new alternate timeline, its not meant to be in continuity with anything that came before.

I was referring to other remakes having sequels... this is the same approach they would do for NOES 2010
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #137 on: April 10, 2017, 05:32:56 AM »

These remakes are starting to kill off franchises because its screwing up the storyline and fans were angry about how they are turning out. Theres no question the nightmare series is on a complete halt/stop because of this remake. Totally respect that you enjoyed it tho. Glad you did, i however didnt.  I mean really you do a remake..then its a sequel "oh its part 2 to the new one? wait isnt there already a part 2?" its completely throwing off the continuity of the entire character. 
There's no such thing as continuity anymore. The filmmakers don't even care about it. They simply start over from scratch each time.

They've destroyed every single horror franchise from the 80s. They've squeezed every single nickel out of them that they could.

Let Freddy stay dead.

All this remake shit should've been boycotted back when it might have made a difference. It wasn't and now all these series are dead.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #138 on: April 10, 2017, 03:05:55 PM »

Remakes are part of movies. Everything old movie was a remake of something. it's simply that people are more aware of it now.
ixupi9802
Victim

« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2017, 07:24:22 PM »

I don't see why they couldn't do animated films in the style of the DC Animated Films instead of a reboot. You can still get voices for actors.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2017, 08:53:11 PM »

i've wanted a freddy anime for years.
ixupi9802
Victim

« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2017, 10:38:08 PM »

That would be sweet especially in anime the gore and blood is over the top, it can fit in with the Nightmare movies.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: