Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 04:08:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You did last night..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Interesting Email I recieved today...  (Read 13851 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« on: April 20, 2010, 11:40:55 PM »

I got an interesting email today. It was supposed to be insulting, but I found it rather funny to be quite honest. I wanted to share it with all members of this site and respond publicly since the writer is attempting to hide their true identity and doesn't have the balls to show themselves.

Here is the email in question:
Name:: Laughing at you
Email Address:: ebh@hotmail.com
Subject:: Comments
Message:: You have a whole hell of alot of nerve asking for people to donate money to keep YOUR site running. Quit being a cheap ass and get a job! Maybe if you quit your smoking habit and your husband got help for his drinking problem maybe you would have cash to go around. Your a total loser, your sites suck and you need to learn how to run them properly. BTW. I\'m the one who got your original Youtube account shut down. I\'m working on your second. I just cannot believe the nerve you have asking for donations and have other people support your lazy stupid ass. Get a job you bum!

I don't know why this person seems to think they know me. I have a job, but times are tough, for everyone. I don't smoke, and I rarely drink. Obviously my sites don't suck, otherwise you wouldn't be trying so hard to get them taken down. Jealous perhaps? Look around, 80% of sites ask for donations. Since I've been spending my own money on the site for....14 years now (Hosting Fees, Domain Name Fees, Material, Programs, etc), I think its okay to ask for some help now and again. I really don't see WHY you care about me getting donations or why if you hate me and my site so much you continue to act like a child and send me messages like these? In the past you claimed I had no life and no friends, yet I'm not the one spending my time harassing a website for fun. Maybe you should take your own advice....

Sir Snooty Tooty
Resident Evil Maven
Lifeguard

Great Party, Isn't It?

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 11:51:05 PM »

It's OK Kat,

So Mister Funny Man what sewer of IMDb did you pop out of? Wow, what a loser. Threaten and insult by email. Do you also masturbate to photos of chicks you'd like to go out with. You are a clown. Why don't you go take a shower and wash the cheese puff crumbs and burger grease from your face and hand and try and find a real life and a real woman yourself. What a novel idea, huh? Oh, I'm sorry. You probably did that once and got shot down. No wonder you hide behind a screen keyboard commando. Piss off you mincing f-cking queen. We don't need you around here.

Have a Nice Day.
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 12:13:31 AM »

wow who the hell is this little fucker? why is he such a dick? does anybody have any clue who this is? has their been any members that have been banned or let go from a modding position? i think it may have been some one who has been the chat cause thats the only time you mention anything personal. i hope this is not at all my fault. on you tube i sent messages to all my subbies asking to donate(which seems to have fallen on def ears). i hope none took it the wrong way. and what does he mean this site sux? whats wrong with it? i love spending time here. i think he just gets off on being an asshole. and why the hell did he shut down your youtube channel? what a fucking dick. fuck you, ya nazi cockstain. go back to you little hole and fester and rot cause your not welcome here.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 12:20:58 AM by doggeydump » Logged
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 12:21:15 AM »

Yeah, I quit smoking back in Feb. 2009. I very rarely drink anymore either. But I'm not ashamed to say I enjoyed drinking years ago. And who cares?!?!

This person also sent me a harassing message via YouTube back in Nov. 2008 once again attempting to insult me and my husband...and oh yeah, hiding their identity again. Funny they call me a loser .... they obviously have nothing better to do.
solidsnake1972
New Blood

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 12:22:38 AM »

I love the site that guys just looking for attention. btw did you get my email on the friday the 13th part 5 film locations pictures?
atlarman
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 12:26:26 AM »

I feel the need to further "edducate" our mysterious(cowardly?) laughing man on a few more important facts here:
1) WE(the members of this site) came here as fans of horror and of FRiday the 13th series specificaly- but we all CHOSE TO BECOME MEMBERS BECAUSE OF THE ENJOYMENT OF THIS SITE AND THE MATERALS HEREIN put together by the years of hard work of our webmistress and mods as well as members.
II) WE CHOOSE TO REMAIN MEMBERS BECAUSE THIS IS A FUN COMMUNITY OF FANS AND FRIENDS.
furthermore we as members have the right to support OUR CUMMUNITY  if we are able AND SO CHOOSE. To that end we deserve to know if the site needs our help to survive and continue. It should never fall on the shoulders of any one person to maintaian something from which we ALL benifit. In short THE SITE MAY BELONG TO KAT BUT THIS COMMUNITY BELONGS TO EACH OF USand each of us are responsible for its survival and success.
If You sir Or maam do not wish to be a contributing member here then That too is your right. It is pitifully obvious from your efforts and comments that you have some kind of childish and personal vendetta. To which I can only say three things: A)grow up B)get over it and C) please ....MOVE ON! (when you do we will ALL be the better fot it. (how old are you anyway?)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 12:39:56 AM by atlarman » Logged
holly
The Ghost with the Most
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 03:14:53 AM »

Omg i cant believe this. 
Springwood Slasher
Dream Stalker!!!
Head Counselor

When you get to hell tell'em FREDDY SENT YA!!

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 03:40:15 AM »

what an asshole, Who does that douche bag think he/she is, Kat is a hard worker on this board and she doesnt deserve this shit from some jealous piece of shit, who obviously has no life. Im sure we will all help Kat in anyway we can we have her back
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 12:17:07 PM »

Kat ...... on behalf of ALL of your F13th friends , please don't let that F**king LOSER , get you down !!!!!

we are privileged to be a part of this site , and you've done a great job !!

obviously , some people have nothing better to do , and then hide behind their insults via a computer screen .
kinda like the idiot at a bar , who swills waaaay too many cocktails , and then thinks he can start a fight with the bouncers ....
a false sense of 'toughness'  -- PATHETIC !!!!

best wishes , and continued success , from a loyal fan in Canada ..
CHEERS................ hesvor
HorrorFan13
Resident Filmmaker
Counselor

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 12:28:57 PM »

People really need to find better things to do, when people attack others for stuff like this and don't have the balls to say who you are, that really shows that they really are gutless stupid douche bags with waaaaaay too much time on their hands
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 12:42:02 PM »

Thanks all, glad to see I have all your support. I hope the person who sent that reads my response as well as all of yours and realizes what a child they are being.

I have a very good idea of who it is, someone I thought it was the last time they sent this sort of message. I'll keep that to myself for the time being.

What a child to try to hide who they are. Haha.
MrsV
Camp Cook

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 12:53:00 PM »

That is something else, although not even a tad bit surprising. Chris and I have decided these boards are filled with haters, as we call them. People who cannot come forward without hiding their pathetic selves and lives behind a screen name. We have been attacked over and over for stupid jealous type things. For example, we were told people think we are jerks cause we get to go to all the cons and meet all the stars. WTF! Anyone can do that! Geez, I feel the anger all over again. This Ahole brought it all back! LOL!

I'm glad you are laughing cause people like that have no lives and I'm sure a photo of them would say it all!  Grin

It is interesting they knew you smoked once. I always expect these people are closer than we think. Sad really.

Hang in there Kat, no one listens to fools like this. I like that you posted the email. LOL!!
atlarman
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 01:16:45 PM »

The thing that I find Most interesting - and perhaps the most telling about the type of scum we are dealing with here- is the fact that while  the person obiviously has NO problem running their mouth...they somehow loose the courage to reveal who they are to own their words and actions. SO MY QUESTION to this PERSON IS: IF you feel so DAMNED STRONGLY ABOUT IT- THEN WHY DON"T YOU GROW A  PAIR? STEP UP stop hiding BE A MAN/WOMAN?
 I hane a strong doubt you are capable of anything that bold. IN FACT I would be VERY shocked to find out you have stood up for ANYTHING OR ANYONE in Your sad sad life.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 01:22:48 PM by atlarman » Logged
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 01:53:48 PM »

I used to get certain harassing emails, IMs, and messages on the forum from a certain ex-webmaster and his friends. So I'm sorta used to it, but at least they manned up and showed who they were LOL.

We have been attacked over and over for stupid jealous type things. For example, we were told people think we are jerks cause we get to go to all the cons and meet all the stars. WTF! Anyone can do that! Geez, I feel the anger all over again. This Ahole brought it all back! LOL!

Wow, I'm jealous that you go to all these conventions and get to meet all these people, but I think your very sweet, kind and helpful. I learn new Friday facts from you ALL the time haha.

Of course there will be people out there that don't like the site. I'm not into myself by any means, but if your a F13th fan, why wouldn't you like the site and the content it has to offer? I try to be very kind and welcoming, and have gotten MANY emails or messages - even statements found throughout this forum - how NICE I am for being the webmistresses of the place. People are shocked. So, one nasty email from a pathetic kid trying to hide their identity is just laughable.
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 04:00:30 PM »

omg... that is so immature e-mail message.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: