Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 16, 2017, 09:42:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You're going to Camp Blood..ain't ya?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Interesting Email I recieved today...  (Read 14132 times)
MrsV
Camp Cook

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 04:07:13 PM »

Thank you Kat. That is really nice of you to say. I will get you some of the stuff that we talked about once I am hooked back up to my computer. Smiley
I love this site and I am so glad I found it. Still being fairly new on here, I find myself coming here more often than some I have been on forever. I think you do a great job and wouldn't change a thing!

Atlarman, 100% agreed. Cowards hide. I have full respect for the person who tells me they don't like me to my face.
Brimstone
Counselor

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »

Some people have way too much time on their hands.Just ignore the idiot Kat.He or she isn't worth your time.
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 05:13:42 PM »

what annoys me so much is this twerp acts like he/she knows kat.. which is bull shit. also some of the info they stated could only be contrived from convos in the chat room. so this person had to be a member. or an ex member. which annoys the hell outa me. if it is an ex member they must have been a real ass cause it takes a lot of work to get banned here.
atlarman
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 07:27:58 PM »

yep personally id much rather spend my spare time helping make this place better then trying to get banned from it....though not sure how it could get much better than what we have now.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 05:03:03 PM by atlarman » Logged
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2010, 08:07:06 PM »

Thanks all, glad to see I have all your support. I hope the person who sent that reads my response as well as all of yours and realizes what a child they are being.

I have a very good idea of who it is, someone I thought it was the last time they sent this sort of message. I'll keep that to myself for the time being.

What a child to try to hide who they are. Haha.

i wont lol... screaminweasel75!!!!  Grin.. well.. thats just who i think it is .. weather it is or not.. isnt really important.. what is, is that we dont let people like this get under our skin... cause thats all he or she is trying to do....
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 08:08:56 PM »

what is, is that we dont let people like this get under our skin... cause thats all he or she is trying to do....

Yup, exactly! What stupid things to complain about too haha.
Regan/Pazuzu
Head Counselor

You're Going To Die Up There

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 11:01:05 PM »

what a stupid douche!  Angry

you do a great job with this site Kat and we all love being a part of it and discussing things here Smiley

hope that asshole sees all our comments and they can see how pathetic and wrong they are!
random guy
Head Counselor

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 01:23:54 PM »

what happened with screaminweasel75. i remember him being here but thats it
Goldfinger_M
New Blood

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 10:23:22 PM »

Hmm. You bastard. She spends a very good amount of her time working on the site, and spending money out of her pocket... Clearly you have issues with this lady. It's none of your buisness if she smokes, or drinks. If her site sucks, then why you creeping through it? Why did you shut down her orginal youtube account? why are you working on the second? You must love harassing people who can probably kick your ass. Now, stop harassing her, times are very hard, sometimes they are not. You have no right of being a jackass to her, when she spends 95.9% of her time working on this amazing site...

-Gold member
bigjslasher
BANNED
Lifeguard

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2010, 02:00:27 PM »

this site rocks!
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010, 08:08:04 PM »

You know this is so stupid funny but stupid. Hell Its not like she is begging for money almost ever fansite there is has for donate stuff to their site. It cost alot of damn money to make website which you got fees for the host and if you got  a message board that cost money too.

Some people just love to bitch about everything. Hell if i had the money i would donate because IMO this is the true Site for everything Friday the 13th
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2010, 12:48:36 AM »

What a stupid idiot writing a email like that to you! That person is just a pussy not wanting to reveal their true identity when he or she wrote the message! And for who ever wrote that, this website Camp Blood is by far the best Friday the 13th web site on the internet and the forum has the coolest people I've ever talked to!! If the person reads this who wrote that message, then I suggest he or she go smoke a bowl, calm your nerves and if u still actin like a bitch, then go take it up where the sun don't shine ya punk ass sucker!! Kat is my East Coast homegirl, anybody got beef with her, means they got beef with me!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:21:46 AM by locdasmoke » Logged
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 12:07:15 PM »

Haha. I wonder if that person has read all these comments.
HorrorFan13
Resident Filmmaker
Counselor

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 01:16:53 PM »

that would be interesting if they have lol
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 01:48:57 PM »

Oh I bet he has...he knew an email like that would generate a response..probably not the one he was expecting haha..but its obvious he still checks the boards cuse of what his original email said..he's just too much of a chicken to say it publicly..
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: