Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 04:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Looks like we got us a maniac on the loose"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Stealing from CampBlood.net  (Read 3989 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« on: July 03, 2009, 08:24:59 PM »

Please people, I ask that you do not take things from campblood.net and upload them to other sites. I'm so sick of seeing my stuff all over the place and I don't even get credit for it.

People need to learn that this site has some exclusive stuff....which brings people to the site...visitors hopefully click on ads, and I eventually get a paycheck that allows for the site to be paid for yearly (hopefully).

While I do not own the copyrights, if you want the material to place on a website BUY IT YOURSELF, then you may feel free to add it where you'd like.

I've paid a lot of $ for hosting for this site, as well as $ for equipment and merchandise (magazines, etc), if you want to post that stuff on a site BUY IT YOURSELF.

Google Image search, and YouTube are horrible for webmasters sometimes...I can't believe all the things that have been taken from this site over the years. Including photos of ME with Kane Hodder, people trying to say its them, etc etc.

Its even harder now that we have lost good page rankings on Yahoo & Google...

*end of rant*

Obviously I do not mind if people use DVD Stills and whatnot to create pictures for themselves, or banners or signatures, or whatever. I just ask that people don't steal outright...  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 08:02:57 PM by Kat » Logged
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 06:40:33 AM »

I feel your pain, I know exactly how you feel. Lazy bastards calling themselves "webmasters" with all stolen shit and nothing original. If it is a huge problem perhaps you should consider a different means of sharing the multimedia on CampBlood.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 11:30:10 AM by Maniac » Logged
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 09:39:03 AM »

its awesome we live in a world where everyone steals( isnt that a song lyric?) haha.. but yeah...some people just need to grow up...
melancholy
New Blood

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

omg, I feel your pain Kat. I've run websites for years, go out of my way to search and look for rare/*expensive* merchandise, ect. only to have people take it from your site and claim it as theirs! You said someone stole your picture and said it was them? Now thats crazy!
MrsV
Camp Cook

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 03:49:22 PM »

I hear you...especially about the photos...I don't run any sites, but I have found MYSELF with the stars I meet posted on boards...I mean WTF is wrong with people??? Why would you post a picture that isn't you ANYWHERE???? And as far as exclusive stuff, I understand that too, cause I have been watermarking my location pics that don't have me in them cause of people swiping those. We spent alot of time, and money on those travels and to have people steal them does tick me off.
Ok, done my rant too!
Def understand though!!! People should be more respectful anyway.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 05:08:25 PM »

I fully admit when I started my site back when I was 13-14yrs old I took stuff from other sites to create images and whatnot, I didn't think that was a bad thing to do. I learned quickly though.

It sucks to have to watermark everything. And gets time consuming, but if its the only way to go you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yes, one site took a photo of Kane Hodder and I and put a write up that didn't have anything to do with the image claiming it was them. They also took all my write ups for body counts, and many many other things. I got their site shut down repeatedly. Eventually the person gave up (I think)

I don't understand why some people on YouTube are stealing all the videos I JUST put up, and reposting them...why not favorite the video instead? Because they want more hits to their profile which does nothing for them. Its really really silly.
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 09:55:11 PM »

i remember downloading the uncut deaths, and making a video complication, but i fave you credit Jason Pt. 4
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2011, 08:03:41 PM »

I'm asking people again to please not repost the things you find on Camp Blood on other websites. I've recently noticed a few websites doing this. I'll be forced to add logos on top of all my images
mike ferrer
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2011, 11:15:51 PM »

Whatta bunch of assholes. 
Tord
Crystal Lake Toilet Cleaner
BANNED
Head Counselor

"Kill Her Mommy, Kill her!"

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2011, 11:13:31 PM »

Doing stuff like that is just stupid, if people are taking the photos of you and saying it is them, just.. What a bunch of assholes. Why don't they come up with the money to go see Kane Hodder themselves. Seriously, the internet is messed up when it comes to Copyright problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: