Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 12:09:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "The only thing to fear...is fear himself!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 57640 times)
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #195 on: June 03, 2010, 12:18:11 AM »

If its yet to be filmed,where did this pic come from?
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2010, 12:47:10 AM »

Good question! Haha. I was wondering the same thing myself.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2010, 08:51:15 AM »

just a guess , but maybe this is from a 'sales pitch' type of demo ??
y'know how people give a presentation of their ideas and usually have storyboards and photos to support their case ??

perhaps trying to show how the F13th sequel shot in 3D would work out ....
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #198 on: June 04, 2010, 09:02:48 AM »

If its yet to be filmed,where did this pic come from?

BD just snagged this image off of an ebay auction. Probably just to show a visual representation of what the end result of the scene would be. The body parts are from a Halloween prop type of company.
Kane
Victim

« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2010, 03:24:35 PM »

You know I was thinking that if Platinume Dune doesn't want anymore part of 'Jason', then maybe they should do what with him what they are doing with Leatherface. Send him on down to Twisted Pictures, I'm sure they would get something going in time. I mean Platinume Dune already created a story, now it's up to someone to creating a sequel to this story or try and create a prequel to go back to the roots. I'm in favor of either one, but most of all I just want to see more Jason.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2010, 03:56:53 PM »

You know I was thinking that if Platinume Dune doesn't want anymore part of 'Jason', then maybe they should do what with him what they are doing with Leatherface. Send him on down to Twisted Pictures, I'm sure they would get something going in time. I mean Platinume Dune already created a story, now it's up to someone to creating a sequel to this story or try and create a prequel to go back to the roots. I'm in favor of either one, but most of all I just want to see more Jason.
Amen to that !!
great post , and i'm sure most of us would agree ??
Kane
Victim

« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2010, 03:02:55 PM »

I mean Fuller has stated that Platinum Dunes plans on branching out of the horror genre, and if memory serves me correctly, Twisted Pictures has aquired the TCM franchise, so I don't see why they won't do the same with the Friday the 13th franchise. Twisted Pictures is very successful and I believe they would be the perfect ones to bring on a Friday sequel. The reason I say that is because look at Saw and all of its sequels.

I mean hey they could even aquire A Nightmare on Elm Street as well and do a remake of Freddy Vs Jason. The Derek Mears-Jason Vs Jackie Earle Haley-Freddy. I mean there's alot of good things Twisted Pictures could do with these films.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2010, 07:37:36 PM »

yup ... and you know what ?
i hope that they do !! lots of possible avenues to travel .
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »

I am sure Twisted Pictures could be a great destination for the franchise, but Platinum Dunes wants to make the movie. However, Warner Bros. own the property and they do not want to make a sequel right now. Warner would have to sell the franchise to Twisted Pictures and I don't think they are willing to give up a good money maker just yet.
Kane
Victim

« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2010, 10:08:21 PM »

I am sure Twisted Pictures could be a great destination for the franchise, but Platinum Dunes wants to make the movie. However, Warner Bros. own the property and they do not want to make a sequel right now. Warner would have to sell the franchise to Twisted Pictures and I don't think they are willing to give up a good money maker just yet.

True that is, but why let a good money maker just lay dormant? It's pointless, if you have a film that has the potential to generate sequels that make lots of money, why not cash in that's just plain crazy.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #205 on: June 27, 2010, 09:35:47 PM »

Sounds fishy...to me. It doesn't make sense.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2010, 01:08:48 PM »

Warner has a lot on their plate right now. They have a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film in the making under Platinum Dunes, not to mention Batman 3. I'm sure we will get a new Friday the 13th eventually, but I just don't think it is on top of their list right now. I think they should have went with the 3D sequel in the winter like they were talking about.
maSta prAylude
« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2010, 07:13:19 AM »

as long as there are no white horses, I am sure the sequel will be fine.
LOL
End of story.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #208 on: August 02, 2010, 02:01:38 PM »

That could be the most grusome Friday the 13th movie yet once it gets made.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #209 on: August 02, 2010, 02:03:43 PM »

i certainly hope so Rich !
that would be fine by a lot of us , i'm sure ?
fingers crossed that this movie gets made - and 'properly'
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: