Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 20, 2017, 09:25:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Would you shut the fuck up!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 57695 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2010, 12:31:54 PM »

Don't think there has been any word...

I'd expect stuff shortly though. ANOES will be in theaters and they can move on to the next project.

I like that they don't seem to be working on too much at once.
ZeroSkeered
Victim

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2010, 04:09:58 AM »

I hear May 13, 2011 as the new target date for the sequel. Possibly going up against Spidey 4. That takes balls!

You never know.  They were able to dethrone "The Empire Strikes Back" once upon a time.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2010, 08:01:00 PM »

yeah but i think once ANOES is all done then they will start thinking about really doing it
HockeyMasked
Camper

« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2010, 06:46:57 PM »

Yeah, I think so too...
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2010, 11:57:28 AM »

I hear May 13, 2011 as the new target date for the sequel. Possibly going up against Spidey 4. That takes balls!

Look what happened last time Friday the 13th went up against Spider-Man. It was Jason X being released after the first Spidey film was only out in theaters for like a week or two. It was a bad move then and it would be a bad move now.

Anyway, the next Spider-Man film is going to be Ultimate Spider-Man based on the ultimates, with a new director and new cast. I would be interested to see that. I hope they adapt the volume on Carnage.

The latest word on Friday the 13th Part 2 is that Platinum Dunes is not interested right now. They have Elm Street coming out next month, and The Monster Squad and The Birds in production.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2010, 08:39:07 PM »

Look what happened last time Friday the 13th went up against Spider-Man. It was Jason X being released after the first Spidey film was only out in theaters for like a week or two. It was a bad move then and it would be a bad move now.

Anyway, the next Spider-Man film is going to be Ultimate Spider-Man based on the ultimates, with a new director and new cast. I would be interested to see that. I hope they adapt the volume on Carnage.

The latest word on Friday the 13th Part 2 is that Platinum Dunes is not interested right now. They have Elm Street coming out next month, and The Monster Squad and The Birds in production.

didnt spiderman come out after jasonx?
Jack_Burton
New Blood

The Pork Chop Express...

« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2010, 02:40:27 AM »

I just don't understand why we have to wait so long for Friday the 13th flicks now. Paramount used to pump them out practically once a year, and they were awesome. This sucks, though. I enjoyed the remake (although it was flawed) and really wanna see another Jason flick...right now!  Cheesy
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »

Haha I know the feeling..I'm super anxious to see JV tear up the screen again too..but..nowadays I think they need to spend More time making a film reminiscent  of the paramount films(the first 4 films more so than the last 4,although I do really enjoy 5-7 as well...and 8...8 is ok Wink )cause friday13
09 didn't capture the classic feel of the first 4...it felt somewhat rushed and lacked in character development(minus JV, clay/whitney) we get to know a little about trent/ jenna and our boys lawrence and chewey..and its obvious bree is a whore(don't need to know much more there haha)...and that's about it....oh wait..there were 2 more people..what were their names?..nolan and chelsea?..we don't know who these people are more than they're blonde,tan, and not very good friends IMO haha..that's why I enjoy 1-4 so much..we get drawn into the characters, feel for em, like em, hate em, love em...and th 09 film stated it used elements from the first 3-4 films..but yet had none of its charisma...

So....Friday13 pt2 2010 can easily go either way...learn from its mistakes..or continue making pretty much texas chainsaw re-remakes(hehehe)Smiley
CmpBldHottie
Lifeguard

"

« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2010, 08:00:34 PM »

lol dont get me started on this movie, i think its a mistake just like the first remake. i really wish they would stop with the jason remakes, trying to screw us jason fans for a few quick bucks.  the only way i will watch it or even remotely like it just a little is if they cast kane hodder as jason. Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2010, 10:17:20 PM »

lol dont get me started on this movie, i think its a mistake just like the first remake. i really wish they would stop with the jason remakes, trying to screw us jason fans for a few quick bucks.  the only way i will watch it or even remotely like it just a little is if they cast kane hodder as jason. Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked

if only.....im sure kane would love the opportunity yo do it again....but mears did a pretty good job...he was convincing...and i liked how he was fast moving... but... he had too much screentime IMO...
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2010, 12:09:31 PM »

he had too much screentime IMO...

yeah we did see to much. i don't really care to see him at his little home, feeding his slave. if this keeps up, in F13 part 2 we will see him taking a shit after a nice meal at Taco Bell.

Oh i wanted to mention something. is the next move going to be called PART 2 or just 2?
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2010, 12:31:18 PM »

Oh i wanted to mention something. is the next move going to be called PART 2 or just 2?

I'd say that is pretty much up in the air at the moment since there are no plans for a sequel right now at least. If the Elm Street remake does well we will hear some news about where the next installment will go, title, etc.
Jack_Burton
New Blood

The Pork Chop Express...

« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2010, 02:15:44 AM »

Yeah, the remake did have a lot of problems, but I came out of the theater mostly happy with it.

After Jason X (an embarassment to the franchise, IMO) and Freddy vs Jason (took me 3 viewings before I could see past all the flaws) I was happy with the film.

It's too dark at times and the whole flash-cuts/rapid-fire editing thing really bugs the hell outta me (it seems to be the "in" thing now), but I liked it.

I'd rather the next film pick up off of the original series of films, but I'd take a sequel to the remake...or a stand-alone flick...Hell, I just want another movie!
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2010, 01:39:14 PM »

I just don't understand why we have to wait so long for Friday the 13th flicks now

We all feel your pain. In a way it is kind of a good thing because with the economy the way it is, it would be hard to keep up with the franchise if they made a new one every year.

09 didn't capture the classic feel of the first 4

In some ways it did and in some ways it didn't. It would have been nice to have classic music in it.

it felt somewhat rushed and lacked in character development

Most of the Friday the 13th movies lack character development aside from maybe one or two characters. I think they wrote a good story for Clay and his sister. They also developed Jena and Trent well. The Asian guy and the black were funny as hell. The rest were boobs and body count. That is no different then the rest of the series.

trying to screw us jason fans for a few quick bucks.

This entire series of movies was built upon assembly line production for capital gain. Why should the new movie be any different?

the only way i will watch it or even remotely like it just a little is if they cast kane hodder as jason

Kane was easily my favorite of the Jasons. I think he is by far the best zombie version of the character, however, Derek does a perfect human version of the character. Kane had four movies. I think it is Derek's era now.

As far as Jason X goes, I really like watchiing it. It is the same as all the others, just in a different setting. The frozen head smash scene is the absolute best thing since sliced bread.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2010, 02:26:35 PM »

We all feel your pain. In a way it is kind of a good thing because with the economy the way it is, it would be hard to keep up with the franchise if they made a new one every year.

In some ways it did and in some ways it didn't. It would have been nice to have classic music in it.

Most of the Friday the 13th movies lack character development aside from maybe one or two characters. I think they wrote a good story for Clay and his sister. They also developed Jena and Trent well. The Asian guy and the black were funny as hell. The rest were boobs and body count. That is no different then the rest of the series.

This entire series of movies was built upon assembly line production for capital gain. Why should the new movie be any different?

Kane was easily my favorite of the Jasons. I think he is by far the best zombie version of the character, however, Derek does a perfect human version of the character. Kane had four movies. I think it is Derek's era now.

As far as Jason X goes, I really like watchiing it. It is the same as all the others, just in a different setting. The frozen head smash scene is the absolute best thing since sliced bread.

thats not fully true.. throught the series theres many characters who we get to know and relate to..pretty much the entire cast from the first 4 films.....
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: