Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 23, 2017, 06:42:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Walking corpses are not real"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 57822 times)
MotorexGTR32
I am deaf.
Camper

Jesus Fucking Christmas!!!

« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2009, 10:54:06 PM »

Where it suggested? Sorry it has been awhile since I saw that movie.
FVJ
New Blood

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2009, 11:11:26 PM »

I think They Should WAIT for A sequel. I mean come on! the remake BARLY came out IN JANUARY. Wait at least one year its all to quick! Jason X
MotorexGTR32
I am deaf.
Camper

« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »

Has it been 2 years since the movie came out?
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2009, 11:59:33 PM »

The new movie was released the past February 2009 in the US.

I believe it was suggested that Whitney reminded Jason of his mother and that is why he chained her up instead of killing her. He wanted to keep "mommy" around forever.
Where it suggested? Sorry it has been awhile since I saw that movie.

When Mike gives Whitney the necklace, while exploring the Voorhees house in the beginning of the movie, he mentions that Whitney looks like the woman in the photo. The woman in the photo is Mrs. Voorhees.

jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

I believe it was suggested that Whitney reminded Jason of his mother and that is why he chained her up instead of killing her. He wanted to keep "mommy" around forever.

even thoough that makes sense.. its not JV.... i could accept a momentary hesitation.. due to her looking like pamela... but the same thing happend in pts 2 and 4 with ginny and tommy..i think he actually knew ginny wasnt his mom... but wanted his mom back so despratley.. that he was kinda living in the moment... but quickly brought back to reality when he saw the head(shrine).... i think a few more minues and JV would have snapped out of it himself.. same with tommy in pt4... if trish hadnt snuck up and whacked him with the machete than he would have come to his senses soon enough and killed them both...for JV to actually chain someone.. feed and somehow let her go to the bathroom somewhere... goes against what JV has always stood for.... the remake tried to go down the same road as FvJ.. the sympathy act
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 07:06:00 PM by jimmyd » Logged
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2009, 11:08:31 AM »

I kind of liked the angle of Jason keeping Whitney. However, I agree that after a while he would have killed her off. 6 weeks is a long time to just keep someone chained up down there.
MrVooRheeS
Lifeguard

He Returns 2010

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »

Has it been 2 years since the movie came out?

It hasn't even been a year yet.
MotorexGTR32
I am deaf.
Camper

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2009, 08:29:02 PM »

Oh wow...sorry I havent really pay attention to new releases in movie theaters lately anymore.

Last time I came in to see a movie, Jason vs Freddy in a big screen in 2003. I rarely go on a movie theater because it doesnt have subtitle or any support of closed captioned so that why I waited until any movies that I am interesting in come out on dvd. 
HockeyMasked
Camper

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2009, 10:20:42 PM »

even thoough that makes sense.. its not JV.... i could accept a momentary hesitation.. due to her looking like pamela... but the same thing happend in pts 2 and 4 with ginny and tommy..i think he actually knew ginny wasnt his mom... but wanted his mom back so despratley.. that he was kinda living in the moment... but quickly brought back to reality when he saw the head(shrine).... i think a few more minues and JV would have snapped out of it himself.. same with tommy in pt4... if trish hadnt snuck up and whacked him with the machete than he would have come to his senses soon enough and killed them both...for JV to actually chain someone.. feed and somehow let her go to the bathroom somewhere... goes against what JV has always stood for.... the remake tried to go down the same road as FvJ.. the sympathy act

And this "sympathy act" is the main reason the JV from FVSJ is my least favorite from the whole series. You look at him not as the madman he is, but with some kind of pitty... he not even look scary... Freddy Vs Jason
MotorexGTR32
I am deaf.
Camper

« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2009, 10:49:18 PM »

I kind of liked the angle of Jason keeping Whitney. However, I agree that after a while he would have killed her off. 6 weeks is a long time to just keep someone chained up down there.

Yes, but I think that is a stupid idea of seeing Jason to chained that girl in the lair where Jason lives and how is it possible to feed her and let her to go to bathroom? I just cant accept the fact of him doing that at all. If he reminds her of his mother then Jason would not chained her at all in the first place. His mother would not like that! HA!

This is why I dislikes the remake of Friday the 13th.
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2009, 07:18:23 PM »

Regal Entertainment listed Friday the 13th Part 2 – 3D on their 3D release slate for next year. I think this is really jumping the gun as there is no greenlight for the film, that we’re being told, or an approved script?

24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »

yea thats definitely jumping the gun
but its exciting known it will definitely happen 
MrVooRheeS
Lifeguard

He Returns 2010

« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2009, 10:57:55 PM »

I'm just hoping they'll get it greenlighted soon.
MrsV
Camp Cook

« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2009, 10:13:01 AM »

I can't believe they are gonna keep this going. I def agree with some here that Jason would never keep someone alive like that. It was too hokey.
I love Mears and he did a nice job as Jason, and some of the other cast are great people, it's not their fault they got put in a crappy movie. LOL!
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »

I didn't think the remake was that bad. It had its downs. It was a good movie...for a movie. It just wasn't a good classic F13th, it didn't have that classic F13th feel...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: