Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 03:10:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "We ain't gonna stand for no weirdness out here!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 57789 times)
Jason Forever
Resurrected
Counselor

Like Jason I have returned...

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2009, 09:32:15 PM »

I would love to see Kane killed by Jason haha, tho it would never happen. Kane would have to much pride to be in a movie where he wasn't playing him.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 04:38:08 PM »

I would love to see Kane killed by Jason haha, tho it would never happen. Kane would have to much pride to be in a movie where he wasn't playing him.

kane was killed by JV in JGTH....kane killed himself  Grin
SilentJay
Victim

Why So Dead?

« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »

ok here it is...the only way to make a bad remake worse is.................MAKE A SEQuel......end transmission
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2009, 12:11:44 PM »

as long as there are no white horses, I am sure the sequel will be fine.
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2009, 01:47:11 PM »

They stayed true to the story in the reboot so i think this one will be good. The only reboot on the way that i fear will be a major let down is nightmare on elm street.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »

as long as there are no white horses, I am sure the sequel will be fine.
Hey, i Thought Halloween II Was Great.
but any ways haha, it would be cool if Whitney and Clay came back for this one like for throughout the movie not die in the beginning.
MotorexGTR32
I am deaf.
Camper

Jesus Fucking Christmas!!!

« Reply #51 on: November 01, 2009, 07:58:24 PM »

I wasn't too happy with Friday the 13th (2008) when I first saw it...it didnt meet my expectations...ah I dont know.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »

I wasn't too happy with Friday the 13th (2008) when I first saw it...it didnt meet my expectations...ah I dont know.

there was things i liked and disliked about the 2009 film.... mostly whitney living... if they plan to have her and clay in the sequel9which i hope they dont).. i hope they both get killed..
MotorexGTR32
I am deaf.
Camper

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2009, 02:05:02 AM »

Oh..you can check my new topics that might give me answers from you if you could...thanks!  Freddy Vs Jason Happy Friday the 13th to you  Jason X
Dead-Fu*k
Lifeguard

« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »

there was things i liked and disliked about the 2009 film.... mostly whitney living... if they plan to have her and clay in the sequel9which i hope they dont).. i hope they both get killed..
agreed. I really hated the cast of the last film.
MotorexGTR32
I am deaf.
Camper

« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »

agreed. I really hated the cast of the last film.

Yeah, that is the main reason I didn't like this movie...it has no chemistry in the cast except danielle (whitney)...she's hot!

Ahem, anyways I don't get how Jason lives in tunnel and using Whitney as a captive...that is not Jason as I know. I dont remember there was backstory or back up to tell what happened to Jason or kidnapped Whitney to keep her alive????

Jason is a killer that kills anyone that get in his way or lured them to him and kill them instantly but keep Whitney alive? Please..that is why I dont like this new Friday the 13th but not completely though.
HockeyMasked
Camper

« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2009, 10:33:02 AM »

The writers explained the tunnels saying that was a good to explain why Jason sometimes is so faster than his victims... anyway... dunno about keeping Whitney alive though... Sad
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2009, 03:30:36 PM »

The writers explained the tunnels saying that was a good to explain why Jason sometimes is so faster than his victims... anyway... dunno about keeping Whitney alive though... Sad

the tunnels seem too.. cliche.. reminds me of house of 1000 corpses.. or House of Wax
Jason Forever
Resurrected
Counselor

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »

kane was killed by JV in JGTH....kane killed himself  Grin

Wow I totally forgot about that, good call mate.
Jason Forever
Resurrected
Counselor

« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2009, 05:27:48 PM »

Yeah, that is the main reason I didn't like this movie...it has no chemistry in the cast except danielle (whitney)...she's hot!

Ahem, anyways I don't get how Jason lives in tunnel and using Whitney as a captive...that is not Jason as I know. I dont remember there was backstory or back up to tell what happened to Jason or kidnapped Whitney to keep her alive????

Jason is a killer that kills anyone that get in his way or lured them to him and kill them instantly but keep Whitney alive? Please..that is why I dont like this new Friday the 13th but not completely though.

I believe it was suggested that Whitney reminded Jason of his mother and that is why he chained her up instead of killing her. He wanted to keep "mommy" around forever.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: