Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 11, 2017, 03:37:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I've seen enough horror movies to know any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 59453 times)
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #405 on: February 19, 2013, 12:05:31 PM »

Here are some ideas I would like to see:

Direct sequel to The New Blood, bringing back Tina (7) and Tommy (4-6).

Direct sequel to Freddy vs. Jason with Jason terrorizing the camp grounds in his zombie form

Sequel to the remake, but in the summer OR winter time.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #406 on: February 19, 2013, 12:19:15 PM »

A sequel to the 2009 film is the best way to go IMO .
Like Rich said , summer or winter is ok .
phoenixashes
Atlarman Reborn
Camp Cook

« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2013, 03:44:25 PM »

haven't seen one set in winter....not many teebs at camp in winter I guess but it might be cool
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #408 on: February 19, 2013, 03:49:44 PM »

haven't seen one set in winter....not many teebs at camp in winter I guess but it might be cool

You make a good point. What would be the reason for being at CCL in winter? I'm sure it'd just be some winter camping trip but I want a better reason!
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #409 on: February 19, 2013, 08:04:06 PM »

Maybe a ski trip?
Stealth
Camper

« Reply #410 on: February 19, 2013, 08:31:38 PM »

You make a good point. What would be the reason for being at CCL in winter? I'm sure it'd just be some winter camping trip but I want a better reason!

Have a group of escaped teenagers from a juvenile detention center!
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #411 on: February 20, 2013, 12:42:24 AM »

How's this ...

My family has a summer cottage , on an island .
In the winter , when the lake is frozen , there's lots of people who venture out to see the sights and explore .
There's many break ins . Lots of kids looking for booze and a place to party . 

What if Jason was sick and tired of these hooligans damaging the cabins at CCL ?
He gets even !
phoenixashes
Atlarman Reborn
Camp Cook

« Reply #412 on: February 20, 2013, 05:01:00 PM »

winter hockey camp?? I condess I like the detention escape better or hevors idea
Stealth
Camper

« Reply #413 on: February 20, 2013, 05:46:10 PM »

Also with the juvenile detention center plot, after a couple of the teenagers are killed you can have some actively trying to kill Jason in order to survive which we rarely see in F13 films. We have had 1 protagonist try to kill him because he knows all about Jason, and we have had Tina (I think that's her name.) from Part 7 use her psychic powers to try to kill him, but it would be nice to have a group of juvenile delinquents thinking they are bad asses trying to kill Jason who they would assume is just an ordinary maniac!
ft13th
ft13th
New Blood

jason is the man

« Reply #414 on: February 22, 2013, 07:18:35 PM »

when is this movie coming out. was jason plaining on this but when he looks at his calender its friday the 14th!!!
DUKE1
Camp Cook

AGAINST ME! kicks ass

« Reply #415 on: February 26, 2013, 11:10:18 AM »

Frozen Lake idea is good . Ice Fishing trip gone wrong,winer hunters. JAson comes along. Incorporate that idea with Juvinile were they go after him. could be exciting.

Saw a film a while back with this Juvinile idea were they were on an island or in woods being hunted by father to one of the kids, pretty good think it was british. Idea could work.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #416 on: February 27, 2013, 09:46:39 PM »

Lots of these ideas are good , now where are the film makers ?
This project needs some serious attention ASAP .
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2013, 10:40:12 AM »

- stand alone-ish film where fans can place into ANY continuity they want

Friday the 13th: The Winter Hunt

A group of college student are driving to a remote destination (do we really give a shit where?) to celebrate winter break. Of course they ignore the weather reports of a possible blizzard and get caught in it. They wind up parking their car and spending the night in a cold, darn, and wet cabin. Because snow is everywhere they do not even realize where they are. Of course they wind up in Crystal Lake and get slaughtered by Jason one by one.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2013, 03:36:14 PM »

Sounds like another great variation on the winter theme that's been rumored .
I like it .

For the sake of continuity (and my own preference) i'd like it to be a movie in the same vein as the remake , with Mears back on board in the starring role .
scabboy
Camper

« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2013, 04:22:50 PM »

A direct to dvd sequel, IMO is the best route. it's almost guaranteed a good profit; $10 mil budget and they will definitely make it back.

However, let TNB rest in piece. That movie was pretty horrible, IMO.

But, I'd still like to see Tina back. If she does come back, it won't be Lar, that is for sure... so again, it won't even be worth it.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: