Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 04:28:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What the hell is going on here?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 57766 times)
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #390 on: December 28, 2012, 07:56:08 PM »

Thought I read somewhere that the company behind the new Texas Chainsaw 3D was so pleased they want to do another already.

I'd love to see Tommy Jarvis as a kid again like in Pt 4.
Feldman has stated his desire to return in the Tommy role . He still looks the same too !
Maybe we'll see that happen oneday ?
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #391 on: December 28, 2012, 11:00:48 PM »

Feldman has stated his desire to return in the Tommy role . He still looks the same too !
Maybe we'll see that happen oneday ?

Not a bad idea but I wouldn't be surprised if they do recast for one reason or another especially if they want Tommy to be a kid or something to that degree. Feldman was almost brought back I think for Freddy Vs Jason if I heard correctly but some execs balked because they thought it would cost too much to pay Corey I think. Shannon and Swift said something like that on His Name Was Jason if I remember correctly in the bonus interviews. Same with Betsy Palmer when they put her in F Vs J script. She supposedly wanted too much which I take with a grain of salt. She said she wanted backend points in the movies or something like that. Considering she did help start what became a huge franchise she probably was right in asking for it. Some execs don't think what fans want though. They become very concerned with money. Can't say I blame them but if u want fans to watch the movies bringing back Betsy and Corey would be the way to do it.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #392 on: January 06, 2013, 03:03:32 PM »

You're not alone , it's a great idea . I think we would've gotten more mileage out of the series that way too .

And the series wouldn't have been laughed at so much.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #393 on: January 06, 2013, 03:50:29 PM »

And the series wouldn't have been laughed at so much.
That's one of my gripes in the whole series . Jason was a demented killer in the early films .Later on he morphed into a parody of himself and became too cartoony to be considered scary . At least to me .
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #394 on: January 06, 2013, 03:52:23 PM »

That's one of my gripes in the whole series . Jason was a demented killer in the early films .Later on he morphed into a parody of himself and became too cartoony to be considered scary . At least to me .
Most people saw it that way.
tigertim38
Camp Cook

« Reply #395 on: January 06, 2013, 05:36:59 PM »

heard that the next Friday the 13th maybe a prequel. explaning how Jason got deformed and later drowned in Crystal Lake. i think there was something like this in the friday the 13th part 2 novel.  Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked Michael Myers
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #396 on: January 06, 2013, 05:44:13 PM »

heard that the next Friday the 13th maybe a prequel. explaning how Jason got deformed and later drowned in Crystal Lake. i think there was something like this in the friday the 13th part 2 novel.  Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked Michael Myers
Where did you hear this ?
tigertim38
Camp Cook

« Reply #397 on: January 06, 2013, 06:55:40 PM »

from searching the web. but for now we can consider this just a rumor. Jason Pt. 9 but it maybe interesting if they did show the backstory with Jason,Pamela & Elias Voorhees.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #398 on: January 06, 2013, 07:20:47 PM »

Those kinds of rumors have been going around since about pt 6 !!
I'm all for a prequel though , even more so if it answers some questions about young Jason , Pam and Elias .
It would have to be stand alone entry , unless the first half was a back story and the second half picks up after the 2009 movie .

Personally i'd rather they went in that direction , instead of a whole movie about Jason being 10yrs old ...
tigertim38
Camp Cook

« Reply #399 on: January 06, 2013, 10:54:55 PM »

i read it on starseeker.com and it won't be in 3d. other then the prequel option there is also a found footage style. setting it in the winter would be interesting. Freddy Michael Myers Jason Pt. 3
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #400 on: January 06, 2013, 11:07:24 PM »

Yeah , i've read those 3 options too . They've been floating around the net for a while now ...
JasonV
Lifeguard

« Reply #401 on: February 04, 2013, 10:46:11 AM »

Not a fan of any remakes. I think their just lazy film making, however if we get some of the characters that weren't killed off the the real series I'd be delighted. The remake part 1 was dreadful so part 2 is do or die for me.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #402 on: February 04, 2013, 02:43:16 PM »

Returning characters is a good idea , one that i've thrown out there too . I hope they do it for the fans .

F13th reached it's limit with the original series . I'd even say they went too far into absurdity .
The remakes are really the only way to recharge the franchise and gain some credibility .
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #403 on: February 18, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »

Absurdity? Nothing absurd about Jason hitching a ride with Haley's Comet...
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #404 on: February 19, 2013, 11:28:47 AM »

Absurdity? Nothing absurd about Jason hitching a ride with Haley's Comet...
What was i thinking ?
Sorry .
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: