Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 12, 2017, 04:41:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Don't let her get away Mommy! Don't let her live!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 59499 times)
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #375 on: December 17, 2012, 11:49:42 PM »

I think all involved would be eager to make a few more millions for the franchise ? Not sure i'd call them 'lazy' , but i totally get how we as fans could see it that way !
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #376 on: December 19, 2012, 06:33:09 PM »

I think all involved would be eager to make a few more millions for the franchise ? Not sure i'd call them 'lazy' , but i totally get how we as fans could see it that way !
Okay, I'll use the term " bad inertia " in place of laziness.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #377 on: December 20, 2012, 12:20:18 AM »

"Bad inertia" or "script deficit" would be two top contenders for the lack of news ...
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #378 on: December 20, 2012, 06:32:09 PM »

"Bad inertia" or "script deficit" would be two top contenders for the lack of news ...
I have no other input on this, I'm sorry to say.  If I was running things, it'd be different.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #379 on: December 21, 2012, 11:49:06 PM »

I have no other input on this, I'm sorry to say.  If I was running things, it'd be different.
Time will tell . Keep the faith bro ...
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #380 on: December 22, 2012, 04:28:35 PM »

Time will tell . Keep the faith bro ...
Maybe we whould turn into corporate raiders and do a hostile takeover.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #381 on: December 22, 2012, 08:09:45 PM »

Maybe we whould turn into corporate raiders and do a hostile takeover.
If that's what it really takes to get more movies made Smiley
Nah , they'll come .

I don't like the wait either ...
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #382 on: December 27, 2012, 12:21:21 PM »

I was under the impression that Shannon and Swift wrote a script already.

Here is an interesting thought. Texas Chainsaw 3D is a direct sequel to the original, AFTER the remake and prequel came out.

That will be the first franchise to go back to the original film series after the remake has been made. If it is successful, I wonder if we can a Friday the 13th as a sequel from the classic series and not the remake.

I would love to see a film pick up from where Part VII left off.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #383 on: December 27, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »

It's an interesting thought Rich , but i have my doubts ? The TCM movie will be a good one but probably a 'one off' .

With F13th , they're reinventing the series and going back to the human roots of Jason . I think they will continue in this manner and NOT get into the whole 'zombie' or 'undead' aspect ...
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #384 on: December 27, 2012, 05:15:40 PM »

I hope they DO can the whole zombie thing, because it was just something that necessarily need to be around.
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #385 on: December 27, 2012, 06:10:27 PM »

They pretty much HAD to turn him into a zombie after The Final Chapter.  The filmmakers were definitely stretching the limits of an audience's imagination trying to make people believe after all the shit Jason went through, he was still alive.

Like with the Halloween series . . .  In Halloween 4, it's explained that Michael Myers slipped into a coma after being badly burned.  Badly burned?  Christ!  That motherfucker burned to a CRISP at the end of Halloween 2; no way he was still alive after that!
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #386 on: December 27, 2012, 06:41:50 PM »

Thought I read somewhere that the company behind the new Texas Chainsaw 3D was so pleased they want to do another already.

I'd love to see Tommy Jarvis as a kid again like in Pt 4.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #387 on: December 27, 2012, 07:00:58 PM »

Everyone has made good points . I'd like to add this ;
Why did they feel the need to 'kill' Jason at the end of every movie ? The films were quick to make and turned a profit . They had a loyal fan base too .

Why not just leave a cliffhanger , as opposed to an absolute ending ? This way , the door would always be open for more installments , and the ludicrous plots that followed might've been avoided !
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #388 on: December 28, 2012, 05:50:10 PM »

Everyone has made good points . I'd like to add this ;
Why did they feel the need to 'kill' Jason at the end of every movie ? The films were quick to make and turned a profit . They had a loyal fan base too .

Why not just leave a cliffhanger , as opposed to an absolute ending ? This way , the door would always be open for more installments , and the ludicrous plots that followed might've been avoided !
Oh man, I've suggested before that somehow Jason should " escape " somehow at the end of the movie.  Glad to know I'm not alone on this wavelength.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #389 on: December 28, 2012, 07:54:30 PM »

Oh man, I've suggested before that somehow Jason should " escape " somehow at the end of the movie.  Glad to know I'm not alone on this wavelength.
You're not alone , it's a great idea . I think we would've gotten more mileage out of the series that way too .

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: