Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 12, 2017, 01:39:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Looks like she's the only one left alive..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 59479 times)
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #360 on: December 05, 2012, 03:45:06 AM »

Oh I hear you.  When a new Friday movie comes out, I want to see it as soon as possible.  But over the years, as the crowds have gotten worse, the kids less polite, I force myself to either take off work and go to a matinee, or hit up Saturday's first showing.  I have had too many movies ruined for me on a Friday night evening show to go again when I think the theater might be crowded.  Unless I'm going to, say, a Clint Eastwood movie, or something that skews older; those folks don't talk for shit, unless you happen to sit near an older couple, one hard of hearing, who sometimes needs things explained to him.  But that's rare.
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #361 on: December 05, 2012, 01:41:15 PM »

I saw the remake twice and both times were packed I'm proud to say. Hope we get the sequel soon. Nothing like a Jason film and I always count down the days until the newest one once I see the first trailer.
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #362 on: December 05, 2012, 01:47:41 PM »

Yeah, when the remake came out and made a lot opening weekend, I was very optimistic we'd get a sequel, and relatively soon.  But I'm really starting to doubt it at this point.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #363 on: December 05, 2012, 02:20:06 PM »

I think about 4 months ago they said they were still discussing options.

Jason seems to be slowly going forward but Freddy may be stuck since they don't know what to do. Hope we get a new Nightmare movie soon too.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #364 on: December 05, 2012, 06:14:41 PM »

Oh I hear you.  When a new Friday movie comes out, I want to see it as soon as possible.  But over the years, as the crowds have gotten worse, the kids less polite, I force myself to either take off work and go to a matinee, or hit up Saturday's first showing.  I have had too many movies ruined for me on a Friday night evening show to go again when I think the theater might be crowded.  Unless I'm going to, say, a Clint Eastwood movie, or something that skews older; those folks don't talk for shit, unless you happen to sit near an older couple, one hard of hearing, who sometimes needs things explained to him.  But that's rare.
I can tolerate almost anything.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #365 on: December 05, 2012, 08:17:45 PM »

I think about 4 months ago they said they were still discussing options.

Jason seems to be slowly going forward but Freddy may be stuck since they don't know what to do. Hope we get a new Nightmare movie soon too.
Every one in a while i'll check the internet for updates on this .
I really hope the F13th pt 2 remake gets made . I can hardly wait ! Smiley
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #366 on: December 05, 2012, 08:25:07 PM »

I think we will c a Jason remake sooner than later.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #367 on: December 05, 2012, 08:29:03 PM »

I do too Austin !

There's a lot of fan interest since the last movie , and as we know , these flicks are made for the fans .
The 2013 timetable is still an option and i hope we do have this movie out in there sometime .
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #368 on: December 06, 2012, 06:53:57 PM »

Every one in a while i'll check the internet for updates on this .
I really hope the F13th pt 2 remake gets made . I can hardly wait ! Smiley
That makes two of us.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #369 on: December 16, 2012, 05:57:19 AM »

I'm surprised that there isn't more buzz on this movie ?
The internet is quiet , aside from Camp Blood !
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #370 on: December 16, 2012, 09:06:48 AM »

I'm surprised that there isn't more buzz on this movie ?
The internet is quiet , aside from Camp Blood !
Yeah, well, I think these people don't care as much as we do!!!!
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #371 on: December 16, 2012, 12:56:32 PM »

Yeah, well, I think these people don't care as much as we do!!!!
Sad but true ...
You'd think that more tidbits might have leaked out though ?
If we can think up cool ideas and get the importance of the 13th movie in 2013 , then SURELY others in the inner circle must too ?
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #372 on: December 16, 2012, 02:38:44 PM »

Sad but true ...
You'd think that more tidbits might have leaked out though ?
If we can think up cool ideas and get the importance of the 13th movie in 2013 , then SURELY others in the inner circle must too ?
Well, from what I've heard, they have to find out who owns the rights to the F13 movies.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #373 on: December 16, 2012, 05:17:41 PM »

Well, from what I've heard, they have to find out who owns the rights to the F13 movies.
That shouldn't be hard to do . Since the bottom line is making money , i'm quite surprised that we haven't heard more news about the next F13th flick ?

Seems like a lot of red tape B.S. to me !
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #374 on: December 17, 2012, 05:56:11 PM »

That shouldn't be hard to do . Since the bottom line is making money , i'm quite surprised that we haven't heard more news about the next F13th flick ?

Seems like a lot of red tape B.S. to me !
Or just flat out laziness!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: