Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 11, 2017, 04:30:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "The quiet can fool you. . ."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 59439 times)
stevenfreeman
Lifeguard

« Reply #300 on: January 06, 2012, 01:40:04 PM »

He looks like an unmasked Jason Voorhees.
Machete82
New Blood

« Reply #301 on: January 09, 2012, 03:30:41 AM »

So what's the official word on the next Friday film? Is it still even in development anymore?
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #302 on: January 09, 2012, 09:34:12 AM »

So what's the official word on the next Friday film? Is it still even in development anymore?

Well, obviously they will do another one, but I think it might be up on blocks for the time being.
Nikki6am
« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2012, 09:52:29 PM »

I would love to see the OG F13 in 3D re-released in the theaters that would be BA as hell!
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #304 on: January 23, 2012, 02:18:23 PM »

I'd like to see a sequel to F13 2009 that takes place during the winter and that brings back Harry Manfredini's score.  Maybe something that feels more like an F13 than the remake did.
Evildead13th
« Reply #305 on: February 06, 2012, 12:49:30 PM »

Now that I have started watching my F13th and NOES marathon, I want a prequel. Texas Chainsaw Massacre did it so why not F13th? After watching F13th 1 and 2 (mostly pt.1), I think it would be pretty cool to see how this all came to be. Obviously Elias would FINALLY be introduced on the big screen and we will see what happened there but they could also explain things like Jason's drowning and how Pamela didn't know that he survived. Show Jason growing up in the wilderness and then he witnesses Pamela's death. They could show Pamela slowly turning pyscho after Jason's drowning where she commits other murders maybe and of course all the shit that went down that they talked about in the 1980 original w/ the fires, poisoning the water, etc. You could add to it even. Idk. I've always liked the idea of a prequel to the series and now that I am really examining the first few films, I think this could really work if done correctly.
Nikki6am
« Reply #306 on: February 06, 2012, 01:10:06 PM »

Now that I have started watching my F13th and NOES marathon, I want a prequel. Texas Chainsaw Massacre did it so why not F13th? After watching F13th 1 and 2 (mostly pt.1), I think it would be pretty cool to see how this all came to be. Obviously Elias would FINALLY be introduced on the big screen and we will see what happened there but they could also explain things like Jason's drowning and how Pamela didn't know that he survived. Show Jason growing up in the wilderness and then he witnesses Pamela's death. They could show Pamela slowly turning pyscho after Jason's drowning where she commits other murders maybe and of course all the shit that went down that they talked about in the 1980 original w/ the fires, poisoning the water, etc. You could add to it even. Idk. I've always liked the idea of a prequel to the series and now that I am really examining the first few films, I think this could really work if done correctly.
I really like this idea. I think that's the only way to go with another F13th film. I like Jets idea that there should be some incest between Pam and Elias. I think it would be far more successful than the 2009 version.
Evildead13th
« Reply #307 on: February 06, 2012, 03:22:42 PM »

Agreed. I love Jet's idea too Nikki! It would be PERFECT for a prequel! Cool
Mangler312
The Strangler
Camp Cook

« Reply #308 on: February 09, 2012, 03:30:05 AM »

I'd luv this shit. Voorhees fam needs to be shown in the beginning of it all.

The prequel setup would allow them to do sumthin fresh instead of just another regulation slasher flick. Your idea got the potential to be a helluva movie if they ever tried it.
baghead
« Reply #309 on: February 16, 2012, 03:37:23 AM »

That makes the most sense.  I would be ok with a rebooted prequel, it worked ok in TCM...
Ctr. Martin
Camper

« Reply #310 on: February 16, 2012, 06:01:54 AM »

Wow, people really want a prequel, explaining everything to us? That is exactly why I hate these remakes/prequels of horror movies, there's no mystery left with the characters in many of them. Sometimes things are best left to the imagination, I don't want nor need everything explained to me.

I was scared shitless that the remake of Friday the 13th was going to be like what Rob Zombie did to poor Michael. Thankfully, that never happened and I hope we never get close to such treatment.

I welcome a sequel. I'll fucking freak if we get a prequel.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #311 on: February 17, 2012, 06:47:31 AM »

Well, obviously they will do another one, but I think it might be up on blocks for the time being.
Jeff Foxworthy would be proud of this comment. 

Anyway, to address the post, it'll be " up on blocks" for quite awhile.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #312 on: February 17, 2012, 08:45:22 AM »

Wow, people really want a prequel, explaining everything to us? That is exactly why I hate these remakes/prequels of horror movies, there's no mystery left with the characters in many of them. Sometimes things are best left to the imagination, I don't want nor need everything explained to me.

I was scared shitless that the remake of Friday the 13th was going to be like what Rob Zombie did to poor Michael. Thankfully, that never happened and I hope we never get close to such treatment.

Maybe they could pull it off...but I agree with the above.
Nikki6am
« Reply #313 on: February 17, 2012, 01:08:25 PM »

I just want them to make a shitload of F13th films. The sequels just downward spiraled after 6. And I don't want them to explain anything to me or pussify Jason, and make it some boo-hoo had a rough life type of bullshit. I agree Rob Zombie buttraped Michael! But I want more Mrs. V, I miss her and the only way to ever see her again is with a prequel. Need to take er back to the roots with Mrs. V. Fuck Jason, he isn't the real killer anyway. Mrs. V is the OG. Maybe that's what makes me wanna butt rape her. Oh god, I just realized that would be butt raping Mrs. V! Oh no, what have I done?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 01:11:01 PM by Nikki6am » Logged
Nikki6am
« Reply #314 on: February 17, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »

That makes the most sense.  I would be ok with a rebooted prequel, it worked ok in TCM...
It worked great in TCM. I loved both new TCMs. The sequels to TCM (with the exception on 2, which was pure gold) sucked balls. Rob Zombie, on the other hand......good God, don't get me started.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: