Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 11, 2017, 02:09:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "We love premarital sex!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 59448 times)
Gonarhxus
Victim

Sup' dawg?! ^

« Reply #240 on: December 26, 2010, 11:38:00 PM »

I honestly haven't been following much but whatever happened to Kane Hodder? I know I must be terribly outdated but why wasn't he in the 2009 remake?
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #241 on: December 27, 2010, 08:40:51 AM »

I honestly haven't been following much but whatever happened to Kane Hodder? I know I must be terribly outdated but why wasn't he in the 2009 remake?

Hodder hasn't been Jason since '04, when an overrated Hong Kong action director who's previous claim to horror fame was the shitmare known as "Bride of Chucky" decided that Kane wasn't right for the role going into Freddy vs. Jason. This man, Ronny Yu-Suck, has yet to be punished for his crimes to my satisfaction, but it's coming eventually.
Gonarhxus
Victim

Sup' dawg?! ^

« Reply #242 on: December 27, 2010, 05:12:04 PM »

Ah, yes I know about the whole 'Freddy-vs-Jason-casting-Kirzinger-instead-of-Hodder' story but why did they cast yet another actor (Derek Mears) in the 2009 remake to play Jason? Don't get me wrong, I think he was good as Jason & would like to see him reprise the role again but I'm just curious, why they didn't have Hodder again.
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #243 on: January 04, 2011, 12:35:46 AM »

Ah, yes I know about the whole 'Freddy-vs-Jason-casting-Kirzinger-instead-of-Hodder' story but why did they cast yet another actor (Derek Mears) in the 2009 remake to play Jason? Don't get me wrong, I think he was good as Jason & would like to see him reprise the role again but I'm just curious, why they didn't have Hodder again.

Since the 2009 film was a reboot, I am sure that Platinum Dunes wanted to go with their own guy to play the part of Jason in their vision and not what had been before. Kane will forever be Jason, however! Wink
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #244 on: January 04, 2011, 10:57:00 AM »

LOL, maybe even platinum dunes knew Kirzinger sucked so they decided to just start over with someone else altogether.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #245 on: January 29, 2011, 04:11:15 PM »

Brad fuller tweeted that they are ready to make another but New line isnt ready
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #246 on: January 29, 2011, 06:38:09 PM »

New Line isn't ready ? wtf ???
the 2009 reboot was a pretty good success , and the fans are eager for the follow up ...
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #247 on: January 29, 2011, 10:34:09 PM »

Unfortunately, this is something that Brad Fuller mentioned already, back in April 2010. The interesting thing is that Platinum Dunes was mentioned to be not involved with a new Friday the 13th movie. And his Tweet today really doesn't go against that thought still.

I hope Warner Bros moves on a sequel in the very near future. I thought PD's film was a good start.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #248 on: January 30, 2011, 05:00:01 AM »

Unfortunately, this is something that Brad Fuller mentioned already, back in April 2010. The interesting thing is that Platinum Dunes was mentioned to be not involved with a new Friday the 13th movie. And his Tweet today really doesn't go against that thought still.

I hope Warner Bros moves on a sequel in the very near future. I thought PD's film was a good start.

As long as someone does it! We need more Jason!
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #249 on: February 19, 2011, 07:53:32 AM »

5 things creators need for realy good F13 movie:

1) No Ronny Yu in any situation
2) Derek Mears as Jason
3) Human Jason
4) Old-school spesial effects
5) A director and writer who knows all about Jason

Wraith
Camp Cook

« Reply #250 on: February 19, 2011, 10:14:02 AM »

As long as Mears is back as Jason I'll be happy.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2011, 04:54:15 PM »

5 things creators need for realy good F13 movie:

1) No Ronny Yu in any situation
2) Derek Mears as Jason
3) Human Jason
4) Old-school spesial effects
5) A director and writer who knows all about Jason

i like your whole post and agree with all 5 items .
i've said it before and will reiterate , that i'd LOVE to see Amy Steel return in some form , even a small cameo role .Smiley
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #252 on: February 20, 2011, 06:55:50 PM »

i like your whole post and agree with all 5 items .
i've said it before and will reiterate , that i'd LOVE to see Amy Steel return in some form , even a small cameo role .Smiley

I always thought they should bring Tommy back someway somehow,evan a small role would be cool.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #253 on: February 20, 2011, 09:14:37 PM »

I always thought they should bring Tommy back someway somehow,evan a small role would be cool.
i also like your idea , Killer-C .
Corey Feldmen has often stated that he'd like to return in that role . i think it could work ? like he said , bypass a lot of the other sequels and pick up after we last saw him (kinda like Halloween H2O , in his words) .this shouldn't be too much of a stretch since F13th continuity has usually been a farce ...

Corey and Amy in the F13th pt2 'reboot' seems like a winning combo to me !! Smiley
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2011, 07:57:52 PM »

I wonder when this will actually be released..seeing as its 2011 lol...
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: