Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 18, 2017, 05:27:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I'm a messenger of God..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 57586 times)
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #225 on: November 12, 2010, 02:32:31 PM »

Some comments on this thread and some of the posts....

Secondly, I hope this film never gets made.  I hate remakes.  I hate sequels to remakes.  I hate anything written by Mark Shannon and Damien Shit.  They're the two worst writers alive and the 2009 film proved it beyond doubt.

Well, the newest film is a franchise reboot and not a remake of a singular film. When the sequel begins filming, you will find out how much different it is from the 2009 film. Sequels tend to be different no matter if the original film is a reboot/remake or not as the filmmakers mostly change between films and approach a film differently from a creative standpoint.

i see topic say "friday the 13th part 2 (2010)" but i did look at IMDb and it didnt say about friday the 13th (2010) and this is really friday the 13th next sequel or not?

I think that the next Friday the 13th should be labeled Friday the 13th (2012).  Wink The film was pulled from imdb.com for the time being, so you won't find any mention of the sequel there for now.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #226 on: November 13, 2010, 10:31:02 AM »

any more word about JV in the snow??  Grin
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #227 on: November 17, 2010, 02:30:39 PM »

Breaking FRIDAY THE 13th Sequel News - Jason Being Reborn Again?

As we predicted, if Platinum Dunes wasn't ready to move forward with a sequel another company would be. Warner Brothers appears to be that company according to our friends over at the official FRIDAY THE 13th site. This all of course depends on if their soruces are correct.

If this is indeed legit information than expect Jason back in Crystal Lake sooner rather than later. A new direction may be the best in this case as the first film just couldn't seem to find its identity. Almost a case of trying to hard to be a FRIDAY THE 13th movie. No word on whether remake Jason Voorhees Derek Mears will reprise his role. Stay tuned for more clarification as we seek answers to the question, will Jason be reborn again?
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #228 on: November 17, 2010, 02:56:15 PM »

Its about time...
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2010, 05:37:33 PM »

I wish, that Oren Peli directed this film, very much.  Cheesy Roll Eyes
Dead-Fu*k
Lifeguard

« Reply #230 on: November 20, 2010, 07:43:27 PM »

I hope they get some good writers and cinematographers. A better score too

Last time they said they wanted Jason to be more like Rambo. It might be cool for the next installment to have Jason be on the run from the law. Like First Blood. Kind of like the begining of Jason Goes Tto Hell  Jason Pt. 9
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #231 on: November 27, 2010, 11:58:10 PM »

As we predicted, if Platinum Dunes wasn't ready to move forward with a sequel another company would be. Warner Brothers appears to be that company according to our friends over at the official FRIDAY THE 13th site. This all of course depends on if their soruces are correct.

If this is indeed legit information than expect Jason back in Crystal Lake sooner rather than later. A new direction may be the best in this case as the first film just couldn't seem to find its identity. Almost a case of trying to hard to be a FRIDAY THE 13th movie. No word on whether remake Jason Voorhees Derek Mears will reprise his role. Stay tuned for more clarification as we seek answers to the question, will Jason be reborn again?

This intrigues me. Though I do hope Derek Mears returns because I thought he did pretty well.
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #232 on: November 29, 2010, 05:58:21 PM »

I forgot that Horrobid ran with our story. I had to laugh that in the story, we were referred to as the "official" F13 site and in the comments of their story someone complained about that. Why would anyone even care? Must be some bad blood still out there.  Wink

What's even funnier is that it looks like "official" has been removed from the story now. Anyways, glad that the word reached so many people. I hope we can get more news out there soon!
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #233 on: November 29, 2010, 06:16:25 PM »

I forgot that Horrobid ran with our story. I had to laugh that in the story, we were referred to as the "official" F13 site and in the comments of their story someone complained about that. Why would anyone even care? Must be some bad blood still out there.  Wink

What's even funnier is that it looks like "official" has been removed from the story now. Anyways, glad that the word reached so many people. I hope we can get more news out there soon!

I like your sarcasm jasonsfurym Grin
JasonLives
There's nothing like a mothers love..
Lifeguard

« Reply #234 on: November 30, 2010, 12:25:40 PM »

ughh, not really looking forward to it.. I really don't like this 'Jason as Rambo' kind of thing.. He's not a normal person.. he's a psychotic killer, bent on murdering everyone around him.. not some guy camping out in the woods, watching 'survivor man' for tips, and running from the cops. Jason kills cops. He kills everyone, doesn't take people hostage, and shows no mercy...

I just didn't like the remake, sorry if I'm rambling.. it killed the whole feel of FT13th films. It may just be time to let Jason go.. That is until someone actually wants to make a good one, not just after the $$$$$$$$$ like New Line, and Platinum Dune, and every other big hollywood jackass company.. It's all just to get teens back in the theater, so they can cash in off the profits.. they don't care if they butcher the classics..

Chris  Angry

Killer-C
Head Counselor

« Reply #235 on: November 30, 2010, 12:28:39 PM »

ughh, not really looking forward to it.. I really don't like this 'Jason as Rambo' kind of thing.. He's not a normal person.. he's a psychotic killer, bent on murdering everyone around him.. not some guy camping out in the woods, watching 'survivor man' for tips, and running from the cops. Jason kills cops. He kills everyone, doesn't take people hostage, and shows no mercy...

I just didn't like the remake, sorry if I'm rambling.. it killed the whole feel of FT13th films. It may just be time to let Jason go.. That is until someone actually wants to make a good one, not just after the $$$$$$$$$ like New Line, and Platinum Dune, and every other big hollywood jackass company.. It's all just to get teens back in the theater, so they can cash in off the profits.. they don't care if they butcher the classics..

Chris  Angry

Thats how it was in part 2,he lived in the woods and had to survive somehow
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2010, 08:42:43 PM »

Hey guys this may be a stupid question but is Derek Mears still playing Jason in Pt. 2 or did that UFC guy get it?
JasonLives
There's nothing like a mothers love..
Lifeguard

« Reply #237 on: December 06, 2010, 07:18:46 PM »

ya but part II was good  Grin
Killer-C
Head Counselor

« Reply #238 on: December 07, 2010, 12:31:25 PM »

Hey guys this may be a stupid question but is Derek Mears still playing Jason in Pt. 2 or did that UFC guy get it?

Not sure if it will be Mears,but the UFC guy is Tim Silvia who got mixed up for this part with some other movie
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #239 on: December 07, 2010, 03:20:29 PM »

Not sure if it will be Mears,but the UFC guy is Tim Silvia who got mixed up for this part with some other movie

Oh. That is a relief for me because I much rather would've had Mears return anyway. I do hope he does return cause I thought he was great as Jason.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: