Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 14, 2017, 04:43:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Planning on smoking a little dope, having a little premarital sex, and getting slaughtered?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 (2012?)  (Read 59548 times)
TheButcher13
New Blood

I was born on Friday the 13th

« Reply #210 on: August 07, 2010, 12:32:07 AM »

even though i think the 3-d movies are starting to get played out it would be sick to see jason hacking up sex crazed teens and him coming out of nowhere through the snow
maSta prAylude
« Reply #211 on: August 07, 2010, 06:43:22 AM »

I would like to see the Snow idea, take action. I think it would be really cool to see...
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2010, 08:02:31 PM »

I would like to see the Snow idea, take action. I think it would be really cool to see...
a lot of us agree , Praylude !!!
still hoping that they make this one . Smiley
Vitaman
Victim

we cant kill deidre,shes a friend of ours

« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »

remember they toyed with that idea for jason x(wich i might b one of the few that enjoyed btw;)),either way it goes,u cant see these films as mere remakes simply cus theyre not,alltough they have parts of previus films IN them,i see them more as a continuence(if u look away from the obvius ruiners of the series jgth n x that kinda ended the series),besides the old ones were gettin stale as hell,after pt6 ideas kinda ran out,took me a while to"enjoy"a runnin Jason,and a Jason thats actually a smart deliberate hunter with secret underground passages,once i got past my initial critisism(they cant do that,thats not Jason)i loooved it:)

Cant wait for part 2,and 3..
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #214 on: September 03, 2010, 05:14:47 AM »

obvius ruiners of the series jgth n x that kinda ended the series

I don't think either of those movies ruined the series. Each one of those concepts were only one film long.

besides the old ones were gettin stale as hell,after pt6 ideas kinda ran out

I loved Part 7.

took me a while to"enjoy"a runnin Jason,and a Jason thats actually a smart deliberate hunter with secret underground passages,once i got past my initial critisism(they cant do that,thats not Jason)i loooved it:)

He ran in 2-4. The only thing I still don't really care for is the idea that Crystal Lake has underground tunels. Still I liked the new Friday the 13th.
Dizzy
« Reply #215 on: September 11, 2010, 03:58:22 AM »

Some comments on this thread and some of the posts....

First of all, I think that camera kill discussed a few pages back is lame.  Flashing while body parts are being thrown around.  That's way too flashy and way too "MTV music video" for my FRIDAY tastebuds.

Secondly, I hope this film never gets made.  I hate remakes.  I hate sequels to remakes.  I hate anything written by Mark Shannon and Damien Shit.  They're the two worst writers alive and the 2009 film proved it beyond doubt.

Thirdly, Kat mentioned that she loved zombie Jason from the later films.  I have always asserted that Jason has never been a zombie.  Zombies are brainless and aimless, a la George Romero films.  Jason has always moved, acted, and killed with intelligence.  Undead,. yes.  Zombie, no.  He's merely "supernatural Jason" in my eyes.
3timesbefore
Camp Cook

« Reply #216 on: September 11, 2010, 04:26:48 AM »

Since I didn't care for Friday the 13th 2009, I'm indifferent to the rumors of this one. However, if they decide to make it, which now seems kind of up in the air, I will see it on DVD if they include the camp as part of the main storyline.

Forget classless assholes in the party house. When the original Fridays did that theme you didn't want EVERY character to die. Most were brainless, yes, a little shallow and you could see them not killing Jason outright, but being off screwing while he drowned with no thought to his safety, but they weren't outright offensive like the remake characters. Actually, I'll include all current horror movie characters. I just don't like this new era. A child of the 80s and all that. Even later Jason movies starting with The New Blood had jerkweeds for a main cast.

But why is it so hard to include Camp Crystal Lake in a movie franchise that begins and ends with that location? They can even skip like five years into the future like the old Part 2, leave the Clay and Whitney thing behind, and have counselors preparing good old Camp Blood for its new reopening. Jeez, even a Packanack clone would be a step in the right direction. In the new timeline Camp Blood has been closed for what, thirty years, even longer than the original timeline. Get back to basics, have them getting the camp ready.

On second thought, scrap the whole thing.  Tongue They've done it better already and those films hold up just fine. Forget remakes and let's have a brand new slasher - not Ghostface for God's sake - that can become just as iconic as the old crew. But whatever you do, don't have him one day street fight Jason in L.A. as Ashley Williams snipes at them with his Boomstick from atop a parking garage while zombies and Deadites dance a jig all around them.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 04:29:36 AM by 3timesbefore » Logged
LOCOFOX 82
Camper

« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2010, 04:41:45 PM »

I still hope this gets made sometime in the near future.  Angry
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #218 on: September 20, 2010, 12:58:33 PM »

I myself am a "child of the 80s" (and early 90s) but I don't "hate the new generation."
 To me that is just silly.The 2009 Friday the 13th to me was an amplified version of the older ones.

I do wish they would finally go back to the actual camp of Camp Crystal Lake.
Twistedfool
Lifeguard

« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2010, 11:00:25 AM »

I was in the theater for the 2009 one in my Jason costume, cheering with my friends. I liked it, even tho it seemed to be compact like it was over before I knew what had happened. Anyway, I am looking forward to a new one, they talk and talk about Jason in the snow too much, it seems like its better when they talk about it then when they actually do it. I don't know if they ever will, doesn't Lionsgate own Jason now? WTF?
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #220 on: September 28, 2010, 11:37:41 PM »

Lion's Gate ownnig Friday the 13th is just a rumor. Nothing concrete was established yet. Since Platinum Dunes is working on Ninja Turtles and LG's Saw franchise is coming to an end, I don't think it would be a bad idea for them to approach Warner about the property.
Twistedfool
Lifeguard

« Reply #221 on: October 02, 2010, 11:32:51 AM »

wait what the hell are they doing Ninja turtles for?
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #222 on: October 02, 2010, 03:59:24 PM »

Lion's Gate ownnig Friday the 13th is just a rumor. Nothing concrete was established yet. Since Platinum Dunes is working on Ninja Turtles and LG's Saw franchise is coming to an end, I don't think it would be a bad idea for them to approach Warner about the property.

Lionsgate owning the franchise was a hypothetical that was posed at the site I write for. It was interesting to see people's thoughts. A lot of people like the idea, but don't want Jason to end up like Michael Myers and be owned by a dozen different distributors. I think Lionsgate would do a great job distributing and marketing a new film!
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2010, 12:48:27 AM »

wait what the hell are they doing Ninja turtles for?

They are working on a franchise reboot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in live action last I read. They wanted to branch out of horror and into other genres.
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2010, 11:26:48 PM »

i see topic say "friday the 13th part 2 (2010)" but i did look at IMDb and it didnt say about friday the 13th (2010) and this is really friday the 13th next sequel or not?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 33
  Print  

Jump to: