Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 12, 2017, 07:24:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What is this, a joke?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Broken Dream/J.J's Blues (Song Edit)  (Read 3357 times)
Regan/Pazuzu
Head Counselor

You're Going To Die Up There

« on: April 26, 2010, 07:44:27 PM »

after watching Friday The 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan again recently for the upteenth time, i decided to see if i could find the songs the character J.J plays in the film and then found out they were not completed and not released

so i decided to do an edit of both the songs and try and make one song out of them, in the way of vocals though i only had the one verse and chorus of Broken Dream and repeated them a few times in the edit.

it was done on audacity and i tryed my best to make it sound good, so check it out and give me some feedback Smiley
thanks!

[youtube]foKAJJ-Blbc[/youtube]
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:28:46 PM »

Nice job!

I always liked that song that's being played right before she's about to get killed. Thanks.
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 02:37:08 PM »

I love that song! It was perfect to have the music playing when Jason creeps up on her. I wish they could have had a longer scene where the music was still playing and he was stalking her through the ship. Nice job on the edit!
Regan/Pazuzu
Head Counselor

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 04:35:32 AM »

thanks guys! glad you like it  Cool

it's a shame they never made Broken Dream a full song, that riff is rockin!
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 10:54:59 AM »

Nice job putting the song together Smiley It would have been nice to see the song released and I'm surprised that it wasn't listed as a part of the soundtrack..or was it? I don't know if it states anywhere in the credits but I do like that riff in the song. I'm actually surprised that they didn't have her going the way of playing an acoustic guitar while sporting the late hair metal look..but I'm glad that they didn't go that route.
Regan/Pazuzu
Head Counselor

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 05:35:28 AM »

Thanks SK!  Cool

yeah i searched for it but it only exists as it is in the film, it might be like that on the score soundtrack, i dont know though

hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 07:46:03 PM »

both good tunes , from what i can tell .
as a lead guitarist , i like riffs , and the vibe ........
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: