Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 12, 2017, 05:12:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "He is an unstoppable killing machine"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: I Heart NY poster from Part 8 is being sold on Amazon!!  (Read 2160 times)
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« on: July 18, 2010, 03:17:53 AM »

its sold on amazon heres a link
http://www.amazon.com/Friday-Manhattan-Poster-Jensen-Daggett/dp/B000KA0KTQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1279437213&sr=8-4

you can have it normal

or framed in black wood

or laminated!

I WANT IT FRAMED IN BLACK WOOD SOO BAD!
 Jason Pt. 4
Creepy Tees
Victim

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 10:04:38 AM »

Not a bad price for a reprint. I've got an original signed by Kane Hodder, Ken Kirzinger and Peter Mark Richman if anyone's interested.

info@creepy-tees.com

Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 02:13:10 PM »

its sold on amazon heres a link
http://www.amazon.com/Friday-Manhattan-Poster-Jensen-Daggett/dp/B000KA0KTQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1279437213&sr=8-4

you can have it normal

or framed in black wood

or laminated!

I WANT IT FRAMED IN BLACK WOOD SOO BAD!
 Jason Pt. 4

If you buy it, get it without the frame. Then go to walmart and pick up a $16-$19 frame. They are pretty nice for the price. Most people won't notice its a cheap on either. I've framed all mine in those frames so far.

ALL the frames you see in that photo are from Walmart. No, I did not hang them crooked, its an old house that is just not even.

The small ones were very cheap and the big ones were $19.99 I think. Its been awhile since I got them. In fact I have 3-4 more Friday Posters to hang up and buy frames for...one of these days I'll get around to it.
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 03:42:22 PM »

You can also get any Friday the 13th poster from AllPosters, the prices aren't half bad $7.99 for a 24 x 36 in print. I'd buy these up in a heartbeat but cash is not my friend at the moment Tongue

Friday the 13th Posters @ AllPosters
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 04:07:46 PM »

i like that poster with jason slasher "i love NY" and it the BEST  Grin
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 06:28:29 PM »

Yup, SK, AllPosters.com is where I got mine from. I have 4,6 framed...and 3 (I think), 7, and the CLM poster not framed yet. The I <3 NY one I have is a piece of paper printed out from my own printer yrs ago. Its actually hard to tell I printed it out verses buying a good quality one...other then the size obviously LOL
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 07:48:57 PM »

Nice posters in the picture... I have the poster that came with the ""His name was Jason" DVD, but my wife wouldn't let me hang it in our room, so I gave it to our son who loves Jason too and he now has it hanging on his wall
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 08:05:19 PM »

That room was my computer/horror room. But once Hubby got a computer I moved into the living room and he's stuck in that room. Whenever we have a kid...that will be its room and I don't know what I'll do with all my horror stuff LOL
Dizzy
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 04:05:56 PM »

Definitely get frames from Wal-Mart.  The cost of framing those things really add up, especially when the posters are usually so expensive themselves!

I have originals for most of the FRIDAY posters, including the original "I Heart NY" poster.  My cousin bought it back in the 80s and then gave it to me a few years later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: