Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 17, 2017, 01:40:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 54871 times)
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #285 on: July 18, 2010, 04:10:07 PM »

a part of me actually doesnt like wade from the beginning... hes kind of annoying with the way he talks... .. and his kill was kinda weak too..... and how .. HOW do you miss the beautiful stench of mary-jane.. i mean.. he was pissin right on it!! haha

I was thinkin the same, you might have even smelled it from the campsite
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #286 on: July 18, 2010, 04:26:47 PM »

Yeah Wade is definitely spastic, eccentric, and nerdy. He was the only one in the movie though that made me laugh, maybe it's the quick sarcastic humor delivery.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #287 on: July 18, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »

I was thinkin the same, you might have even smelled it from the campsite

anyone with a "keen nose"  Wink can pick out that skunky smell from afar...
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #288 on: July 18, 2010, 04:47:21 PM »

What does Marijuana smell like? Sad
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #289 on: July 18, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »

Hard to accurately explain but trust me it is a very distinctive and noticeable smell that anybody who has ever smelt it ever would pick it up.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #290 on: July 18, 2010, 07:07:35 PM »

ever drive by a dead skunk on the side/middle of the road??.. there ya have it lol  Grin.. i LOVE that smell..i want a pet skunk....

whoever grew that weed out at CCL(presumably JV) should have used guard skunks haha
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #291 on: July 18, 2010, 07:11:09 PM »

haha nice thanks guys but I know what it smells like, just never smoked it before. Maybe it was some of the teens that were the camp counselors who planted the weed? That is why I wish we got some more footage of the camp and people who were killed during Pamela's rampage in the remake.
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #292 on: July 18, 2010, 07:45:25 PM »

Out here in California we have a strain called "Grape Ape" that totally smells and tastes like grapes and it has a very mellowing effect. It's some of the best medicine I've ever had LOL
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #293 on: July 18, 2010, 08:09:54 PM »

haha nice thanks guys but I know what it smells like, just never smoked it before. Maybe it was some of the teens that were the camp counselors who planted the weed? That is why I wish we got some more footage of the camp and people who were killed during Pamela's rampage in the remake.

i guess if it was planted and was growing strong while JV was still a child cause for a crop to flourish like that it needs to be tended to and trimed/watered... unless JV got his degree as a botanist....  Grin
Zombiemaniac
« Reply #294 on: July 18, 2010, 10:47:10 PM »

Wade, Lawrence, Chewie, Donnie, were all just there for the comedy relief and while they were goofy at first they had no real characterization. Hey at least Shelly from part 3 was a pranskter for a reason in the end he just wanted to get the girl
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #295 on: July 18, 2010, 11:24:00 PM »

Hey at least Shelly from part 3 was a pranskter for a reason in the end he just wanted to get the girl

That is what I admired about Shelly, he was somewhat of an outcast, admitted himself he wasn't a good looking guy, and just wanted people to notice him that is why he did the pranks. I also liked the brief moment where Vera pulls out the picture of Shelly and his mom from his wallet. The difference between Shelly and Chewie is that he was just an absolute spaz, where as Shelly really took his failed pranks to heart becoming depressed. Some of Chewie's lines reminded me of something that David would have said in Part 7 The New Blood, just really awkward and strange comebacks.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #296 on: July 19, 2010, 12:13:15 AM »

Some of Chewie's lines reminded me of something that David would have said in Part 7 The New Blood, just really awkward and strange comebacks.

haha right on dude.. i agree with u on that one
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

« Reply #297 on: July 19, 2010, 12:49:53 AM »

I Think it is cool that the Guy who played chewie also got to be in the ANOES remake
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #298 on: July 19, 2010, 10:39:24 AM »

I Think it is cool that the Guy who played chewie also got to be in the ANOES remake

I've seen that guy in so many things
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

« Reply #299 on: July 19, 2010, 12:10:11 PM »

I've seen that guy in so many things
I can only think of distutbia and Nick and Nora's infinite playlist.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: