Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 04:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Guys, its okay, he just wanted his machete back!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 55135 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #255 on: June 08, 2010, 12:18:16 PM »

Nope, unless its part of the series and its supposed to explain him teleporting LOL Wink
Batty Part 2
The Shape
Counselor

I'm Baaaaaaack....

« Reply #256 on: June 08, 2010, 12:58:57 PM »

I wasn't at all impressed with this movie.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #257 on: June 08, 2010, 06:22:55 PM »

Nope, unless its part of the series and its supposed to explain him teleporting LOL Wink

lol thats the answer to this puzzle  Tongue
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #258 on: June 10, 2010, 07:20:38 PM »

Watched it again the other night. It has its moments, but there are ZERO likable characters in this film. I do prefer the "Killer Cut" to the theatrical version.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #259 on: June 10, 2010, 11:26:08 PM »

Watched it again the other night. It has its moments, but there are ZERO likable characters in this film. I do prefer the "Killer Cut" to the theatrical version.

same here.. not much goin on in this film.. it does have a handful of good suspenseful  moments...
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2010, 12:39:01 AM »

I've noticed that the more I watch this movie, the less I like it. I like Derek Mears as Jason and I like how they kinda brought the old school Friday feel back to the franchise, but the characters are not that good and it reminds me more of the TCM remake, all though the formula worked for TCM, but not as well as the F13th Remake. When this movie came out, I really liked it, I was rating it as one of my favorite Jason movies, but now I'm just noticing all the flaws that I feel it had. I appreciate the Kane Hodder flicks way more then this one, but then again that's just my opinion.. I wonder if I'll feel the same way about PD's ANOES remake once I watch that one a few more times...
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2010, 02:11:51 PM »

I've noticed that the more I watch this movie, the less I like it.

I find that to be true for myself as well.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2010, 03:00:59 PM »

I've noticed that the more I watch this movie, the less I like it. I like Derek Mears as Jason and I like how they kinda brought the old school Friday feel back to the franchise, but the characters are not that good and it reminds me more of the TCM remake, all though the formula worked for TCM, but not as well as the F13th Remake. When this movie came out, I really liked it, I was rating it as one of my favorite Jason movies, but now I'm just noticing all the flaws that I feel it had. I appreciate the Kane Hodder flicks way more then this one, but then again that's just my opinion.. I wonder if I'll feel the same way about PD's ANOES remake once I watch that one a few more times...
i dunno brother , i still like this movie in some ways ....
mainly the oldschool yet updated new version of Jason  and how the film was actually set in the woods . ie; not a city or a diner or space , etc .....    lol

but i totally agree that most of the characters just didn't cut it !?
i've only seen it a few times , unlike the other Friday movies , which i can pretty much recite by heart !!

hope you had a good weekend .....cheers   Smiley
CmpBldHottie
Lifeguard

"

« Reply #263 on: July 05, 2010, 08:05:16 PM »

When i saw this at the theaters i hated this movie but as i watched it on cinemax a few times it started to really grow on me Smiley
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #264 on: July 06, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »

When i saw this at the theaters i hated this movie but as i watched it on cinemax a few times it started to really grow on me Smiley

kinda the opposite for me-I like the extreme hunter Jason but the tunnels and the more human side to Jason just doesnt do it for me
CmpBldHottie
Lifeguard

"

« Reply #265 on: July 06, 2010, 07:02:53 PM »

kinda the opposite for me-I like the extreme hunter Jason but the tunnels and the more human side to Jason just doesnt do it for me

Trust me it took alot of watching for me to even remotely just like this movie. It didn't make sense how he killed just about everyone in his sight but yet he held that one girl hostage, jason just does not do that!!!! He's an unstoppable killing machine. I hope they come out with friday the 13th sequel soon! One that follows up after the events of jason x
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #266 on: July 06, 2010, 09:05:54 PM »

That's exactly what i wanna see too
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #267 on: July 06, 2010, 09:15:10 PM »

Trust me it took alot of watching for me to even remotely just like this movie. It didn't make sense how he killed just about everyone in his sight but yet he held that one girl hostage, jason just does not do that!!!! He's an unstoppable killing machine. I hope they come out with friday the 13th sequel soon! One that follows up after the events of jason x

I would like to see a sequel from the remake,but from somebody other than PD.I like the new Jason concept-the movie itself needs more of an oldschool vibe
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #268 on: July 07, 2010, 01:15:26 PM »

Are you kidding? The Asian guy and the black guy were funny as hell. Jenna was a nice character. The pot head in the barn was funny.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #269 on: July 08, 2010, 07:02:06 AM »

I think character development was a big issue. I just don't care about these kids. I see they *tried* to develop them, but epic fail.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: