Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 17, 2017, 12:00:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Don't let her get away Mommy! Don't let her live!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 54866 times)
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #240 on: May 21, 2010, 10:13:09 PM »

Better than part 6??? I don't think so...Part 6 is the best!!! I can see it every week or every months again and again... Grin

yeah id also say i enjoy pt 6 more than friday13 09..
Moviegirl80
Victim

« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »

I have Friday the 13th the remake The Killer Cut on DVD.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2010, 08:46:08 PM »

I have Friday the 13th the remake The Killer Cut on DVD.

what do you think of the added in scenes??.. i dont like em that much cause they throw off the timing of the film IMO.. and i dont like whitneys escape either...but i do enjoy the alternate version of JV finding the mask...
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2010, 09:23:44 PM »

I love the added scenes. I don't think it throws the timeline off too much...if I recall correctly. I'll have to rewatch it
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2010, 09:35:42 PM »

I love the added scenes. I don't think it throws the timeline off too much...if I recall correctly. I'll have to rewatch it
I totally agree with you there Kat, the Killer Cut is a lot better then the theatrical cut IMO
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2010, 10:35:21 PM »

the only part really is right after he captures whitney again.. we see him take her away(back to chain her in his dungeon).. and see that she runs quite a ways before reaching the house.. but after JV carries her away.. it cuts immediately to the power being cut off (by JV)... im pretty sure thats how it went at least lol..
LOCOFOX 82
Camper

« Reply #246 on: June 05, 2010, 09:38:39 PM »

This entry nwas a welcome addition to the series. I walked out of the theater very satisfied & that is something I had not done since JASON LIVES!!! The opening is the best out of any other entry hands down. I will admit it does have faults: pointless characters & a lot of the scenes with the college campers fall flat. However, DEREK MEARS more than makes up for it---BEST JASON EVER!!!! Bring on the sequel....
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #247 on: June 07, 2010, 12:01:03 PM »

The only thing I wish they didn't do was the underground tunnels. I mean, there are not tunnels under Crystal Lake. The idea is ludicris. They should have just rebuilt the shack from Part 2, and included the alter with the mother's head.

Also, the very noticable absence of Manfredini's music is something to me that hurt the movie a little bit.

Other then that, it was a good movie.
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2010, 12:57:00 PM »

The only thing I wish they didn't do was the underground tunnels. I mean, there are not tunnels under Crystal Lake. The idea is ludicris. They should have just rebuilt the shack from Part 2, and included the alter with the mother's head.

Also, the very noticable absence of Manfredini's music is something to me that hurt the movie a little bit.

Same here, and the only reason why they introduced the underground tunnels is to explain how Jason pops up here and there with ease. Maybe there is some deleted scenes in the later movies in the series where Jason is seen digging holes through the ground Tongue Personally the underground tunnel idea would make sense if he was slow but why does he need them when he can full sprint towards his prey?

It's very unfortunate that Manfredini didn't get a call back to score the film. I read somewhere that he would have loved to score the movie, but alas and that was their fatal mistake.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #249 on: June 07, 2010, 02:18:22 PM »

I wasn't thrilled with the idea of the tunnels when I first heard about them. But I actually liked them. I thought that the addition of the bell "alarms" were kinda stupid...but makes sense I suppose. I also think the tunnels make sense. And at least they were pre-existing...he didn't dig them.

Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #250 on: June 07, 2010, 03:00:56 PM »

lol the tunnels. i am not sure. i don't think he could have made them. i mean he had the time but why? also how did he get so smart. not i am not saying jason is a dumbass but it takes a pretty smart pereson to plan a series of tunnels with out them falling and the bells placement would take hours if not days to plan. you would have to be pretty damn smart to figure that all out on your own. no way jason could do it.
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #251 on: June 07, 2010, 03:47:21 PM »

I could of sworn there was an explanation as to why the tunnels were there. Maybe it was on some features or interview. It was definitely pre-existing but it seems kind of weird that it would exist under a camp ground unless it was originally a fortress and I doubt it housed a barracks and contained prisoners underneath the ground.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #252 on: June 07, 2010, 08:53:29 PM »

wade talks about the abandoned mines at the beginning... but the thing is.. ok.. they said the tunnels explain how he pops up everywhere.. but he doesnt pop up anywhere!.. at least not in the wooded area...does he?
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #253 on: June 07, 2010, 09:46:15 PM »

wade talks about the abandoned mines at the beginning... but the thing is.. ok.. they said the tunnels explain how he pops up everywhere.. but he doesnt pop up anywhere!.. at least not in the wooded area...does he?

Not that I'm aware of, I know there was the initial opening in the beginning of the film when he comes from out the secret door and later in the film there was an overturned bus I believe that had an exit.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #254 on: June 08, 2010, 08:19:59 AM »

so the tunnels dont really explain how he pops up in the woods.. cause he really doesnt lol..
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: