Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 23, 2017, 12:14:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason drowned, Mrs. Voorhees was killed and Camp Crystal Lake is off limits"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 55162 times)
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #225 on: December 24, 2009, 03:56:06 AM »

Did anybody else notice the wheelchair in the tunnel. i kept on thinking of Friday the 13th Part 2

I believe Brad Fuller mentioned on the DVD/Blu-Ray that indeed was a nod to Part 2 and was intentional as such. And becasue if that and a few other items littered throughout the movie, I could see where people would view this movie as a sequel of sorts.
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »

I just wanted to add to the mention of fans that think this is a sequel within the franchise. I do not believe this is a sequel at all. This movie is meant to be a reboot to the franchise and start new wave of films. Yes, the writers used elements of the original franchise to keep some of the familiarity of the story and main character, but no way is this a sequel.

Any thoughts?
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2009, 10:39:31 AM »

i can see how it can be interprted as a sequel..but i too alsways saw it a s a reboot to a new audience...
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #228 on: December 30, 2009, 11:17:57 AM »

I just wanted to add to the mention of fans that think this is a sequel within the franchise. I do not believe this is a sequel at all. This movie is meant to be a reboot to the franchise and start new wave of films. Yes, the writers used elements of the original franchise to keep some of the familiarity of the story and main character, but no way is this a sequel.

Any thoughts?

Its the start to a new series...or trilogy, or whatever you want to say haha.

But yeah, the way they wrote it it *almost* fit in with the earlier films except for a few minor (and a couple major) details. In the end its really impossible to be a sequel that took place during the earlier films.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2010, 02:44:14 PM »

It's A Year Old Today! Happy Birthday Friday The 13th (2009),
(Part12),(whatever) X)
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2010, 11:27:25 PM »

Watched this one again on Friday. Still better than the last 4 flicks in the franchise.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #231 on: March 02, 2010, 08:16:38 PM »

i think so too.... but the thing that kinda gets me it that.. what made JV pick that house.. that night?...i trent had obviosuly been up to that cabin before.. and must have thrown parties there on other occasions....
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #232 on: March 18, 2010, 10:49:18 PM »

Yeah, why that house? 
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #233 on: March 19, 2010, 03:29:12 PM »

i think so too.... but the thing that kinda gets me it that.. what made JV pick that house.. that night?...i trent had obviosuly been up to that cabin before.. and must have thrown parties there on other occasions....

I dont think he just picked it that night,he followed the trespassers to it.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #234 on: March 19, 2010, 08:19:31 PM »

JV didn't see them though..unless he does see them and WE don't see it.....the killer cut kinda explains a lil...when whitney escapes she runs to that house(what a coincidence)...then JV sees trent and bree..and says to himself "oh ya these kids are SOOO dead" Wink
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #235 on: March 20, 2010, 04:26:02 PM »

JV didn't see them though..unless he does see them and WE don't see it.....the killer cut kinda explains a lil...when whitney escapes she runs to that house(what a coincidence)...then JV sees trent and bree..and says to himself "oh ya these kids are SOOO dead" Wink

Doesnt he look up and see clay and jenna running in that direction?
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #236 on: March 20, 2010, 05:14:49 PM »

I thought they wated till he went away before taking off..clay wanted to follow him...but jenna talked him out of it...I don't remember JV seeing them ..
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #237 on: April 01, 2010, 01:57:14 AM »

He probably even knew about those parties but didn't bother because they never bothered him. Before Jason ever went to that house he came back to his house and found Clay's backpack on the ground, so he knew someone was snooping around. He is find until the little fuckers decided to trespass in HIS house. THEN he decided to do something about it.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #238 on: April 01, 2010, 08:33:28 PM »

He probably even knew about those parties but didn't bother because they never bothered him. Before Jason ever went to that house he came back to his house and found Clay's backpack on the ground, so he knew someone was snooping around. He is find until the little fuckers decided to trespass in HIS house. THEN he decided to do something about it.

that all makes sense.. but i dont remember JV ever seeing them go towards the house.. he just finds/takes the knapsack.... and he goes straight to his tunnel cause then we see him drop it and whitney  go through it to find the flyers...
szasza15
New Blood

« Reply #239 on: May 21, 2010, 10:24:03 AM »

is this remake/reboot better than part 6 ?
Better than part 6??? I don't think so...Part 6 is the best!!! I can see it every week or every months again and again... Grin
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: