Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 12, 2017, 01:43:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is spooky"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 56234 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »

i dont get where did those tunnels come from? did jason dig them? were they like storage areas? and why did the police never search the tunnels after the first group of kids were killed/went missing? i also find it odd enough that with all the search teams they would have sent out they wouldnt have been able to find jason.

The tunnels could be there for any number of reasons, lots of old places have tunnels.

But it is weird that nobody else would have found these things in their searches
maSta prAylude
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »

they didn't get a chance to search em'. MUHHWAHAHHAHAHAHA  Freddy Vs Jason
Black_Panther
« Reply #212 on: June 20, 2009, 01:46:08 AM »

Finally watched it, last night!

Initial post-thoughts...I thought it was OK, some good scenes, good environment (kinda) but it was too predictable at times and it reminded me a lot of the TCM remake especially when he was sharpening his blade and the whole mask scene.

The things that bugged me:
Spoiler (hover to show)

Positive/neutral things:
Spoiler (hover to show)

--- Overall, it was good, but several aspects brought it down. At least it was miles better than the Halloween remake.

3/5
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:50:11 AM by Black_Panther » Logged
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #213 on: June 20, 2009, 07:58:40 AM »

after watching the "additional footage"....

Spoiler (hover to show)

Spoiler (hover to show)

Spoiler (hover to show)

i agree... if they had huge extensive searches for the missing campers... SOMEONE would have had to come across the bell wires.... or that pot.... the redneck didnt cut it down till the day trent, jenna, etc.... arrived.

i liked the movie alright ... probably on the same level as  JTM.... some good parts... some bad....weak ending..... 3/5
MrVooRheeS
Lifeguard

He Returns 2010

« Reply #214 on: June 20, 2009, 12:40:26 PM »

The movie, I enjoyed.
Some parts were good, some parts were strange, and others you could predict.

The deaths weren't creative, thats the thing that got me, and I'm glad that Brad Fuller, the producer addressed this, and said that, one thing they were going to improve in the sequel, was the deaths, and making them creative. So I'm looking forward to that.

Some of the deleted scenes were great, really made we want to see it in the theatric version.

I really did think, that the ending could of been a ton better, I just didn't feel it, but overall, great movie, great character, can't wait for the sequel.
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #215 on: June 22, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »

Did anybody else notice the wheelchair in the tunnel. i kept on thinking of Friday the 13th Part 2   
Castle Warlock
« Reply #216 on: June 22, 2009, 05:16:03 PM »

Did anybody else notice the wheelchair in the tunnel. i kept on thinking of Friday the 13th Part 2   

Probably was a nod!
xjediskywalkerx
Camper

« Reply #217 on: June 22, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »

at what part do u see it?
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #218 on: June 22, 2009, 07:59:37 PM »

and another reason to think its more of a sequel
!!! Freddy Vs Jason

even if its not it is in my book
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #219 on: June 22, 2009, 08:21:36 PM »

at what part do u see it?

near the end i think. it was hanging in the tunnel on the wall. it just reminded me of part 2.
xjediskywalkerx
Camper

« Reply #220 on: June 22, 2009, 08:35:59 PM »

im gonna take a look for it next time i watch it. ive read people comment on it b4 but i still never saw it.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #221 on: June 22, 2009, 11:40:49 PM »

near the end i think. it was hanging in the tunnel on the wall. it just reminded me of part 2.

Yeah, I think I remember seeing it too.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #222 on: June 23, 2009, 03:58:54 PM »

clay and jenna see it when they are going down the tunnel right before they find whitney.. i remeber seeing that in the theatre and yelling out loud... i was told to "sshhh"... assholes... haha
Stebob1984
Lifeguard

« Reply #223 on: June 29, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »

I noticed the wheel chair its a nice touch.
cbgamer4life
Victim

« Reply #224 on: November 27, 2009, 09:51:22 AM »

I was searching through my, erm, 'downloaded' dvd collection and came across this (forgot i'd even had it)  Grin

Anyway watched it last night and loved it all over again (i still think a 'fast' Jason is better) BUT i have a question,  Lips Sealed

He captures Whitney because i presume she looks like his mother when she was young (well at least the throwaway comment by her boyfriend near the start says so ??) so how come he keeps her shackled like a prisoner, i would have thought he would be doting on her ???

One of the best bits has to be when he captures her though, Whitney helps guy in beartrap, guys head meets machete, Jason's foot meets guys face, Jason runs at whitney, classic !!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: