Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 18, 2017, 06:03:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Kill her Mommy! Kill her!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 54978 times)
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2009, 10:00:12 AM »

Also man the jason they pick he look big wonder does anyone know if he bigger then the other actors who played jason? I am shock to say i actally like the movie.

he looks bigger.... thats kool nancy... i know you normally dont like remakes at all.. glad this one got ya!  Smiley
MikeyMyers
Camp Cook

DEATH has come to your little town Sheriff

« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2009, 09:38:02 PM »

OK I FINALLY go to watch this, I got it a few days ago and I've watched it three times since! Not being a massive Friday fan I have to say they've done well with this one ... I was trying to read this thread in its entirity but I would have been here for days lol. I did read an earlier post by Kat though saying that it could have pretty much been another stand alone sequel rather than a remake and I have to agree.

I'm even going to go as far to say that it shits all over the Halloween remake and those who know me know how much of a statement that is lol.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2009, 02:47:28 PM »

yea this just seems like a sequel lets say he just droped freddys head and said F that and went on to new kids!
you know what thats the story im sticking with and thats how im gonna watch it lol
i mean it makes sence
lets say he lost his mask or said this one is fed up i need a new one and just got a bag found another and for no reason there was a flashback of mrs voorhees HAHA im brilliant lol
stain
Lifeguard

« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »

Anyone want to comment on why the Extended cut of the 2009 film is rated "R"?

They talked a big game before the release saying the DVD would include a vicious Director's cut ... it came out today and on the box the extended cut is rated "R".  Weird.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2009, 09:59:17 PM »

Anyone want to comment on why the Extended cut of the 2009 film is rated "R"?

They talked a big game before the release saying the DVD would include a vicious Director's cut ... it came out today and on the box the extended cut is rated "R".  Weird.

Haven't seen it, the version I got from netflix is apparently not the extended cut.
stain
Lifeguard

« Reply #200 on: June 16, 2009, 10:39:29 PM »

Haven't seen it, the version I got from netflix is apparently not the extended cut.

Check the running time:

Theatrical version:  97 minutes
Extended version:  106 minutes

The difference is 9 minutes of what I assume will be longer kill scenes and a little more nudity.  The way the production talked you would have thought it was 20 minutes longer and too over the top for the MPAA.  LOL

I'm going to watch the extended version tonight and tell you if I see any stand out differences. 
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #201 on: June 16, 2009, 10:59:28 PM »

Check the running time:

Theatrical version:  97 minutes
Extended version:  106 minutes

The difference is 9 minutes of what I assume will be longer kill scenes and a little more nudity.  The way the production talked you would have thought it was 20 minutes longer and too over the top for the MPAA.  LOL

I'm going to watch the extended version tonight and tell you if I see any stand out differences. 

Yeah netflix version is 97 Minutes
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #202 on: June 17, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »

yea this just seems like a sequel lets say he just droped freddys head and said F that and went on to new kids!
you know what thats the story im sticking with and thats how im gonna watch it lol
i mean it makes sence
lets say he lost his mask or said this one is fed up i need a new one and just got a bag found another and for no reason there was a flashback of mrs voorhees HAHA im brilliant lol

anyone agree?
also the title works as a sequel to you know wat fast and furious did? lol
im just gonna go with this lol
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #203 on: June 17, 2009, 01:46:10 AM »

Really quickly...before I go to bed, as I'm living off 4-5hrs of sleep...saw this for my 2nd & 3rd time tonight

Trent was not as annoying as I remember him being.

I still like the first group a little better I think.

The kills could have been better, but I thought they transfered onto a tv screen rather well. In the theater I recall it all looking very CGI. Not so much with the DVD.

But I LOVE how Jason (Derek) moves in this. I love a fast Jason.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #204 on: June 17, 2009, 11:22:01 PM »

just watched the killer cut version.... the extedned scenes were good..it was nice to see more... but  they threw off the timing of the film.... i STILL wanna see what happens to the boat...
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #205 on: June 17, 2009, 11:33:09 PM »

just watched the killer cut version.... the extedned scenes were good..it was nice to see more... but  they threw off the timing of the film.... i STILL wanna see what happens to the boat...

The cop said they could not find any trace of the missing campers-no car or anything?So maybe Jason drives boats and cars now.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #206 on: June 17, 2009, 11:41:18 PM »

I gotta say, it was more enjoyable watching at home, without people laughing and making fun.

Plus the gore looked better at home on the smaller screen
Chewey
Camper

« Reply #207 on: June 18, 2009, 08:25:28 PM »

The cop said they could not find any trace of the missing campers-no car or anything?So maybe Jason drives boats and cars now.

I think he just moved the bodys, and then he probally found some way to sink the boat, or hide it.
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2009, 07:23:06 AM »

Saw the extended cut and nothing really to see, just some scenes over extended which was unnecessary. Trent was still an asshole and some of the other characters were really annoying as hell. The only thing worthwhile about this picture here is Jason in which Mears is excellent. I will most likely not watch this again just like JGTH which I haven't watched for over 5 years, I'll stick to the early Paramount films.
xjediskywalkerx
Camper

« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2009, 04:30:45 PM »

i dont get where did those tunnels come from? did jason dig them? were they like storage areas? and why did the police never search the tunnels after the first group of kids were killed/went missing? i also find it odd enough that with all the search teams they would have sent out they wouldnt have been able to find jason.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: