Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 21, 2017, 07:58:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I think we're dead meat"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 55094 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »

she was a stupid girl IMO... why does everyone praise her so much?

I dunno, probably because she was nice?
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2009, 01:37:22 PM »

She was, definitely more likable than Trent.
stain
Lifeguard

« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2009, 02:04:02 PM »

You said most guys would have done the same thing...therefore maybe I should be a lesbian...that is, if all men are going to cheat because they think there is a possibility with like no proof...that their girl did...

LOL

I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I believe a better way to look at it would be .... put the shoe on the other foot.  You, a female, are dating a guy fairly seriously and then out of the blue he starts semi-flirting with a hot girl and then runs off with her while you are planning a fun weekend at your summer home then I assume you would be pissed.  Maybe not to the point where you would cheat on him but certainly to the point where you would question his motives and what is going on when you are not around.  Paranoid?  Maybe, but no one wants to see their girl/boy-friend flirting with someone else and then running off with them for the entire time you are supposed to be spending a romantic weekend together.

Still, the guy in the film was a jerk and I believe no one really blames her for running off with the guy who was being unfairly picked on by her "jerk" boyfriend.  It also reminds me of the best Simpsons quote ever.  They are watching a romantic comedy and Homer says "I hope see doesn't end up with the rich jerk".    LOL
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2009, 03:24:01 PM »

LOL

I know this has nothing to do with the thread but I believe a better way to look at it would be .... put the shoe on the other foot.  You, a female, are dating a guy fairly seriously and then out of the blue he starts semi-flirting with a hot girl and then runs off with her while you are planning a fun weekend at your summer home then I assume you would be pissed.  Maybe not to the point where you would cheat on him but certainly to the point where you would question his motives and what is going on when you are not around.  Paranoid?  Maybe, but no one wants to see their girl/boy-friend flirting with someone else and then running off with them for the entire time you are supposed to be spending a romantic weekend together.

Oh yeah, totally, never denied that lol. I just said, I wouldn't let them go off alone. I would have been there helping out too...maybe for the motives of being helpful...or just to make sure something else wasn't going on haha
stain
Lifeguard

« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2009, 08:38:37 PM »

I hear ya, Kat.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2009, 08:17:53 AM »

sorry, but the girl is an idiot....

if she is with trent to start off with.. shes just as shallow as he is... in a different way... shes with him for his money, and his name/status.... cause obviously to everyone here. trent is an asshole.. why else would she be with him?...

and  as soon as jenna sets eyes on clay.. she was all about him. IMO trent was being an "asshole" to show that he wasnt gonna let some stranger step in on his GF... even though he did anyway.... haha

but.... she didnt seem to care at ALL when she went to go warn trent and brie about JV.. and could clearly hear them fucking.....soo... maybe their relationship wasnt anything to either of them?....but... if you look closely when brie comes out of the room after having sex with trent.. she gives jenna that " yeah i totally fucked your BF look"... funny to me....
Chewey
Camper

« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »

sorry, but the girl is an idiot....

if she is with trent to start off with.. shes just as shallow as he is... in a different way... shes with him for his money, and his name/status.... cause obviously to everyone here. trent is an asshole.. why else would she be with him?...

and  as soon as jenna sets eyes on clay.. she was all about him. IMO trent was being an "asshole" to show that he wasnt gonna let some stranger step in on his GF... even though he did anyway.... haha

but.... she didnt seem to care at ALL when she went to go warn trent and brie about JV.. and could clearly hear them fucking.....soo... maybe their relationship wasnt anything to either of them?....but... if you look closely when brie comes out of the room after having sex with trent.. she gives jenna that " yeah i totally fucked your BF look"... funny to me....

Trents "Assholery" was'nt all just about Clay and Jenna hanging out, he shared the wealth with pretty much anyone who posed danger to messing up anything in the house, like when Chewie broke the chair and he flipped out. Jenna doesn't have to be completeley shallow for dating Trent, i mean, he could have been nice once, or put up some kind of Nice-Guy facade in front of her at some other point in time that the movie did'nt cover.  At the point she heard them fucking, she had already expirienced who knows how much of his Bull shit, and probally did'nt care about whatever he did anymore.

And for the hell of it:
"Hi, my name is Trent, my daddy bent me over this chair and beat me when I was little, so you need to fix it."

-Chewie

XD

jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »

HAHA... nice quote..... cheweys death was probably the bloodiest in the film... and that still wasnt very bloody itself...
Chewey
Camper

« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2009, 10:58:56 PM »

Oh yeah, Chewie's was definitally the bloodiest, i think it was awesome, and un-awesome at the same time, XD, since Chewie was the best character in the whole damned film besides JV, XD.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #189 on: June 01, 2009, 01:00:17 PM »

"Hi, my name is Trent, my daddy bent me over this chair and beat me when I was little, so you need to fix it."

Thatr was great! I also loved when he tried to hand Jason the hockey stick and said, "Here. It completes your outfit." I busted my ass in the theater on that one.
Chewey
Camper

« Reply #190 on: June 01, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »

XD, me too! And i loved when he busts and out of the van and hes like
"Oh, my God! Babies have more space in the uterus!"
Then again, i loved every Chewie scene, so for the hell of it:

"In my next life I want to come back as one of the buttons on the ass pockets of her jean shorts."
"I would have better luck having sex with a penguin than I would with that girl."

Gotta love his consistant lust for Bree, and all the strange manerisms that come with it, XD.
I also realy liked how Larwence was so willing to help him, even though it was a pretty big suicide mission. XD
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #191 on: June 02, 2009, 12:25:22 PM »

I am glad they wound up NOT USING the footage of "Young Jason" in this film after all, because to be honest, he didn't look like Jason at all. He looked more like Chucky.
Chewey
Camper

« Reply #192 on: June 02, 2009, 07:13:45 PM »

I think he looked like Jason from part 2's Mini-Me, XD.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2009, 12:03:45 AM »

well just watch the remake online it was okay but i though they started the killing way too early in the flim
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »

Also man the jason they pick he look big wonder does anyone know if he bigger then the other actors who played jason? I am shock to say i actally like the movie.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: