Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 03:44:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You are dead meat slime-bag!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 55032 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #165 on: May 14, 2009, 07:15:47 PM »

I've only seen the movie once, I can't say more then I already have.

Who knows if sex crossed their minds or not. Who cares if they thought each other were good looking? Do you sleep with every girl you find good looking? lol.

I know a few guys who are complete assholes, but come off as fun to hang with at other points. So, Jenna didn't have to be a complete idiot to fall for the guy.

As I said, only seen the movie once, I can't really offer more, as I don't remember it.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #166 on: May 14, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

I've only seen the movie once, I can't say more then I already have.

Who knows if sex crossed their minds or not. Who cares if they thought each other were good looking? Do you sleep with every girl you find good looking? lol.

I know a few guys who are complete assholes, but come off as fun to hang with at other points. So, Jenna didn't have to be a complete idiot to fall for the guy.

As I said, only seen the movie once, I can't really offer more, as I don't remember it.

trent thought jenna went off to fuck clay... spite can make people do hurtful things....and when your feeling the way trent was.. and havin a hott piece of ass all over him....most guys would have done the same IMO.....
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #167 on: May 14, 2009, 11:16:15 PM »

trent thought jenna went off to fuck clay... spite can make people do hurtful things....and when your feeling the way trent was.. and havin a hott piece of ass all over him....most guys would have done the same IMO.....

guess i should be a lesbian
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #168 on: May 15, 2009, 09:02:58 AM »

guess i should be a lesbian

why would that change anything? women are crazy......Smiley
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #169 on: May 15, 2009, 11:18:14 AM »

You said most guys would have done the same thing...therefore maybe I should be a lesbian...that is, if all men are going to cheat because they think there is a possibility with like no proof...that their girl did...
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #170 on: May 15, 2009, 11:57:38 AM »

Exactly he didnt have enough well NO proof that they were doing that i mean seriously she was just with him to find his sister.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #171 on: May 15, 2009, 04:12:09 PM »

You said most guys would have done the same thing...therefore maybe I should be a lesbian...that is, if all men are going to cheat because they think there is a possibility with like no proof...that their girl did...

But its ok to go spend hours alone in the woods with some guy you dont know?
C'mon put the shoe on the other foot.if your man left you for a random chick that nobody knows,and was gone for hours in the woods alone what would you think?Im not saying its ok to cheat period but i dont think either of them cared to much about each other or their relationship,and thats what it boils down to.What was she thinking anyways,shes not familar with him or the area,he could have been the killer or rapist.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #172 on: May 15, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »

But its ok to go spend hours alone in the woods with some guy you dont know?
C'mon put the shoe on the other foot.if your man left you for a random chick that nobody knows,and was gone for hours in the woods alone what would you think?

haha, I can't believe this is a big discussion lol.

I do see that point. But I wouldn't be in that position in the first place, I would have maybe gotten my friends and I to help out, depending on the looks of the person, which of course doesn't mean anything.

But yes, thats the point I was getting to, obviously they weren't in any sort of real serious relationship. Wasn't Jenna knocking on the door to the bedroom, not even remotely shocked at what he was doing...since it was obvious?
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #173 on: May 15, 2009, 09:28:10 PM »

haha... your just trying to argue with me now....
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #174 on: May 15, 2009, 09:40:36 PM »

Not at all....just making a point.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2009, 11:26:28 AM »

oky doky:)
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #176 on: May 25, 2009, 01:40:21 PM »

Trent was a total ass who didn't deserve his girlfriend anyway. She was a very sweet and pretty girl. Then that bastard gets the blonde! Then Jason gets him (justice!).  Grin
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #177 on: May 25, 2009, 11:29:21 PM »

Trent was a total ass who didn't deserve his girlfriend anyway. She was a very sweet and pretty girl. Then that bastard gets the blonde! Then Jason gets him (justice!).  Grin

Ahh the blonde with perfect nipple placement!
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #178 on: May 26, 2009, 01:26:11 PM »

And yes she did by the way. I am a total fan of Derek Mears. I love the way he plays the character in the 2009 film and definitely look foward to future films with him as Jason.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #179 on: May 29, 2009, 10:16:51 AM »

she was a stupid girl IMO... why does everyone praise her so much?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: