Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 23, 2017, 05:41:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I'm a messenger of God..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 55168 times)
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2009, 12:48:59 AM »

I Really Didnt Like Clay. lol i cheered when he died and so did a couple others did in the theater. i still wish we got a full on good lenghted chase scene just like the other movies but im fine with the chases we got.

clay didnt die... you mean trent?

i think clay right from the get go was after jenna..
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #151 on: May 08, 2009, 03:37:18 AM »

clay didnt die... you mean trent?

i think clay right from the get go was after jenna..

OH DUDE THANKS! i was getting their names mixed up LET ME RE PHRASE THAT
i hate trent! i like clay he was a very good character  woo good thing you told me.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2009, 12:54:24 AM »

Trent was a total ass. He was like a male Melissa.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2009, 11:44:38 AM »

Trent was a total ass. He was like a male Melissa.

but worse lol
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #154 on: May 09, 2009, 01:48:35 PM »

i dont get why everyone hates trent so much....ii mean jenna was his GF.... and what does that say about jenna for hookin up with him in the first place?.... IMO trent was acting like any guy would to some stranger hittin on his GF... clay was totally eye fu*king her....
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #155 on: May 09, 2009, 05:18:15 PM »

He wasn't hitting on her more of the other away around just more subtle. Trent was definately being an ass from the moment his character was introduced in the store. What did Clay do to him? Also he didn't really give a shit about Jenna anyway because he goes off and fuuks her friend..
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #156 on: May 09, 2009, 10:31:36 PM »

He wasn't hitting on her more of the other away around just more subtle. Trent was definately being an ass from the moment his character was introduced in the store. What did Clay do to him? Also he didn't really give a shit about Jenna anyway because he goes off and fuuks her friend..

trent only has sex with brie cause he thought jenna went off and fucked clay all day.... ...  clay was tryin to play the serious, rugged, loner guy... and jenna totally fell for it.. trent saw it too and was like.. umm  thats MY gf.. i would have acted the same way.... and jenna must have been just as shallow to be with him in the first place...
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2009, 02:36:34 PM »

trent only has sex with brie cause he thought jenna went off and fucked clay all day.... ...  clay was tryin to play the serious, rugged, loner guy... and jenna totally fell for it.. trent saw it too and was like.. umm  thats MY gf.. i would have acted the same way.... and jenna must have been just as shallow to be with him in the first place...

ok maybe trent put up an act to get her. like when they are sitting outside he says all this crap about "hoolagins" so dont blame her! and Trent shouldn't have had sex with that bitch just becuase he THOUGHT that Jenna was doing it.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2009, 04:08:42 PM »

ok maybe trent put up an act to get her. like when they are sitting outside he says all this crap about "hoolagins" so dont blame her! and Trent shouldn't have had sex with that bitch just becuase he THOUGHT that Jenna was doing it.

sorry dude... but women like assholes for some reason.. look at real life.. haha.. and they're "young adults".. thats what "young adults" do... sleep with each other.....
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2009, 06:05:03 PM »

Trent was just the cheating type...probably not the first time he's done it. Sadly there are so many assholes like him out there
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #160 on: May 10, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »

Trent was just the cheating type...probably not the first time he's done it. Sadly there are so many assholes like him out there

what leads you to believe that he's done it before??
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

« Reply #161 on: May 13, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »

well he is such an ass you just expect it lol
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #162 on: May 14, 2009, 11:52:40 AM »

what leads you to believe that he's done it before??

He obviously has NO respect for the chick he's with. She's not allowed to talk to clay...and he doesn't think twice about sleeping with the other chick. All she did was speak to another guy and try to help him for a good cause. Not a reason to cheat.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

« Reply #163 on: May 14, 2009, 04:47:31 PM »

He obviously has NO respect for the chick he's with. She's not allowed to talk to clay...and he doesn't think twice about sleeping with the other chick. All she did was speak to another guy and try to help him for a good cause. Not a reason to cheat.

very much agreed.
ok so she wants to help a guy find his missing sister.
what is so wrong with that.
he jumped LIKE WAY TO FAR to that conclusion
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #164 on: May 14, 2009, 05:39:31 PM »

you guys focus too much on the guy being an asshole...i wouldnt want my GF talking to any strangers .. especially some random dude... good lookin girl.. good lookin guy.. you mean to tell me that the thought of sex didnt enter EITHER of their minds??  come on lets be realistic... we are humans..... and i still stand by that trent had to have been a decent dude for jenna to be with him... if he was a complete asshole the entire time.. then jenna is just a dumb bitch who deserves whatever BS he gives her....... i know if my GF just took off with some random dude whos been eye-in her .. i would totally think they were fucking all day..... gilrs.. put yourself in that positon.. if your BF went off with some smokin hott chick.. you wouldnt be jealous?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: