Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 04:09:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This voyage is doomed. . ."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 55134 times)
slasherfan
« Reply #345 on: May 24, 2011, 07:56:56 PM »

i like your posts , and your style ....yet feel the need to disagree about one thing .
part of the magic of the early F13th films is that the killers WERE human !
Pam telling the story of Jason drowning is what drove her over the edge .. a mother's anguish of losing her only child via a preventable accident . that 'humanizes' her in my book !!
and Jason seeing his mother beheaded , which is what fueled his rage and sent him on his mission to appease her ? that humanizes him too , IMO

Glad SOMEONE likes my posts!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm also glad we can thresh these things out!!!!!!!!!!  I like people who take these movies seriously!!!!!!!!!!!
ZombieKeeper
Camper

I love the feel of angora!

« Reply #346 on: July 09, 2011, 02:15:21 PM »

I didn't' care for this a whole lot. Felt like parts 1 thru 4 combined. Also felt like I had seen everything before.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #347 on: July 09, 2011, 05:33:33 PM »

I didn't' care for this a whole lot. Felt like parts 1 thru 4 combined. Also felt like I had seen everything before.

They openly said that it was like 1-4 or something like that combined into one and combining all of them for Jason's look. And to be honest all the Friday movies make you feel like you have seen it before.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #348 on: July 10, 2011, 02:20:16 AM »

They openly said that it was like 1-4 or something like that combined into one and combining all of them for Jason's look. And to be honest all the Friday movies make you feel like you have seen it before.

Yeah, especially that first one, it was great but even better when it was called HALLOWEEN! LOL. Everything in the movies, in any genre, is something we've seen before. I just enjoy and don't question it too much.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #349 on: July 10, 2011, 10:03:01 AM »

Yeah, especially that first one, it was great but even better when it was called HALLOWEEN! LOL. Everything in the movies, in any genre, is something we've seen before. I just enjoy and don't question it too much.

lol And believe me I usually don't question it either.
Stalker
« Reply #350 on: July 10, 2011, 07:52:44 PM »

lol And believe me I usually don't question it either.

So we don't want ANYTHING to be original?  I guess there's only so many wats to slice and dice.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #351 on: July 11, 2011, 12:01:44 AM »

So we don't want ANYTHING to be original?  I guess there's only so many wats to slice and dice.

No it's just that it's harder to question something you love.
Stalker
« Reply #352 on: July 11, 2011, 06:50:30 AM »

No it's just that it's harder to question something you love.

And we all love Jason!!!!
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #353 on: July 11, 2011, 11:11:01 AM »

And we all love Jason!!!!

I never said we all didn't.
Stalker
« Reply #354 on: July 11, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »

I never said we all didn't.

I know.  Lighten up.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #355 on: July 11, 2011, 05:35:55 PM »

I know.  Lighten up.

I'm fine I was just saying.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #356 on: August 14, 2011, 03:08:53 PM »

I think this was a very well made reinvention of the series.

It had great and entertaining characters, a good mystery story of a brother seeking out his sister, an awesome Jason, and great death scenes.

I think the films only weakness was some of the diologue and the lack of Harry Manfredini music. It also needed more chchchhahaha.
Stalker
« Reply #357 on: August 14, 2011, 08:14:30 PM »

It would have been nice to see more of the gtown and some more locals warning not to go camping/
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #358 on: August 15, 2011, 05:49:20 AM »

You know, it's funny. We all bitch about wanting something new, yet everyone of us keeps going back to the same tried and true films and characters we've always loved. If we REALLY wanted something new, there would be a lot less sequels made. If we REALLY wanted something new we wouldn't raise Hell whenever anyone tries anything new (Halloween III, Friday 5, Jason Goes to Hell, Jason X, etcetera.) We do want something new, just as long as it's not made a part of anything old.
Stalker
« Reply #359 on: August 15, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »

You know, it's funny. We all bitch about wanting something new, yet everyone of us keeps going back to the same tried and true films and characters we've always loved. If we REALLY wanted something new, there would be a lot less sequels made. If we REALLY wanted something new we wouldn't raise Hell whenever anyone tries anything new (Halloween III, Friday 5, Jason Goes to Hell, Jason X, etcetera.) We do want something new, just as long as it's not made a part of anything old.

Gotcha!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
  Print  

Jump to: