Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 14, 2017, 09:25:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Looks like she's the only one left alive..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 56316 times)
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #330 on: May 15, 2011, 11:01:49 PM »

This one grew one me after a few viewings....after all the hype died down...if part 2 ever does get made I hope it continues from pt 1 instead of a new story...
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #331 on: May 16, 2011, 03:25:46 AM »

I hate the Remakes But this One was Different, So was A couple Of Other Like a Nightmare On elm Street (Remake)
Mangler312
The Strangler
Camp Cook

« Reply #332 on: May 16, 2011, 03:48:42 AM »

Just no way it could live up to old school Jason.

But it's ok. Just ain't like the takin hostages thing. Not Jason's style.
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #333 on: May 16, 2011, 04:01:00 AM »

I Agree, They tried too Change Jason For what he truly Is.
coolj712
Jason Kicks A**
Camper

« Reply #334 on: May 16, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »

i thought this was a pretty good movie i liked it better than some of sequals
slasherfan
« Reply #335 on: May 19, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »

Which sequels didn't you like?
Jessie
Crystal Lake Resident Hobo
Counselor

« Reply #336 on: May 21, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »

Has anyone got/know of a place like youtube or whatever that has a video of the sleeping bag over the fire death? Cos I wanna send that one to my friend.
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #337 on: May 21, 2011, 11:47:25 AM »

Try megacafe.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #338 on: May 22, 2011, 08:25:51 AM »

Has anyone got/know of a place like youtube or whatever that has a video of the sleeping bag over the fire death? Cos I wanna send that one to my friend.

That was one of the best kills in the series right there! I won't even deny that got me out of my seat!

Just ain't like the takin hostages thing. Not Jason's style.

I have to agree there. While I did like the whole thing of Whitney being alive and all, I don't think the hostage scenario was Jason like at all. Platinum Dunes seems to want to turn Jason into Leatherface.
Jessie
Crystal Lake Resident Hobo
Counselor

« Reply #339 on: May 22, 2011, 09:08:10 AM »

I think the hostage thing could work if he was trying to 'make another mother' out of Whitney,or subsitute her as a female influence/mother figure. I think they should have discussed his reasoning more for kidnappping her.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #340 on: May 22, 2011, 09:10:51 AM »

I think the hostage thing could work if he was trying to 'make another mother' out of Whitney,or subsitute her as a female influence/mother figure. I think they should have discussed his reasoning more for kidnappping her.

Yeah, but when you give him too much reason Jason sort of strays from his true character. Joe Bob Briggs said it best, Jason is like the shark in Jaws, there's no reason, no pity, he just kills.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #341 on: May 23, 2011, 06:19:20 PM »

I read somewhere in some kind of report that they plan on killing Jason off for good in the sequel. Now it was an old report from about a year ago and they could change their minds or it could just be a case "Part 4 The Final Chapter" or "Part 9 The Final Friday all over again". What do you guys think?
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #342 on: May 24, 2011, 02:51:47 AM »

I enjoyed the remake. I was expecting a little bit different, but it was much better than that idiotic FvsJ. At least Marcus Nispel tried to do something really good with this movie. The biggest mistake was to trust the script to two nerds who wrote FvsJ.
slasherfan
« Reply #343 on: May 24, 2011, 06:26:25 AM »

Just no way it could live up to old school Jason.

But it's ok. Just ain't like the takin hostages thing. Not Jason's style.

The big problem I had with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake is that it EXPLAINED why he looked the way he did.  All that did was humanize him.  Leatherface should NEVER have been humanized.  It takes the edge off of the movie.  The same should go for Jason AT ALL TIMES.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #344 on: May 24, 2011, 06:16:42 PM »

The big problem I had with the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake is that it EXPLAINED why he looked the way he did.  All that did was humanize him.  Leatherface should NEVER have been humanized.  It takes the edge off of the movie.  The same should go for Jason AT ALL TIMES.
i like your posts , and your style ....yet feel the need to disagree about one thing .
part of the magic of the early F13th films is that the killers WERE human !
Pam telling the story of Jason drowning is what drove her over the edge .. a mother's anguish of losing her only child via a preventable accident . that 'humanizes' her in my book !!
and Jason seeing his mother beheaded , which is what fueled his rage and sent him on his mission to appease her ? that humanizes him too , IMO
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
  Print  

Jump to: