Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 21, 2017, 10:44:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Happy Friday The 13th"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th (2009) Discussion  (Read 55119 times)
AnoesVSFt13th
Victim

They all float...

« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2009, 01:56:30 AM »

I seen it again tonight and I must say it sucked. Point blank period...It sucked.  Sad

The comedic relief was corny..It wasn't scary at all..

Just everything about it felt so fake except for Derek Mears Jason. I thought he was great.

I'm very disappointed.  Angry
Zodiac
Lifeguard

« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2009, 02:43:46 AM »

I saw this movie. And I thought it was pretty good. Some things could have been included more like the introduction of daddy and other things. But over all, I thought it was great stuff. Money well spent in my opinion. I went in with an open mind knowing it wouldn't be like the original ones, and I was pleasantly surprised. A job well done.

This was one series that needed a remake I think, and truthfully I think this Jason is much scarier then the old one. Much faster and more aggressive. Madman in the woods like that would be enough to give me a few chills. I enjoyed seeing Jason the first time again. Can't wait for the sequel!

But the question remains. Is this a sequel or a remake. It would be really, really easy to fit this story in with the original timeline! Its not so strange seeing or considering Jason taking a hostage, it's not much of a stretch. Look at twilight and all the "Good" vampire stories they make. Vampires wouldn't do that stuff but yet, they keep on doing it. I liked it and it was still evil, worse then just killing in some respects.

Go see it man and you can know whats up. Im sure most people here have seen it by now anyways. But still. Go see it. Im gonna go see it again I think!
Mr Boldman
Lifeguard

Carving a bloody path through the bowels of hell.

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:49 AM »

What's your favorite kill in the new Friday the 13th?

For me, it's go to be the double kill of burning sleeping bag and bear trap/machette to the head.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2009, 09:40:17 AM »

I'll give it 4 weeks before you all start hating this film.

Many people liked Freddy Vs Jason when it came out ( well i think they did ) and look at it now!

Some hardcore Michael/Halloween fans LOVED the remake , now its just MEH !

Smiley

I saw FvsJ in the theater and thought it was really bad. But, some parts I do enjoy now. . . same with the Halloween remake. So I'm not too worried about this one. But I still don't love them lol

Bree and Trent(Slut and Prep-Jock) should have been Double Impaled

I was totally waiting for that to happen!

I'm just surprised that it was better then FvsJ (which I didn't really like) considering the same people wrote it. I was really worried that it would turn out a lot worse then it was.

And I agree that it could be a sequel set within the earlier films
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2009, 12:06:10 PM »

freddy vs jason was awesome i loved every single second!
same with this reboot,remake whatever you wanna call it
i cannot wait for dvd
seein it today again Smiley
JTK69
New Blood

« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2009, 01:35:42 PM »

freddy vs jason was awesome i loved every single second!
same with this reboot,remake whatever you wanna call it
i cannot wait for dvd
seein it today again Smiley

I just got a copy of FvsJ on Blu-Ray looks great !

This new movie was o.k. some great kills  Jason Pt. 3
Things that could have been better:
Mrs. Voorhees maybe more of her would have been better.
The music seemed to me out of place for a Friday the 13th film....
More of course but I don't want to seem picky  Grin
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 02:22:20 PM by JTK69 » Logged
tigertim38
Camp Cook

« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2009, 03:08:46 PM »

This weekend Friday the 13th took the #1 spot at the box office with 42.2 million. Needless to say the sequel will be greenlight soon enough.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »

This weekend Friday the 13th took the #1 spot at the box office with 42.2 million. Needless to say the sequel will be greenlight soon enough.

I heard it was kicking ass and on its way to a record weekend..hell yeah
tigertim38
Camp Cook

« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »

It took in $42,245,000 so far this weekend. That's the biggest opening for a Friday the 13th movie.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2009, 03:49:53 PM »

Yeah part one I think did like 39 million.Whats funny is this movie did better on its first day then 5 other movies in the series did in there hole theater showing,and close to 2 others that did between 20 and 22 million.
reegan01
Lifeguard

« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2009, 03:51:19 PM »

It took in $42,245,000 so far this weekend. That's the biggest opening for a Friday the 13th movie.
SWEET!
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »

This was the best Voorhees movie since THE NEW BLOOD. It did feel like more of a sequel than a remake, which was fine with me.
My only complaint> The movie was too dark, not in tone, but the picture itself.
Lots of good gore fx and NUDITY!!!! Jason Pt. 4

Spoiler warning!
Now I know why Jason kills> People keep stealing his weed! Cheesy
xjediskywalkerx
Camper

« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »

i just got back from seeing it and thought it was very well done. i loved all of it except for the ending. im really glad they did a better job with this one than the awful halloween remake. but anyway back to friday the 13th the opening credits were great with mrs voorhees. i was a little confused in the begining. i was just thinking why is everyone being killed so quickly? then i was happy to see that it was just the intro. i saw someone mention they didnt like the music but i really liked the music. it gave the movie a very modern feel to it. like it was truly a present day jason voorhess. i wish they would have tied in a little of the orginal into it. and of course the ending  was very cliche and predictable.  but overall i loved it.
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2009, 10:58:46 AM »

This was the best Voorhees movie since THE NEW BLOOD. It did feel like more of a sequel than a remake, which was fine with me.
My only complaint> The movie was too dark, not in tone, but the picture itself.
Lots of good gore fx and NUDITY!!!! Jason Pt. 4

Spoiler warning!
Now I know why Jason kills> People keep stealing his weed! Cheesy

was that there , a reference to the Spill. review , Smiley
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »

i saw it again and it was more entertaining the second time!  Jason Pt. 3 Jason Pt. 4
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: