Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 12, 2017, 06:30:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What did you just get off a spaceship or something?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason X Discussion  (Read 50272 times)
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2009, 06:19:01 PM »

I Love the Opening To Jason X!
man Jason goes at it real good!!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2009, 11:56:11 PM »

i like the opening credits... traveling through JVs bloodstream....
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #92 on: May 07, 2009, 12:54:33 PM »

I like the shot where they close up on his eye.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #93 on: May 07, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »

I like the shot where they close up on his eye.

seconded
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2009, 03:34:51 AM »

it was cool to see inside him.
i love those chase scenes where Jason is chasing all of them at once.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2009, 12:55:34 AM »

When they release this on Blu-Ray they have to record a new commentary track. The one on the DVD has a lot of fresh wounds, like Todd said.
lopli321
Camper

« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2009, 06:39:42 PM »

Jason X

This movie SUCKED! The acting sucked, the plot sucked, and it was mainly boring. But this is what I did like about it.

. The kills.
. Kane Hodder as Jason

But these two things didn't save the movie. The cyborg lady they tried to make us think she was cool or something, and failed miserably. I am usually a very nice, and kind person, and usually don't think this way, but when I saw this movie, I was like, ''When are they gonna all die?!'' I never do that. But this beats the cake. I'm glad they rebooted FT13.

MY RATING: 3.5/10, and that's pushing it.
fred head
New Blood

« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2009, 10:47:44 PM »

When I first saw the Uber Jason costume in the trailer I thought it look cool at first, but now that I look at it he kinda of looks like a rip off of a Power Ranger villain.
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »

this is film is the worst pice of fucking dog shit i have ever seen! and when i said "film" i ment shit.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2009, 12:07:28 PM »

for me its a toss up beween this and JGTH.. both of these movies come off as jokes almost.. comedy/horror..... in a JV flick horror shouldnt take a back seat to comedy... but part 6 did it well..
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2009, 12:29:52 AM »

Despite what anyone else says about this movie, I loved it! The kills were great, Jason was great and the action and the idea of him being in space was hella cool! The thing that really sucked though was the acting. But let's face it these movies are not made to be award winners, they're just made to be fun and this movie was a lot of fun!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »

Despite what anyone else says about this movie, I loved it! The kills were great, Jason was great and the action and the idea of him being in space was hella cool! The thing that really sucked though was the acting. But let's face it these movies are not made to be award winners, they're just made to be fun and this movie was a lot of fun!

true.. but the music in this film really is what kills it for me....theres alot of funny one liners .. and hott chicks.... the kills are pretty good...but UBER jason UBER sucked... and the end of the film was silly... but that chick at the end had a nice ass Grin
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2009, 01:10:40 PM »

lol.... Yeah the music was kinda weak, I agree with u there, but I liked Uber Jason though, made me think about a hybrid Terminator Jason or somethin lol
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2010, 11:22:02 AM »

i had Jason X on in the background last night , while i was strumming my guitar ....
i can't believe how BAD it is !!! sorry for the blasphemy , on a F13th website , but man , this movie sucked overall !!
a couple of neat scenes , but the tone/feel of the movie was unlike what a 'Jason' experience should be !!  IMO

i've come to believe that the makers of a true F13 movie , should approach them the way AC/DC make their albums ...
that is , stick to what the fans love ! even if you're rehashing the same thing 20 times , this is what the true fans want !!
don't deviate , don't go mainstream , don't overuse technology ...

stick to the basics , and leave it primal, gutteral , and SCARY .
this is what put you 'on the map' , and this is what we'll keep paying to see .........
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2010, 02:09:44 PM »

JX was dumb fun, but yes it really was a lost opportunity. To many behind the scenes shenanigans got in the way of  making something really cool.

I think the worst part for me is the horrible set designs. Man they look bad.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: