Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 16, 2017, 08:01:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason was my son, and today is his birthday"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason X Discussion  (Read 50393 times)
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« on: June 14, 2008, 09:51:46 PM »

Did not see a thread for Jason X so i made one.

I really did not like this movie. It really just was bad movie. I felt bad that Kane made this movie and that he was not in FVJ.

Now This movie did have some great deaths like the frozen head but still a bad movie IMO
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 03:32:03 PM »

Yeah, it had its moments. But again, another movie that didn't feel like Friday The 13th to me. And i thought that the mask was really odd.

The frozen head scene was probably the only good thing about this one.
SwanKong
Counselor

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 04:24:06 PM »

I thought it cool that David Cronenberg was in it, reminded me of Nightbreed.  Other than that and the liquid nitrogen death this movie was a disappointment.  I wonder how many people died when the space station blew up? 
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 02:12:56 AM »

I always wonder how many people die too when the space station blew up. It had to be probley like 50 or 100 people
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 06:29:32 PM »

well if people were flying all over space at this time, and they had all these stations around, and that one was huge, I'd guess roughly the same Nancy...if not more.

I don't recall, but was that like their 'school'? If so, maybe there were more.

shaunford1982
Camp Cook

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2008, 08:32:13 AM »

it also looks like there was  a lot stupid errors, like when the dude gets killed by going through the drill he is spinning around but yet the drill doesn't appear to be moving.  I'll watch it again sometime today to be sure.
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 03:01:19 PM »

Well, did anyone else notice that most of the cast was from the TV show Andromeda....?

I do think Kevin Sorbo vs. Jason would be a good movie lol
The_Empress
Camp Cook

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 07:04:25 PM »

IMO this is the worst film of the series. None of the films are exactly high quality movie making, but this one just tops them all.....cheesy lines, cheesy acting, stupid storyline and I thought Uber Jason was just embarrassing. The only saving grace was the scene where Jason kills the girls in the sleeping bags - that part was great.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 07:18:48 PM »

it also looks like there was  a lot stupid errors, like when the dude gets killed by going through the drill he is spinning around but yet the drill doesn't appear to be moving.  I'll watch it again sometime today to be sure.

Thats because his body is sliding around the groves in the screw. Is not a mistake Wink

IMO this is the worst film of the series. None of the films are exactly high quality movie making, but this one just tops them all.....cheesy lines, cheesy acting, stupid storyline and I thought Uber Jason was just embarrassing. The only saving grace was the scene where Jason kills the girls in the sleeping bags - that part was great.

I agree. There were a lot of cheesy lines. But some of them I thought were great too, its just a shame they kept showing all the good ones in the trailers.
LewdIntentions
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 10:40:13 PM »

I love this one like I did all the others. Granted I prefer some sequels over this one and many, I still say this one ruled.

It was a neat idea, and I feel they did a great job on it. It was campy as far as humor, but it all worked for me.
MrVooRheeS
Lifeguard

He Returns 2010

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »

Just didn't feel right, it was in space, so I didn't really like this movie, the only cool part for me is when they cut Jason's head open to take off the mask.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 08:18:47 PM »

i like when he freezes adriennes face... then smashes iti to pieces..... that was aweesome...... why wasnt she wearin no bra?... guess thats the future(ok by me)
MrVooRheeS
Lifeguard

He Returns 2010

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 08:29:55 PM »

Strange, what if he froze her whole body? Just shove that whole body into the drain.  Tongue
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 08:43:26 PM »

ha!......they dude swirling down that giant screw was pretty sweet too....
MrVooRheeS
Lifeguard

He Returns 2010

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »

It was!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: