Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 18, 2017, 11:49:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I think we're dead meat"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason X Discussion  (Read 48710 times)
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #315 on: August 01, 2013, 12:02:12 AM »

JX was the first movie I remember seeing in the theatre from this series. I never had a problem with this one or any of them but I did enjoy X more than JGTH. JGTH was a cool movie but I had more fun watching this movie and I loved the holographic Camp Crystal Lake. I got why they set it so into the future but I wish they had gotten the chance to do a sequel.

The best part about this movie was I got it on DVD the day before Halloween the yr the DVD hit shelves. I actually got to watch it the next day and had a blast. The only sad thing is we lost Jim Isaac and I really thought he did a good job u know? They actually had Jason X novels that followed up the movie and I don't know but do they still write them?
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2013, 12:15:18 PM »

Just watched Event horizon and I saw a few things in this movie that I'm sure the writers of Jason x saw. Frozen body breaking, connecting tunnels, and the puncture hole in the ship...
Elmazalman
Camper

« Reply #317 on: September 19, 2013, 02:24:23 AM »

This movie is bad,a real dog,apart from one ingenious death involving freeze drying a persons face,this movie was rubbish.And the android was shit.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #318 on: September 26, 2013, 02:38:16 PM »

In HD, you can REALLY see the fakeness in the robot boob scene. It is kind of funny. At least the pre-marital sex scene makes up for it.

The frozen head smash was definitely my favorite kill of the entire franchise. Kane's performance was awesome. I really liked this movie. It was the same as the rest of them, just in a different place.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #319 on: January 31, 2014, 10:11:05 PM »

I actually find myself enjoying Jason X over certain other entries like Jason Goes to Hell, and I probably like it just as much as JTM at least.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #320 on: February 01, 2014, 10:09:52 AM »

I actually find myself enjoying Jason X over certain other entries like Jason Goes to Hell, and I probably like it just as much as JTM at least.

AGREEED! i love the majority of jasonx... the uber jason end kinda erks me a lil.. cause its just gets a little TOO far fetched for me.. but i actually enjoy the plot .. the kills.. the characters .. and it was funny.. but in a good way.. i actually laughed.. instead of laughing at it..
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #321 on: February 01, 2014, 12:10:26 PM »

Jason X is a fun movie . There's a lot of neat stuff in it . The production looks so bad assed , and they came up with some creative kills .

I like the eye candy factor too . The little vixen with the booze and nipple clamps could be my sex kitten anytime ! And yes , she'd pass with flying colors Smiley

Lexa (?) is also one of the hottest F13th females ever . IMO of course !
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #322 on: February 01, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »

AGREEED! i love the majority of jasonx... the uber jason end kinda erks me a lil.. cause its just gets a little TOO far fetched for me.. but i actually enjoy the plot .. the kills.. the characters .. and it was funny.. but in a good way.. i actually laughed.. instead of laughing at it..

Yeah, I'd actually probably say that I enjoy it more throughout compared to JTM. I like scene towards the beginning, where they have Jason chained up and the characters talk about all the things they tried when attempting to execute him.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #323 on: February 01, 2014, 03:24:56 PM »

I also like it more than JGTH . Then again , some people like that movie the best of all .
Yet another reason why art is subjective . People react to it in their own way .

jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #324 on: February 01, 2014, 04:05:51 PM »

Yeah, I'd actually probably say that I enjoy it more throughout compared to JTM. I like scene towards the beginning, where they have Jason chained up and the characters talk about all the things they tried when attempting to execute him.

same here haha.. when they pan onto JV.. his eyes almost grinning lol.. hes proud of his accomplishments lol..i too enjoy this one more throughout than JTM... i like more when theyre on the boat than actually in NY..funny how hes responsible for the sinking of the Lazarus.. and the destruction of Solaris haha... the eye candy factor in JX is prolly the best outta the series.. literally EVERY chick is gorgeous and showin skin  Grin
Stebob1984
Lifeguard

« Reply #325 on: April 15, 2014, 03:31:18 PM »

I really think this film could have worked gad it not been so cheesy.

They should have made it dark, stuck to a creepy score, cut out the jokes, scrapped the robot chick and set it in the medical facility rather than in Space. Cause tbh Space added nothing that they couldn't have done on the facility.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #326 on: April 17, 2014, 01:07:52 AM »

I really think this film could have worked gad it not been so cheesy.

They should have made it dark, stuck to a creepy score, cut out the jokes, scrapped the robot chick and set it in the medical facility rather than in Space. Cause tbh Space added nothing that they couldn't have done on the facility.
Good points .
Stebob1984
Lifeguard

« Reply #327 on: April 17, 2014, 05:37:15 PM »

Good points .

Thanks  Smiley
mnknut22
« Reply #328 on: May 11, 2014, 09:50:51 PM »

Better then FVJ, but JGTH smokes this movie.. I dont give a fuck what anyone says. JGTH is gory fun.  This was a laughing stock of the entire series.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #329 on: May 19, 2014, 12:15:26 PM »

Better then FVJ, but JGTH smokes this movie.. I dont give a fuck what anyone says. JGTH is gory fun.  This was a laughing stock of the entire series.
No disrespect , but this is WHY the later movies lacked quite a lot . And in particular , why JGTH blew chunks ... F13th and Jason Voorhees were never meant to be "the laughing stock of the franchise" .

It started out as horror and terror . It grew into a joke . The 2009 film recaptured the true feel and essence . We'll have to wait and see what happens next ...
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: