Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 18, 2017, 06:10:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason is here in New York"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason X Discussion  (Read 48697 times)
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #240 on: December 02, 2012, 09:43:18 PM »

This was the first Jason movie I ever saw in a theatre so I have a soft spot for it. I hope someday I can see more of the original Friday The 13ths in theatres esp Pt 4. That one would be a total treat to watch on the big screen.

I always laugh more than anything with Jason X but that's one reason I love it. My favorite scene is the holographic Crystal Lake. Just makes me laugh everytime and Kane Hodder as Jason is amazing like always.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2012, 03:58:52 AM »

This was the first Jason movie I ever saw in a theatre so I have a soft spot for it. I hope someday I can see more of the original Friday The 13ths in theatres esp Pt 4. That one would be a total treat to watch on the big screen.

I always laugh more than anything with Jason X but that's one reason I love it. My favorite scene is the holographic Crystal Lake. Just makes me laugh everytime and Kane Hodder as Jason is amazing like always.
Part 3 was MY first in the theatre.  It's too bad Kane Hodder wasn't retained for the other movies.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2012, 10:58:53 AM »

I agree with u Punisher. Kane really took steps to make sure Jason was taken seriously. He conveyed a lot of emotiom and rage with his eyes and that's really hard to do when u don't see the rest of his face. The way he walked scared the bejeebus out of me too. Guarantee u I would take steps not to get in his way.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2012, 06:47:21 PM »

I agree with u Punisher. Kane really took steps to make sure Jason was taken seriously. He conveyed a lot of emotiom and rage with his eyes and that's really hard to do when u don't see the rest of his face. The way he walked scared the bejeebus out of me too. Guarantee u I would take steps not to get in his way.
Did you ever hear the story of the guy he scared while working on part 7?
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2012, 10:42:16 PM »

Nope what happened?
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #245 on: December 05, 2012, 06:34:04 PM »

Nope what happened?
He was filming a night scene with the Jason outfit on, and he had to walk a quarter mile back to his trailer after shooting the night scene wearing his Jason clothes.  Some guy met him on the trail, and asked him if he was working on the movie.  Kane thought it was the dumbest question he ever heard, and didn't answer.  When asked again, he growled at the guy, who ran for miles.  The next day, the director told Kane the cops were gonna come out and ask him about the guy on the trail, but they never showed.  That's the version I heard.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #246 on: December 05, 2012, 08:59:29 PM »

Oh yeah I've heard some of that story. My favorite story was when Kane scared kids on the set of Jason X by imitating a Jason dummy lol!

I also loved the story of how Ted White scared people on Pt 4. Some people drove up to him and asked what he was doing or something like that. He stuck his head through the open car window while in full costume. Scared the heck out of them, saying he couldn't repeat what they said! I laughed so hard my stomach ached!
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #247 on: December 06, 2012, 07:10:19 PM »

Oh yeah I've heard some of that story. My favorite story was when Kane scared kids on the set of Jason X by imitating a Jason dummy lol!

I also loved the story of how Ted White scared people on Pt 4. Some people drove up to him and asked what he was doing or something like that. He stuck his head through the open car window while in full costume. Scared the heck out of them, saying he couldn't repeat what they said! I laughed so hard my stomach ached!
Do you really go up to a guy in a hockey mask and ask what he's doing?  I DON'T THINK SO!!!!
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #248 on: December 06, 2012, 07:31:51 PM »

Apparently they did lol! Ted thought it was funny.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #249 on: December 07, 2012, 12:29:54 PM »

That's a funny story !
I remember hearing something about that .
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #250 on: December 07, 2012, 07:33:56 PM »

Apparently they did lol! Ted thought it was funny.
Lucky for them!!!!
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #251 on: December 07, 2012, 10:16:41 PM »

He wanted to shock them for asking a dumb question. I think he succeeded.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #252 on: December 08, 2012, 09:10:29 AM »

He wanted to shock them for asking a dumb question. I think he succeeded.
As well he should have.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #253 on: December 08, 2012, 08:56:26 PM »

Wonder if any other cast members have funny stories. The other Jason actors I mean.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2012, 12:38:17 PM »

Wonder if any other cast members have funny stories. The other Jason actors I mean.
Why don't you find out?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: