Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 21, 2017, 01:43:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "He is an unstoppable killing machine"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason X Discussion  (Read 48839 times)
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2012, 07:04:41 PM »

Watched this yesterday.Its been a while since my last viewing and enjoyed it more usual.I guess I respect that they tryed to do something different,not the best idea.It has some nice kills and the last time Hodder plays Jason.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #226 on: August 16, 2012, 05:33:12 PM »

Watched this yesterday.Its been a while since my last viewing and enjoyed it more usual.I guess I respect that they tryed to do something different,not the best idea.It has some nice kills and the last time Hodder plays Jason.
Totally involuntary on Kane's part.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #227 on: August 16, 2012, 09:23:18 PM »

Totally involuntary on Kane's part.

Im thinking voluntary?
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #228 on: August 18, 2012, 03:52:20 PM »

Im thinking voluntary?
Well, the FvJ director wanted someone who would match Freddy's height, so maybe involuntary.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #229 on: August 20, 2012, 12:11:55 PM »

Yeah Ronnie Yuan didn't feel that kane was "big" enough....but I thought that lanes portrays of JV was by far the most aggressive and would have been awesome again freddy....kane had a way of bringing aggression to the "silent killer"...I like his stealthiness in jasonX..
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #230 on: August 20, 2012, 07:34:04 PM »

Yeah Ronnie Yuan didn't feel that kane was "big" enough....but I thought that lanes portrays of JV was by far the most aggressive and would have been awesome again freddy....kane had a way of bringing aggression to the "silent killer"...I like his stealthiness in jasonX..
i like Kane's stealthiness in ANYTHING!!!!
MDubTriicks
"I was jammed into a wooden box for eleven days"
Lifeguard

« Reply #231 on: August 26, 2012, 05:53:45 PM »

The only thing I liked on this film really was the beginning they give Jason that Bad ass touch when he is tied up.

Other than that, piece of shit.  (IMO)
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #232 on: September 18, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »

That is quite similar to my experience. Except I was drinking beer instead of Four Loko and I did not just have one per movie (as it was just beer). Dozed off midway through part 8, completely missed JGTH and X and was back up for F v. J. Somehow I did not feel like I missed a damn thing. I guess it's better to focus on what is important. I hope you did not actually carry out your threat of cutting your dick off. Remember, you said you would rather do that than watch one of the two more craptacular movies of the series (can't remember which one exactly). Maybe slightly less painful than watching though.....?

I realize this is forever late, but no, didn't chop anything off. It will never be included in a Friday the 13th marathon again. I can simply say this...it's not a Friday the 13th movie. It's a Jason movie...and a shitty one at that.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »

I realize this is forever late, but no, didn't chop anything off. It will never be included in a Friday the 13th marathon again. I can simply say this...it's not a Friday the 13th movie. It's a Jason movie...and a shitty one at that.
Just didn't cut the mustard for ya?
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #234 on: September 20, 2012, 08:31:29 AM »

Just didn't cut the mustard for ya?
I've hated it for a long time, but this last viewing put it in perspective for me. When you watch a movie completely fucking drunk and you STILL hate it to the point that it pisses you off and makes you want to go to bed...it's the most worthless movie of all time.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #235 on: September 20, 2012, 06:11:53 PM »

I've hated it for a long time, but this last viewing put it in perspective for me. When you watch a movie completely fucking drunk and you STILL hate it to the point that it pisses you off and makes you want to go to bed...it's the most worthless movie of all time.
For ME, it's JGTH.
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2012, 11:57:52 AM »

For ME, it's JGTH.
I don't particularly care for Jason Goes to Hell either, but it had more redeeming qualities:

1. Creighton Duke-he kicked ass
2. The look of Kane Hodder/Jason-he wasn't in it long, but he looked cool
3. The fucking kill with the pole in the sleeping bag...and the sex scene
4. Freddy's Glove cameo-Freddy's first appearance in a Jason movie
5. Any of the disgusting melting scenes

Jason X was a poor attempt at a sci fi comedy. I enjoyed the face crush in the ice, the sleeping bag throwback, and the look of Uber Jason, but that is IT. The movie angers me to watch while the look of Jason pre-Uber Jason is just horrible. It's pretty sad when the mask isn't even right in a Friday the 13th/Jason movie.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #237 on: September 22, 2012, 11:10:21 AM »

I don't particularly care for Jason Goes to Hell either, but it had more redeeming qualities:

1. Creighton Duke-he kicked ass
2. The look of Kane Hodder/Jason-he wasn't in it long, but he looked cool
3. The fucking kill with the pole in the sleeping bag...and the sex scene
4. Freddy's Glove cameo-Freddy's first appearance in a Jason movie
5. Any of the disgusting melting scenes

Jason X was a poor attempt at a sci fi comedy. I enjoyed the face crush in the ice, the sleeping bag throwback, and the look of Uber Jason, but that is IT. The movie angers me to watch while the look of Jason pre-Uber Jason is just horrible. It's pretty sad when the mask isn't even right in a Friday the 13th/Jason movie.
For ME, the whole body jumping thing blew JGTH off the map.
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #238 on: September 24, 2012, 09:23:49 AM »

For ME, the whole body jumping thing blew JGTH off the map.
Oh yes. I hate that too. Technically Jason was only in it for like 10 minutes as Jason.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #239 on: September 27, 2012, 08:47:05 PM »

Oh yes. I hate that too. Technically Jason was only in it for like 10 minutes as Jason.
Pretty sucky.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: