Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 02:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is cursed! It's got a death curse!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason X Discussion  (Read 48754 times)
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2012, 06:59:02 PM »

Anyway, Todd Farmer the only one to blame for the fact that this movie sucks.

Farmer's a little full of himself for my tastes.
Ctr. Martin
Camper

« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2012, 10:40:02 PM »

I don't hate this movie. It's a bad movie, but unlike Jason Goes to Hell, this still managed to be entertaining. Lots of Kane and good kills. It's funny and stupid in a good way.

The whole idea of Jason being in space, someone should be shot for that. Completely retarded and since everyone knew that it added to the box office failure. Mixing that with the fact that Jason was stuck in a new planet absolutely killed any chance of a sequel. For this reason more than any other, the movie never should have been made.
Nikki6am
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2012, 11:44:26 PM »

I don't hate this movie. It's a bad movie, but unlike Jason Goes to Hell, this still managed to be entertaining. Lots of Kane and good kills. It's funny and stupid in a good way.

The whole idea of Jason being in space, someone should be shot for that. Completely retarded and since everyone knew that it added to the box office failure. Mixing that with the fact that Jason was stuck in a new planet absolutely killed any chance of a sequel. For this reason more than any other, the movie never should have been made.
I just re-watched this one recently and I'm going to have to bump it up a notch higher on my list. It was down at the bottom, but after re-watching JGTH, that one takes the prize for worst F13th ever!
8Jsandwich
Counselor

I'm in the mood for a Jarvis Sandwich

« Reply #213 on: April 16, 2012, 08:27:02 PM »

Who else hates this movie?  Jason in space really? WTF?
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #214 on: April 17, 2012, 07:24:36 AM »

I just re-watched this one recently and I'm going to have to bump it up a notch higher on my list. It was down at the bottom, but after re-watching JGTH, that one takes the prize for worst F13th ever!
JGTH goes in for one of the worst MOVIES ever
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #215 on: April 17, 2012, 07:44:42 AM »

When I first saw it I didn't hate it that much, but since that time I have started hating it more and more. I hate the mask. I hate the space bullshit. It's not very bloody. The kills (outside of the head smash) suck. The comedy is fucking retarded. The only positive about this movie is Kane Hodder and the part where they do the Crystal Lake scene with the two whores.

I'd rather chop my dick off than watch this again.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #216 on: April 17, 2012, 10:55:36 AM »

When I first saw it I didn't hate it that much, but since that time I have started hating it more and more. I hate the mask. I hate the space bullshit. It's not very bloody. The kills (outside of the head smash) suck. The comedy is fucking retarded. The only positive about this movie is Kane Hodder and the part where they do the Crystal Lake scene with the two whores.

Shit, man, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2012, 07:22:42 PM »

Anyone ever call you " deadpan"?
James M
Victim

« Reply #218 on: July 10, 2012, 08:43:49 PM »

This was the first Friday film where I followed the development of it before it was released (starting back when it was still called Jason 2000), so I was pretty disappointed with what we got. I have only seen the whole movie two or three times and it is definitely my least favorite of the series.
8Jsandwich
Counselor

I'm in the mood for a Jarvis Sandwich

« Reply #219 on: July 12, 2012, 05:54:33 PM »

So I'm guessing you won't make it all the way through the marathon? If you do I can start calling you PhenowomenalTL? lol
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #220 on: July 13, 2012, 11:34:15 AM »

So I'm guessing you won't make it all the way through the marathon? If you do I can start calling you PhenowomenalTL? lol
Hopefully, he'll just skip the movie.
voorhees55
New Blood

« Reply #221 on: July 15, 2012, 10:24:32 AM »

Jason Pt. 7 The movie went down the drain when new line cinema bought jason and this movie madee no sense.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2012, 03:44:04 PM »

Jason Pt. 7 The movie went down the drain when new line cinema bought jason and this movie madee no sense.

i actually like the fist half of this one.. the kills were brutal.. the girls were hott.. and it was funny at points... as soo as JV gets blown to bit it mos def goes down the toilet... except for the illusion camp scene lol..
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2012, 04:09:23 PM »

Wanna know what happened during the marathon? I had one Four Loko for every movie up until Jason X. I tried to power through Jason X and that movie sucked so bad and pissed me off so much that I went to bed after this movie at like 3 a.m. (I started my marathon at about 10:30 a.m.). Anyway, fuck this movie. Fuck this movie for all the reasons listed above. Fuck this movie for ruining my marathon. I don't think I could hate this movie any more than I did after watching it during this marathon. Ugh. I think I'll skip it next time and just watch the remake instead. Maybe I'll skip Jason Goes to Hell too since it's not technically Friday the 13th. Maybe I should just watch Friday the 13ths with Friday the 13th in the title lol.

I did watch Freddy vs. Jason in the remake when I woke up from my drunken chaos...sooooo I kind of got through the marathon.
Nikki6am
« Reply #224 on: July 21, 2012, 03:41:04 PM »

Wanna know what happened during the marathon? I had one Four Loko for every movie up until Jason X. I tried to power through Jason X and that movie sucked so bad and pissed me off so much that I went to bed after this movie at like 3 a.m. (I started my marathon at about 10:30 a.m.). Anyway, fuck this movie. Fuck this movie for all the reasons listed above. Fuck this movie for ruining my marathon. I don't think I could hate this movie any more than I did after watching it during this marathon. Ugh. I think I'll skip it next time and just watch the remake instead. Maybe I'll skip Jason Goes to Hell too since it's not technically Friday the 13th. Maybe I should just watch Friday the 13ths with Friday the 13th in the title lol.

I did watch Freddy vs. Jason in the remake when I woke up from my drunken chaos...sooooo I kind of got through the marathon.
That is quite similar to my experience. Except I was drinking beer instead of Four Loko and I did not just have one per movie (as it was just beer). Dozed off midway through part 8, completely missed JGTH and X and was back up for F v. J. Somehow I did not feel like I missed a damn thing. I guess it's better to focus on what is important. I hope you did not actually carry out your threat of cutting your dick off. Remember, you said you would rather do that than watch one of the two more craptacular movies of the series (can't remember which one exactly). Maybe slightly less painful than watching though.....?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: