Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 13, 2017, 11:36:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I've seen enough horror movies to know any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason X Discussion  (Read 50312 times)
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #120 on: May 11, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »

Uber Jason came off kind of anti-climatic since they showed it in the previews and the poster. Like Todd Farmer said they should've held off on that until the movie was released, but being that it was delayed for so long I guess that was the only marketing ploy Newline had at the time.
you're probably right about that ? but IMO , if you have to play your best hand as a last ditch ploy ...chances are , your movie stinks !?

jimmyd , i agree with you on the dark Alien angle ..would've been much better !!  i remember seeing this for the 1st time after work on dvd. my girlfriend and i sat through the whole thing , without much interest or cheering , etc .. the 1st thing she said to me was " you didn't like it , did you ?"  nah........
i like it better now in hindsight , but still find more suspence , seeing that dude try to capture the roadrunner on Sat. cartoons !  lol Smiley
Abraxas
Camp Cook

« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2011, 04:54:53 PM »

Shit, worse Friday, hell! worse movie ever made, I turned it off after 5 minutes. This is the last youll ever see me comment on this film, I disown Jason X.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2011, 10:59:05 AM »

Shit, worse Friday, hell! worse movie ever made, I turned it off after 5 minutes. This is the last youll ever see me comment on this film, I disown Jason X.

Wow, tell us how you really feel, lol.
Abraxas
Camp Cook

« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2011, 03:28:24 PM »

Cheesy
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2011, 06:39:03 AM »

I really have to say the Upgrade was a little too far Like Seriously, In crystal lake then BAM! In space Like what the fuck. Over all a Shitty Movie the Rest Were the best of horro IMO.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #125 on: April 25, 2011, 07:12:16 AM »

I really have to say the Upgrade was a little too far Like Seriously, In crystal lake then BAM! In space Like what the fuck. Over all a Shitty Movie the Rest Were the best of horro IMO.

See, I enjoyed it for what it was, it was a nice little diversion. Is it the movie I'd show to get money to save the series? NO! But it was still fun. I only wish it hadn't been Hodder's last.
Tord
Crystal Lake Toilet Cleaner
BANNED
Head Counselor

"Kill Her Mommy, Kill her!"

« Reply #126 on: April 25, 2011, 07:33:29 AM »

See, I enjoyed it for what it was, it was a nice little diversion. Is it the movie I'd show to get money to save the series? NO! But it was still fun. I only wish it hadn't been Hodder's last.

I agree, I reckon Kane should of been in Freddy vs. Jason.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2011, 07:40:19 AM »

I agree, I reckon Kane should of been in Freddy vs. Jason.

Yeah, totally agreed there. I always hated that they took away half of the reason people were coming to see that movie in the first place and replaced him with a jobber. My worst fear of all though was thankfully unfounded. I was afraid that when they replaced Kane Hodder, who had been sharing top billing with Robert Englund, that they were going to put Kelly Rowland on top of the poster.
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #128 on: April 26, 2011, 04:07:02 AM »

I truly love this movie because It starts immediately Jason killed 9 people in 3 minutes.

Maybe not evan that
Tord
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #129 on: April 26, 2011, 04:09:44 AM »

I truly love this movie because It starts immediately Jason killed 9 people in 3 minutes.

Maybe not evan that

Kills Eight People I think.
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #130 on: April 27, 2011, 05:21:18 AM »

Yeah i think so.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2011, 09:07:16 AM »

8,9 whatever, that was a great opening spree!
Tord
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #132 on: April 27, 2011, 09:14:46 AM »

8,9 whatever, that was a great opening spree!

Great opening spree... To a god damn shit feast.
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2011, 11:13:35 PM »

Jason X = A slasher master piece and a cult classic!!!
jk, not really, but to me it's a helluva fun movie!!

HODDER'S MOVIES RULE!!
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #134 on: April 29, 2011, 11:16:12 PM »

I was just thinking Jason Killing spree would of got him a nuke!

Overall a great Movie I Said shitty  before because i was a douchecaboose.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: