Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 08:56:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Warn your friends, warn everyone"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason X screen ratio  (Read 818 times)
colin123
New Blood

« on: August 20, 2010, 01:50:01 PM »

I have the Jason X Dvd.

The screen ratio is 1.85:1, which is fine.
However, the Film Four channel showed Jason X a while back, and the screen ratio was 2.40:1

I have a recording.

I've done a comparison with the Film Four recording against my dvd release. I thought maybe it had been cropped somewhat.

Turns out that the 2.40:1 Film Four version has slightly more up top and down below than it's 1.85:1 Dvd counterpart! And, obviously, much more on either side.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I've searched high and low, but can't find any details relating to the screen ratio unless it's the usual 1.85:1

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: