Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 21, 2017, 01:56:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason Voorhees has been dead for years!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 62068 times)
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2009, 09:46:28 PM »

We all have our own opinons on who's better, who beat up who more, but overall they both gave eachother good blows, and they were both still alive at the end, even though Jason had his whole body just a couple fingers missing, while Freddy was head but still alive, lets all just hope for a sequel.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2009, 03:56:16 AM »

If Lori didn't interupt, Freddy would have won.

So i still wanted jason to kill the bitch
MikeyMyers
Camp Cook

DEATH has come to your little town Sheriff

« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2009, 07:37:21 AM »

I'm watching this one at this very moment ... and whilst Ive seen it a million times I'bve never really posted on it.

Does anyone feel the omages to other horror movies ... Laurie obviousl being a link to Halloween and also Laurie not dating since her "mother died" I'm feeling a link to Sidney Prescott from Screm ...
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2009, 10:29:25 AM »

Never really caught that....good call.

I thought this movie was great.....2nd best out of the ones I have seen in theatres

Jason X, Freddy Vs. Jason, and Friday the 13th (2009).

This was a Jason IMO more for the fans of CJ Grahm.

He's undead, big, gets great kills, and kicks Freddy's ass.

I think the original script was much better though.....I would have liked to see Tommy come back (played by Feldman) and Pinhead at the end.......I think that would have made my dad go nuts (he likes Hellraiser).

Overall, not horrible but not the best.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2009, 04:56:50 PM »

Never really caught that....good call.

I thought this movie was great.....2nd best out of the ones I have seen in theatres

Jason X, Freddy Vs. Jason, and Friday the 13th (2009).

This was a Jason IMO more for the fans of CJ Grahm.

He's undead, big, gets great kills, and kicks Freddy's ass.

I think the original script was much better though.....I would have liked to see Tommy come back (played by Feldman) and Pinhead at the end.......I think that would have made my dad go nuts (he likes Hellraiser).

Overall, not horrible but not the best.

THANK YOU another that thinks this movie is great
well its more of terrific to me lol
Castle Warlock
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2009, 08:21:30 PM »

I wouldn't mind seeing a potential sequel...but with a few things left entirely out!

LIKE...

1. Jason should not be portrayed in the slightest as being afraid of water. There is no Friday The 13th, JGTH or JX that even remotely showed him having fears over water.

2. Please get rid of the stupid burlap coat and sweater. Get J-man back into a greenish work shirt of sorts and silver Dickies

3. DO NOT PORTRAY JASON AS SORT OF AN "ANTI HERO" He is a cold blooded deranged murderer just the same as Freddy!

4. Get rid of all heavy metal in movie music, ESPECIALLY for the fight scenes. It's cool if there's a scene in a car with a couple kids driving, who are listening to music...but I don't want to hear "Let The Body's Hit The Floor" after waiting 10+ years to FINALLY see Freddy VSing Jason

5. Last but not least...Please for the love of god do not hand a project like this over to Ronnie Yu again, PLEASE!!!!!!!....lol

Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2009, 03:09:57 PM »

I think this film was easily more of a Nightmare on Elm Street movie featuring Jason Voorhees then an actual cross over. I did not like how they basically wussified Jason by having Freddy get all the hits off of him and Jason only getting like two or three hits. You can look at it as Jason taking everything Freddy had and it barely effecting him, but seriously, once they got into reality, Jason should have picked Freddy up and literlly broke him in half. Also, Jason being affraid of water was complete bullshit considering Parts 4, 6, 7, and 8.

On the plus side it did have the bed bend in half scene which is now one of those classic Friday the 13th moments along with the rave party massacre, so this film is a give and take.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2009, 11:46:32 AM »

What are you guys talking about. You guys really need to watbh that again. I see you guys forgot the part were freddy made those polls fall on jason and he stuck his blade into his eye, and freddy kept on stabbing and slashing him. And if you remember, it was the girl who really fucked up freddy.

*Bump*

I guess punching a hole through Freddy's stomach and ripping his arm off doesn't count for anything? Sure Lori made it happen with the distraction, but Jason did it though.
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »

jason got all the kills, freddy didn't get squat
holly
The Ghost with the Most
Head Counselor

« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2009, 05:55:10 PM »

That still doesen't count. If it wasen't for her, you know that freddy would have got jason.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #100 on: June 24, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »

That still doesen't count. If it wasen't for her, you know that freddy would have got jason.

Before I say anything, first off I'm not just about to say this for a excuse.

First off you don't know if Freddy would've killed Jason or not and Lori distracting Freddy Jason capitalized on the situation.
holly
The Ghost with the Most
Head Counselor

« Reply #101 on: June 24, 2009, 08:02:08 PM »

Yeah i understand that, but still she butted in so you can't say that jason won either.
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

« Reply #102 on: June 24, 2009, 10:37:59 PM »

Yeah i understand that, but still she butted in so you can't say that jason won either.

Not counting Lori, Jason got the last slash between him and Freddy.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2009, 01:10:24 AM »

yea i love how jason kills lol
freddy barely does
shows how bad ass jason is Smiley
Stebob1984
Lifeguard

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2009, 03:55:11 PM »

Jason won, he'd have won anyway he's unkillable.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: