Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 21, 2017, 07:18:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Warn your friends, warn everyone"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 62075 times)
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 02:20:52 AM »

It's not that good. But yes, it's better than Freddy's Dead.

Shit anything is better then Freddy's Dead
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 06:34:22 PM »

I'm not a huge Freddy fan, so forgive me if I am wrong...

Isn't Freddy's dead the one where they discover that he's got a daughter? And Johnny Depp has that cameo?

If so I actually really like that one, except the 3-D ending, I thought that looked a little strange.

I think I liked it a lot because of the characters they were all weird, but funny and enjoyable to watch.
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 07:43:09 PM »

Isn't Freddy's dead the one where they discover that he's got a daughter? And Johnny Depp has that cameo?

If so I actually really like that one, except the 3-D ending, I thought that looked a little strange.

I think I liked it a lot because of the characters they were all weird, but funny and enjoyable to watch.

Also long as you know its a bad film and not the best one in the series its ok.
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 02:51:00 AM »

I didn't like it because it was intentionally funny, and made the series look like a comedy.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2008, 07:04:18 AM »

I suppose its probably the only 'funny' one that I can actually enjoy

but its been years since i've seen it
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »

Question about Blake's Fathers death...

I'm going to assume it was Jason that killed him, as I believe Freddy doesn't have power yet, and Jason IS there to kill Blake a few moments later, but why then didn't he kill Blake right away?
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 07:19:38 PM »

Question about Blake's Fathers death...

I'm going to assume it was Jason that killed him, as I believe Freddy doesn't have power yet, and Jason IS there to kill Blake a few moments later, but why then didn't he kill Blake right away?

Also think Jason killed him too because if Freddy could not had killed Blake in the dream then there was no way he could had killed his dad because Freddy fear was not spread enough yet
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »

Yes Freddy's Dead is when we find out he had a Kid and the 3-d Ending i heard just sucked. Only good thing about the movie it had a Johnny Depp cameo and Alice Cooper
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2008, 07:36:53 PM »

who was alice cooper in it? LOL! I don't remember that part at all
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2008, 11:56:41 PM »

Alice cooper was Freddys dad in the flashbacks
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »

Geeze I totally forgot about that!
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2008, 02:16:20 AM »

What amuses me is that Jason's strong enough to crash through doors and punch into someone's gut, yet he can't even pull out a machete stuck from a table.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 02:44:23 AM by AnotherHorrorFanatic » Logged
LewdIntentions
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »

There were a lot of things that didn't make sense but I still loved this movie.
atlarman
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2008, 09:41:29 PM »

In the battle, Jason gets hurt a whole lot more than Freddy, including being impaled on various things, fingers chopped off and stabbed in the eye. While Freddy's major damages only happens when he is distracted, and not much either. I guess they wanted to make up for that with the uneven body count.
guess cause they're tryin to show ol jason can take mondo damage lol
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 02:02:52 AM by atlarman » Logged
LewdIntentions
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2008, 10:00:11 PM »

Shows that Jason > Freddy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: