Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 14, 2017, 11:30:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Don't smoke. Causes cancer."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 64288 times)
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »

Whenever I see the ending, I just skip the head-winking part and pretend that Jason won.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2008, 10:18:42 PM »

I've explained this a billion times. LOL. The head winking was obviously a dream and Freddy cannot die in dreams from what I recall, he can only die in the real world. So, Jason won in the real world. The final final ending there was no winner because obviously Freddy is alive again in the dream world
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 03:43:09 AM »

Or it's Jason's dream and he's just carrying the head (still alive) to his closet of bodies.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 11:12:13 AM »

Uh......no he didn't.

How do You figure that?What is freddy going to bite him
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 04:27:16 PM »

Jason didn't even give the final blow. Lori did. Roll Eyes
Killer-C
Head Counselor

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 11:43:42 PM »

The damage he took before that im sure was enough,and he is supposed to be fairly weak outside the dream world-
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 11:56:14 PM »

Or it's Jason's dream and he's just carrying the head (still alive) to his closet of bodies.

Yes, that is what I am saying and have been saying for years. That is why Freddy winks...its Jason's dream and because Jason dreams about bringing the head to the closet it brings Freddy back.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 01:36:20 AM »

Never thought of that before-
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 01:41:12 AM »

So am I the only one who though FvJ was better than Freddy's Dead?
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 03:26:41 AM »

So am I the only one who though FvJ was better than Freddy's Dead?

It's not that good. But yes, it's better than Freddy's Dead.
SoulOfVoorhees
BANNED
Camp Cook

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2008, 01:14:07 PM »

Yes, that is what I am saying and have been saying for years. That is why Freddy winks...its Jason's dream and because Jason dreams about bringing the head to the closet it brings Freddy back.

How can it possibly be Jason's dream? Jason doesn't sleep except when he's sedated. Recall that Freddy needed to possess the Jew Mewes lookalike to inject him with a tranquilizer to put him down.

In my opinion, this is simply a case of Freddy retaining a vestige of his power in the 'waking world'. Another example of this would be the entire second film, or Freddy's 'wall-crawling' and transformation from his pre-scarred to his natural form in the finale of Freddy's Dead. It seems likely to me that he carries a little of his power over if he's pulled out of a dream, but it doesn't necessarily stay with him.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2008, 02:09:09 PM »

But if jason was still unconcious from the events of that night,it could easily be a dream right?ITs hard to say what the ending means
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2008, 10:00:37 PM »

How can it possibly be Jason's dream? Jason doesn't sleep except when he's sedated. Recall that Freddy needed to possess the Jew Mewes lookalike to inject him with a tranquilizer to put him down.

Untrue...How would Jason have dreamed of Freddy in the very beginning? He was in some sort of unconcious state...just like he would have been after being injured in the end of the film as he sinks to the bottom of the lake. Thus it was a dream.
Jason Forever
Resurrected
Counselor

Like Jason I have returned...

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2008, 11:38:46 PM »

Jason wins because he probably went on to kill more people (he has to be captured later for Jason X) but Freddy on the other end probably was forgotten all over again and was never seen again...that is unless they make another movie Tongue

But if they did it would likely be a prequel or even more likely...a remake.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2008, 12:42:04 AM »

Untrue...How would Jason have dreamed of Freddy in the very beginning? He was in some sort of unconcious state...just like he would have been after being injured in the end of the film as he sinks to the bottom of the lake. Thus it was a dream.

Very good point-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: