Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 20, 2017, 09:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You'll feel better after you shit ..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 62035 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« on: June 14, 2008, 12:17:38 PM »

I was too hyped up for this one, and thought it stunk for the most part.
cody
BANNED
Lifeguard

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 02:35:28 PM »

Didnt know that much when it came out ( only 9 yrs. old ) but I now think it could have been better. Good performance by Englund.
Therindos
BANNED
Camp Cook

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 02:41:27 PM »

I was watching this just earlier! 

I went into the movie for the first time with no expectations at all, so I wasn't able to be disappointed

I like it, it's simple entertainment for me

Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 03:52:00 PM »

I just thought that the acting was awful. In some parts its over done and in other parts under done. I've seen the actors in other films and they weren't bad in those. Some having been released before this film. I just don't think any of them were into it. Kelly was prob. one of the best actors in the film and that surprised me lol
Therindos
BANNED
Camp Cook

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 04:32:11 PM »

I loved when Kia (sp?) got killed though, hahaha... just the whole scenario

"...Jason's got this big ol' th-"
*Freddy motions behind her*
"..."
*SMACK!*

Sucks that the actors/actresses couldn't get into their roles, though... ugh

Will/Jason Ritter was probably the worst of the lot, IMO... most of the time he just looked disgusted XD!
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 04:38:35 PM »

Didn't his dad die during filming though? So I guess I could understand.
Therindos
BANNED
Camp Cook

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »

I dunno!  I know little about the actor himself, and I don't follow Entertainment News...

But yeah, that'd pretty much kill any enthusiasm you'd have for a role, so no wonder!
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2008, 09:42:26 PM »

Didn't his dad die during filming though? So I guess I could understand.

Actally he die after the movie come to the threater he die in September and the movie come out in August.

AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 02:10:49 AM »

I did't like how they made Jason the hero of the movie, and it's too action-packed. Freddy doesn't kill that many people (only one actually). But Jason takes most of the hits from Freddy, and that's kinda unfair. And the directing is just horrible. But still, I like the movie for what it is (a gory action movie). Why is heavy metal music Jason's theme?
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 11:27:17 AM by AnotherHorrorFanatic » Logged
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 09:31:57 AM »

I did't like how they made Jason the hero of the movie. T

Anti-Hero you mean. Grin
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 10:25:17 AM »

I did't like how they made Jason the hero of the movie. The movie is too action-packed. Freddy doesn't kill that many people (only one actually). But Jason takes most of the hits from Freddy, and that's kinda unfair. And the directing is just horrible. But still, I like the movie for what it is (a gory action movie). Why is heavy metal music Jason's theme?

I also got pissed Freddy on got one killed and he use Jason to do the killing. I guess why they had the heavy Metal music because ANOES series always had some either rock music or pop.

But don't forget Friday the 13th part 6 had a heave metal theme too
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 11:26:37 AM »

In the battle, Jason gets hurt a whole lot more than Freddy, including being impaled on various things, fingers chopped off and stabbed in the eye. While Freddy's major damages only happens when he is distracted, and not much either. I guess they wanted to make up for that with the uneven body count.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 09:42:38 PM »

I was too hyped up for this one, and thought it stunk for the most part.

I was hyped to,i saw it in theaters the first week it came out,and wasnt impressed.I am a fan of Kane and thought that it was a mistake to replace him,or at least pick someone that could bring something good to the character.To me it was more of a freddy movie and  I Knew jason would win in the end,but hardly- he took one hell of an ass kicking,in and out of the dream world.They basically made jason live by his machete.The story line and gore could have been a lot better as well as the acting
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 10:03:18 PM »

I Knew jason would win in the end,but hardly

Uh......no he didn't.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 10:06:27 PM »

I think he 'won' as well...I think they just didn't want to make a clear cut winner and piss off fans
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: