Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 18, 2017, 05:59:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This voyage is doomed. . ."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 61921 times)
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #420 on: May 26, 2014, 03:03:40 PM »

I know what your saying, but i think i ment by was the movie as a whole felt like a kung fu movie to me. It had its moments, jason does have his f13th moments. I liked the bed kill but hated the rave one though.

You didn't like how cool Jason looked as he walked out of the corn field on fire? I thought that was real hell fire imagery.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #421 on: May 26, 2014, 03:10:19 PM »

See, I really liked the whole Kill Bill style blood spraying everywhere.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #422 on: May 26, 2014, 03:22:35 PM »

All that blood spray all over the place in FVJ reminded me a lot of Jason Lives. Remember the scene when they showed the inside of that cabin completely drenched in blood? I like scenes like that.
Ishy
High 5-ing people with a machete.
Camp Cook

« Reply #423 on: June 06, 2014, 03:54:11 PM »

It was the first movie I've ever seen from the slasher genre and I loved it. The fights were hilariously stupid yet felt amusing to watch. It was a nice ride: a mix of adventure, horror, slasher, dark comedy and more. While watching it, I've never thought I'd like it but I sat through every minute and I don't regret it.
It's ideal for the halloween hangout with friends. Y'know, dark lit room, movie on, under blanket with a massive bowl of popcorn or chips.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #424 on: May 25, 2015, 03:30:53 AM »

Freddy vs. Jason was not meant to be a Friday the 13th movie or a Nightmare on Elm Street movie. It was simply meant to be a summer blockbuster. I believe it accomplished what it set out to do.
mnknut22
« Reply #425 on: May 25, 2015, 04:17:16 PM »

Freddy vs. Jason was not meant to be a Friday the 13th movie or a Nightmare on Elm Street movie. It was simply meant to be a summer blockbuster. I believe it accomplished what it set out to do.

That it did accomplish. To me personally it just didnt really age well since it came out.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #426 on: May 27, 2015, 07:29:56 PM »

That it did accomplish. To me personally it just didnt really age well since it came out.
I like it for what it is, and dislike it for what it wasn't.
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #427 on: June 11, 2015, 09:46:23 AM »

Hey guys! I didn't want to waste your time with a brand new thread about this, but we don't have any guests planned for our Freddy vs. Jason podcast on Monday so I figured I'd throw out an invite to my friends on the forum. If you'd like to call Monday night to talk about a polarizing movie with us, give us a call at 310-634-1923 at 9 PM Eastern on June 15th. We'll get you on the air so we can chat it up about the two icons going to battle on the big screen! Hope to hear from you Monday night!

Here's where you can listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/fillingthevoidrn/2015/06/16/travis-and-vics-drunken-horror-adventures-freddy-vs-jason
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #428 on: August 28, 2015, 02:44:30 AM »

Loved every moment of this movie. Not the best movie ever but for me the 13 years I waited for was totally worth it. I do wish they'd have gotten them into the fight earlier but I didn't mind waiting. Sometimes the journey is worth it.
Stebob1984
Lifeguard

« Reply #429 on: August 28, 2015, 06:41:49 AM »

This film gets far to much stick from the general horror community. Complaints about it not been scary enough are the ones I find most hilarious when was the last time either Freddy or Jason were even scary? I've also heard complaints that it was to humorous but it simply follows most of the later entries of either series in that regard.

For me this film is a ton of fun and that's all it was ever going to be. I do feel the film is more an Elm Street film than a Friday film but I think that was the only way to make it work.

It's definitely one of the higher entries on both series for me.
Body Boy
Lifeguard

« Reply #430 on: August 30, 2015, 12:47:58 PM »

This film gets far to much stick from the general horror community. Complaints about it not been scary enough are the ones I find most hilarious when was the last time either Freddy or Jason were even scary? I've also heard complaints that it was to humorous but it simply follows most of the later entries of either series in that regard.

To be fair, the later entries of either series aren't well regarded either.
Fragminion
Victim

« Reply #431 on: August 17, 2017, 03:40:38 AM »

The only thing I can complain about this movie is that I wish they would have let Jason get more kills with somethign OTHER then that machete that was surgically attached to his hand.

Other then that no real complaints about this movie....other then the KANE KOMPLAINT!!!

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: