Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 12:22:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote:  "What, are you high?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 61972 times)
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #405 on: September 26, 2013, 02:46:10 PM »

I don't think there was all that much CGI. I think the most noticeable was the falling blood trail in Lori's dream and the scene where the door fell on the security guard and the pool of blood that grew underneath him.

The scene where Jason cut Freeburg in half was brutal as hell.
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #406 on: October 05, 2013, 05:39:29 PM »

After watching Evil Dead 2 I understood how A Freddy vs Jason vs Ash movie could destroy the Ash character, so it's probably not a bad thing they couldn't get the rights to Ash. Even so, now that Friday is back at Paramount, do you think a Jason vs Ash might work? The only way I see them getting the rights is if the movie was more in the style of Evil Dead, but since F13 is more popular you can't expect that to happen. A no win situation.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #407 on: November 08, 2013, 01:05:26 PM »

I did not care for the comics at all. I am glad they never did a Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash. Honestly, that is something I DO NOT ever want to see on screen.
Stebob1984
Lifeguard

« Reply #408 on: April 14, 2014, 03:44:34 PM »

I did not care for the comics at all. I am glad they never did a Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash. Honestly, that is something I DO NOT ever want to see on screen.

Agreed

Adding Ash to a sequel would have added nothing to the sequel anyway. I mean no one outside of horror fans would even know who that is and I really doubt he would improve the box office.
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #409 on: April 15, 2014, 11:18:34 PM »

Adding Ash to a sequel would have added nothing to the sequel anyway. I mean no one outside of horror fans would even know who that is and I really doubt he would improve the box office.
Unless they thought it was Ash from Pokemon. Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 11:20:08 PM by aurllcooljay » Logged
Stebob1984
Lifeguard

« Reply #410 on: April 18, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »

Unless they thought it was Ash from Pokemon. Cheesy

Ha ha imagine if they through that twist at us
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #411 on: April 18, 2014, 10:12:17 PM »

"I choose you, Pikachu."
*Pikachu zaps Jason, bringing him back to life*
"Oops."
mnknut22
« Reply #412 on: May 11, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »

This movie was great when i first saw in at theaters back in 2003. But nowadays i dont think it aged well.  The fight scenes are too cartoony, the movie would of been better if they had it in a tense, scary vibe. Instead were watching a godzilla vs movie, with corny acting, and cheesy effects.
Stebob1984
Lifeguard

« Reply #413 on: May 12, 2014, 04:59:38 AM »

This movie was great when i first saw in at theaters back in 2003. But nowadays i dont think it aged well.  The fight scenes are too cartoony, the movie would of been better if they had it in a tense, scary vibe. Instead were watching a godzilla vs movie, with corny acting, and cheesy effects.

You have to think of certain factors though, the idea in itself is so goofy yet they managed to do it and the only way was for it to be as cartoony as it was in my opinion.

Sure the acting was bad but it always is in these films.

Look when it was released too, back then WWF was still popular so they emulated that for the fight sequences.

I'm really not sure it would gave worked with a serious take, it had to be fun I think it was a great ending for both original franchises.
mnknut22
« Reply #414 on: May 13, 2014, 07:50:21 PM »

You have to think of certain factors though, the idea in itself is so goofy yet they managed to do it and the only way was for it to be as cartoony as it was in my opinion.

Sure the acting was bad but it always is in these films.

Look when it was released too, back then WWF was still popular so they emulated that for the fight sequences.

I'm really not sure it would gave worked with a serious take, it had to be fun I think it was a great ending for both original franchises.

I know i get what your saying, but i think it just came off too corny. I loved at first, but i dont think it holds up today then it did back when it was released.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #415 on: May 19, 2014, 11:52:47 AM »

I know i get what your saying, but i think it just came off too corny. I loved at first, but i dont think it holds up today then it did back when it was released.
Looking back at it ? I wish this movie was a LOT scarier and intense . The version we got had some entertainment value , but over all , I wish it had never been made . Major letdown IMO  Roll Eyes
mnknut22
« Reply #416 on: May 19, 2014, 03:27:26 PM »

Looking back at it ? I wish this movie was a LOT scarier and intense . The version we got had some entertainment value , but over all , I wish it had never been made . Major letdown IMO  Roll Eyes

I agree...It ended up just being a Cartoony/KUNG FU movie  and that destiny child bitch, was the WORST!
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #417 on: May 19, 2014, 07:30:29 PM »

I agree...It ended up just being a Cartoony/KUNG FU movie  and that destiny child bitch, was the WORST!
"Hmmmm , dark meat " LOL
Yeah ... she didn't seem to fit .
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #418 on: May 26, 2014, 01:03:16 AM »

Jason still has Friday the 13th franchise worthy classic moments in this film. The scene where he chops that asshole to shit and folds the bed in half was brutal. The scene where Jason massacres everyone at the rave while on fire was awesome! The image of Jason raising out of the lake holding Freddy's head in his hand was pure Crystal Lake mythology imagery. So, even this film had some classic Friday the 13th moments in it, making it easy to re-watch.

You can't way it was any more cartoony then the bloodied smiley face on the tree in Jason Lives.
mnknut22
« Reply #419 on: May 26, 2014, 01:53:41 PM »

Jason still has Friday the 13th franchise worthy classic moments in this film. The scene where he chops that asshole to shit and folds the bed in half was brutal. The scene where Jason massacres everyone at the rave while on fire was awesome! The image of Jason raising out of the lake holding Freddy's head in his hand was pure Crystal Lake mythology imagery. So, even this film had some classic Friday the 13th moments in it, making it easy to re-watch.

You can't way it was any more cartoony then the bloodied smiley face on the tree in Jason Lives.

I know what your saying, but i think i ment by was the movie as a whole felt like a kung fu movie to me. It had its moments, jason does have his f13th moments. I liked the bed kill but hated the rave one though.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
  Print  

Jump to: