Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 11, 2017, 05:44:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "It says you're a dead fuck..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 64155 times)
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #345 on: December 23, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »

I think so . At least in part .
The fans have a voice and the CEO's want to cater to them , while making a ton of money .
Then let's get started, man!!!!
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #346 on: December 23, 2012, 09:21:33 AM »

Round up as many fans and get them all to throw ideas in. Not a bad idea. Seriously it sounds like a cool idea esp for our good friend Jason. I'd watch it.  Jason Pt. 4
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #347 on: January 05, 2013, 10:49:27 AM »

My review (if you know Russian):

http://www.nightmares.ru/?p=15533
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #348 on: January 05, 2013, 04:18:36 PM »

Round up as many fans and get them all to throw ideas in. Not a bad idea. Seriously it sounds like a cool idea esp for our good friend Jason. I'd watch it.  Jason Pt. 4
So tell me some of YOUR ideas.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 09:08:24 AM by ThePunisher » Logged
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #349 on: January 05, 2013, 04:50:44 PM »

Round up as many fans and get them all to throw ideas in. Not a bad idea. Seriously it sounds like a cool idea esp for our good friend Jason. I'd watch it.  Jason Pt. 4
I've got no doubt that a few of us could churn out a quality and very worthy F13th script .
There's a lot of rabid fans on this board , with a wide range of horror knowledge . We'd do right by Jason Voorhees !!!
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #350 on: January 07, 2013, 01:55:36 PM »

First idea would be to bring back Tommy Jarvis. Even if it means bringing back Corey just do it.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #351 on: January 07, 2013, 02:47:58 PM »

There's a few characters that i'd like to see brought back ; Ginny , Paul , Chris and Tommy .
Ginny could be in a mental ward ala Laurie from H20 . Paul and Chris could also be scarred from their Jason tales and Tommy could just return because of unfinished buisness .

There's a lot of good material that could come from these cameos ...
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #352 on: January 07, 2013, 02:55:51 PM »

Good idea Hesvor! I'd also bring back Tina from Pt 7, Rennie from Pt 8 and Steven and Jessica from JGTH.

I heard Adrienne King has said she would be open to return as Alice from the original film. She did say it looked like the character died but said she asked to leave her fate open when they approached her to return. She was having a really difficult time in her life if I remember correctly and asked just for her character to be able to return if possible. I say if she wants to bring her back. There's always a way in these films so if she wants to return go for it.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #353 on: January 07, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »

Fantastic idea ! Some people have thought that the intro scene to py2 could be a dream sequence to set up the movie , so in theory , Alice's death could be explained or overlooked .

There's some cool cast members from the past who could easily return , and the fans would love it !
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #354 on: January 07, 2013, 03:50:05 PM »

Dream sequence would be fantastic to explain it. I was thinking maybe he didn't kill her but it put her close to death or else it was a way to put her in a sort of witness protection program.  Remember Adrienne did say it could've been anyone and she didn't necessarily think it was Jason.

Even if its a series of short movies that the fans made as long as we could figure out ways to keep these characters alive I'd be happy u know? That's an idea too. Short movies that play before horror movies and then at the end of each short,  a message saying something like "Only The Beginning. The Legend Returns Soon!" Then when it gets closer to the time,  a countdown starts on the website for the film.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #355 on: January 07, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »

I had an idea since my last post . Last night i watched SAW VII . There was a group of Jigsaw survivors who attended a round table sort of therapy discussion ...

Since most horror movies borrow from each other , how about this ; past survivors from the prior F13th movies have a similar type of meeting and then agree to go back to Crystal Lake for revenge ? A modern day lynch mob to try and avenge their experiences with JV and deal with their fear ... But of course Jason would be waiting and lurking in the shadows !

Sounds kinda cool to me !
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #356 on: January 07, 2013, 09:30:31 PM »

I had an idea since my last post . Last night i watched SAW VII . There was a group of Jigsaw survivors who attended a round table sort of therapy discussion ...

Since most horror movies borrow from each other , how about this ; past survivors from the prior F13th movies have a similar type of meeting and then agree to go back to Crystal Lake for revenge ? A modern day lynch mob to try and avenge their experiences with JV and deal with their fear ... But of course Jason would be waiting and lurking in the shadows !

Sounds kinda cool to me !

Sounds good to me too.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #357 on: January 07, 2013, 10:14:51 PM »

A lot of possibilities are on the table but still no new movie - yet .
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #358 on: January 07, 2013, 10:34:49 PM »

It'll happen though. Can't keep a good man down.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #359 on: January 08, 2013, 12:03:49 AM »

There's a few things i'm sure of ...
Death . Taxes . More F13th movies eventually .
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: