Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 16, 2017, 06:01:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Don't go out there!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 64339 times)
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #285 on: June 04, 2012, 10:45:49 AM »

It saddens me that Monica Keena was running around with a white shirt on in the rain yet somehow we don't see nipples. Bullshit I say!
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #286 on: June 04, 2012, 03:17:47 PM »

It saddens me that Monica Keena was running around with a white shirt on in the rain yet somehow we don't see nipples. Bullshit I say!

I concur with the call of bullshit!
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2012, 10:23:07 AM »

I concur with the call of bullshit!
It's also unacceptable that Ms. Katherine Isabelle used a body double. I wanted to see Ginger Snaps in all her glory
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #288 on: June 07, 2012, 12:48:45 PM »

It's also unacceptable that Ms. Katherine Isabelle used a body double. I wanted to see Ginger Snaps in all her glory

So right! There are two bullshit fouls on the play!
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #289 on: June 08, 2012, 09:03:11 PM »

So right! There are two bullshit fouls on the play!
Tell that to Little Miss Ginger Snaps.  She might disagree.
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #290 on: June 12, 2012, 01:41:57 PM »

Tell that to Little Miss Ginger Snaps.  She might disagree.
Well she's a dumb whore anyway. She'll smoke on screen but she won't show those magnificient milk muffins. Come on, bitch!
8Jsandwich
Counselor

I'm in the mood for a Jarvis Sandwich

« Reply #291 on: June 12, 2012, 04:55:32 PM »

Well she's a dumb whore anyway. She'll smoke on screen but she won't show those magnificient milk muffins. Come on, bitch!

Milk muffins are great!
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #292 on: June 12, 2012, 07:04:28 PM »

Milk muffins are great!
Maybe we should take a pollon this scene?
Nikki6am
« Reply #293 on: June 13, 2012, 05:57:55 AM »

Maybe we should take a pollon this scene?
Is smoking more hazardous than showing your milk muffins? Yes, this should be a poll.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #294 on: July 15, 2012, 04:18:44 PM »

The nicest thing I can say about this movie was that Monica Keena was so damn hot!!!!

thats probably the only positive thing i can say about this movie too... this movie felt like a teenage love drama with freddy making JV his bitch for most of the flick which bothers me..
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #295 on: July 16, 2012, 05:40:08 PM »

thats probably the only positive thing i can say about this movie too... this movie felt like a teenage love drama with freddy making JV his bitch for most of the flick which bothers me..
And Jason is NO ONE'S bitch!!!!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #296 on: July 17, 2012, 10:12:13 AM »

And Jason is NO ONE'S bitch!!!!

agreed... also.. i noticed last night that it was said that the cops blamed trents death on blake.. then he killed his dad then took his own life... but if you look at the way that blake was sliced by JV.. it would have been impossible for blake to do that to himself... the writers should have really put a little more thought into this flick before butchering one of out favorite horror killers...to me this focused more on freddy with JV on the back burner only popping out once or twice for a kill... and the end fight scene between the 2 is rediculous.. the over dramatic music playing in the background as they fight on the dock is laughable.. and anyone else notice that JVs head looks purple and like a plum?
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #297 on: July 17, 2012, 04:51:17 PM »

Wow I guess i'm the only one that likes this movie. jason looked that way due to frostbite i think or at least some decomposition, I thought the end fight was gory and awesome. Look at this way with this movie, freddy is the mastermind and jason was his lackey until freddy challenged him so at the begining it focuses more on freddy and can you blame them? jason doesnt speak or emote he's just a killing machine and nothing else at this point in his life.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #298 on: July 17, 2012, 04:57:07 PM »

My biggest problem with this movie is when freddys is pretending to be jasons mom in the dread she tell jason to go to elm street, like hello which one freddy even said in freddys dead "Every town has an elm street hahahahaaa." Not to mention i think jason is in essex county mass and elm street is in springwood ohio so how would jason know to walk across a few states and then near the end they drive to camp crystal pretty quick lol pretty much my only big issues with this movie. Freddy Vs Jason Freddy
8Jsandwich
Counselor

I'm in the mood for a Jarvis Sandwich

« Reply #299 on: July 17, 2012, 07:27:34 PM »

My biggest problem with this movie is when freddys is pretending to be jasons mom in the dread she tell jason to go to elm street, like hello which one freddy even said in freddys dead "Every town has an elm street hahahahaaa." Not to mention i think jason is in essex county mass and elm street is in springwood ohio so how would jason know to walk across a few states and then near the end they drive to camp crystal pretty quick lol pretty much my only big issues with this movie. Freddy Vs Jason Freddy

Maybe Mrs V taught a mean Geography lesson to Jason as a kid before she died!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: